PDA

View Full Version : The Laws of Crossdressing

Danitgirl1
11-20-2015, 04:19 AM
Hiya All
So I saw Dana L's thread on the laws that may or may not still exist that prohibit crossdressing and I got thinking about a more frivolous thread...
What are the laws of crossdressing? You know along the lines of
1. Thou shalt not wear shave your legs after Labour Day.
2. Thou gaff shalt always hide your junk.
3. Thou shalt not covet thy sister's suspender belt.
4. Thou shalt always wear thy suspender belt under (or is it over???) thy panties.
5. Thou bra strap shall always remain hidden.
6. Thine neighbours' make-up shall remain off limits at all times.
7. Thou shalt live in stealth and feel guilty at all times for crossdressing is surely worse than anything else imaginable.
8. Thou shalt not lose thou false nails if thou wishest to remain in the closet.
9. Thou shalt not get upset at being misgenered as 5 H ! T happeneth.
10. Thou shalt not make fun of crossdressing it is too serious an endeavour (oops).

Sorry if this is too off colour or if this has been done before but I was struck by inspiration to try and be funny.
I have probably failed miserably.

Sorry if I offend...

:hugs:

Katey888
11-20-2015, 05:51 AM
Frivolity is not a bad thing Dani... We could all do with a prod to raise a grin once in a while... :)

We should probably think of them as anti-laws... but I can think of a few...

Thou shalt not scream or curse when removing clip-on earrings after wearing for 6 hours despite thy earlobes feeling like they be pinched with red hot tongs...
Trimming only those leg hairs that protrude through fishnets shalt not be regarded as an acceptable shaving regime for summer...
Thou shalt not dress or change ones attire or tiniest detail of makeup or bling for any length of time without taking at least a couple of selfies for Facebook or Google+ sharing later that same day...

I could go on... but won't. :)

Katey x

MichelleDevon
11-20-2015, 11:30 AM
Like it...and I feel forced to join in...

1. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife's hosiery, nor her satin lingerie, nor her micro-mini skirt nor anything that is thy neighbour's wife's.

2. Thou shalt only use the ladies bathroom in dire emergencies and only if no RG is already there.

3. Thou shalt not leave thy dwelling with a ladder in thy hosiery.

4. Thou shalt not sit with thy legs apart revealing an upskirt view of thy lingerie.

5. Thou shalt, at all times, wiggle thy hips as thou walketh in the paths of the righteous.

6. Thou shalt not fill thy SO's wardrobe with your dresses.

7. Thou shalt not leave the toilet seat in the raised position.

8. Thou shalt not borrow thy SO's clothes without her permission and if thou dost then thou must not look more attractive in it than she does.

Teresa
11-20-2015, 11:44 AM
Maybe some clever music arranger can put all this into a CDing song/hymn !
I don't know what all the fuss is about I can't see a single thing wrong with CDing ! If my wife reads she'll probably accuse me of lying again but then normal men do that anyway !!

AngelaYVR
11-20-2015, 11:45 AM
Lol, Michelle, at #5!!

Sigh, these are all so true and already so many covered. I will, however, add:

• thou shall not spendeth the family fortune on feminine vestments
• it is blessed and wise to carry spare stockings in thine purse
• thou shalt not pray at the altar of thine own selfie

~Joanne~
11-20-2015, 11:52 AM
These sound more like commandments than laws, just saying lol

Beverley Sims
11-20-2015, 12:01 PM
Whether laws or commandments there are a few more pointers to polish up the act. :-)

IamWren
11-20-2015, 12:18 PM
Oh my God these are funny. I mean, I am crying, biting my lip trying not to laugh funny.
I LOVE this one.

Lol, Michelle, at #5!!
• thou shalt not pray at the altar of thine own selfie
I’m not sure I can add to any of the CD commandments but how about a few Beatitudes of CDing.
Blessed are the DIYers, their cups shall runneth over.
Blessed are the patient for they shall inherit 75% off at the clearance rack.
Blessed are the product reviewers, they shall receive more product to review

Mine aren't nearly as good and creative as the others. Please keep them coming. Fun on a Friday.