PDA

View Full Version : You can do it

Angela Marie
11-19-2015, 08:53 PM
I never thought I would be at this point. Walking in a busy mall, stopping at the MAC counter for a touch up, and finally a nice dinner at Chilli's (ok not the greatest but it was on the way home). My point here? If you have no desire to go out fine. But if your afraid, nervous just be patient. I just wanted to give some encouragement to all those who, like me many years ago, never thought we would have the courage to present ourselves to the world.

Laurana
11-19-2015, 08:56 PM
Amen!

Take your time. It may happen, it may not. But don't force it.

Rachael Leigh
11-19-2015, 09:39 PM
Angela your so right once you get to where you can go out and enjoy it it just starts to become natural.
You can enjoy it so much more. I mean I still wonder if someone reads me but I try and just be myself and that usually works.
Sounds like a great day

Robin414
11-19-2015, 10:40 PM
Thank you for the encouraging post Angela!

SexyMarianne
11-19-2015, 10:53 PM
I definitely need encouragement at this point. I feel I have been taking extremely large steps lately

Hell on Heels
11-19-2015, 11:25 PM
Hell-o Angela,
Great to hear your patience has payed off. Sounds like a great day out (even with the Chilles dinner)
For those on the fence,(not looking for their cat) find a friend to go out with.
It's so much easier if you have someone along with you.
Much Love,
Kristyn

Beverley Sims
11-20-2015, 12:24 PM
When faced with new challenges, "You can do it" has been a great war cry for me.

Going out for the first time dressed is similar to standing on a five metre diving board for the first time.

Yes, just do it.

MichelleDevon
11-20-2015, 04:00 PM
I definitely need encouragement at this point. I feel I have been taking extremely large steps lately

Marianne - remember you're a girlie - you take SMALL steps - and wiggle that ass! It's so much easier than we all think it's going to be. The world just doesn't care - you're an actress...go play the role and enjoy it.

Michelle
xxx