PDA

View Full Version : the happiest place on earth, almost

cdbrandi
11-20-2015, 10:03 PM
Getting ready to Head to Disney World for a week with the wife's family......my wife has been saying all week we are going to the happiest place on earth dammit, we are all going to have fun! there is only one thing that could make it more fun for me, if I could spend a day, or more, there as Brandi. Sadly the wife's family does not know about this side of me so Brandi will have to stay behind. I will have a couple of Brandi intense weeks when we get back. Going out as Brandi 3 times in one week, one day for a waxing appointment, one day to meet 2 other cd's for lunch, and lastly for the makeup class with Ashley to learn how to do what she done for the photo shoot.

heatherdress
11-20-2015, 10:19 PM
Brandi - Enjoy Disney. You should have a great time and then you can look forward to Brandi time ad adventures when you get back. Good for you!

Jenn A116
11-22-2015, 06:00 PM
Hope your Disney visit goes smoothly. I can't tell you how many times I see people in the parks that appear to have an attitude of "I paid a lot of money for this trip and you are going to enjoy it". I cringe when I see a parent dragging their child down Main Street when a nap is clearly in order. Please remember that its a vacation, not an endurance contest.

Michelle 78
11-22-2015, 06:08 PM
I'm sure you will have fun Brandi, I've been to Disneyworld quite a few times now and I love it! I'm sure Brandi will make up for it on your return and judging by your plans you certainly will!:)