PDA

View Full Version : Do I look passable?

xNicolex
11-21-2015, 04:33 PM
Hi I'm new to this forum thing and recently started crossdressing at home after almost 10 years of surpressing the urge to dress for fear of rejection from family and friends. I haven't been out in public yet but I'd like to try it. My main worry is probably the same worry alot of CDs feel going out for the first time and that's social rejection or being ''outed'' because I don't know if I'm passable as a girl or not. I posted some pictures just to get some feedback from more experienced girls to let me know you think thanks.

AllieSF
11-21-2015, 04:40 PM
First off, welcome to the Forum and I hope that you enjoy your stay. You have a very dramatic look that will draw attention. It is a good look, sultry and sexy. However, for those first times out, that may draw a lot more attention to you than you want. So, for those first times I would recommend toning down some the eyes and lips. A more neutral softer lipstick and less detailed eyes and brows may work better for you. From the grainy pictures you look terrific. So it is not a matter of bad make up but maybe just too strong.

If you can, finding a sidekick, maybe an experienced CD who does go out regularly, will definitely make your fist times out successes. Good luck and thanks for sharing your pictures.

Jenniferathome
11-21-2015, 04:40 PM
Nicolex, passing as a genetic woman is a virtual impossibility. A woman is more than a face. There are a million subtle cues that we all know and understand through experience that tell us the difference between a man and a woman. You can't possibly cover those million things as a cross dresser.

So don't worry about passing. Be confident and happy when you are out.

Tracii G
11-21-2015, 04:42 PM
Welcome glad to have you here.
You look great but please let those pretty eyes show.No need to cover them up.
Passing 100% will never happen for any of us so don't get too hung up on that.
Maybe push the wig up more towards a natural hair line and get it out of your eyes.
You deff are pretty in the pics.

S. Lisa Smith
11-21-2015, 04:46 PM
Welcome!! It is very hard to tell from a head shot or even from head and shoulders shot. Your eyes look like a night time look. They look wonderful, but not in the daytime. In my opinion, and only mine, your eyebrows have a great shape, but are too thick. Your wig looks like it is perfect match for your skin tone. As to actually passing, a full body shot would help in assessing whether you can. Passing is important to me, but to other members, not so much. Just have fun dressing and you will find your way.

NicoleScott
11-21-2015, 04:55 PM
From one Nicole to another: I would describe your look as glamorous, and sure to attract attention. Personally, I love your look. I don't think it's over-the-top, and I love over-the-top, but others might, both here and those who see you out and about. Passable? Yes, for sure, but you will get more scrutiny due to your glamorous look. My goal is to achieve a certain look rather to be the most blendable or passable as I can be. What's you objective?

ReineD
11-21-2015, 05:08 PM
You are gorgeous! You are young, have full lips and a cute little cleft on your chin. You must be very attractive in guy-mode too. :)

But.

It's impossible to tell whether you would be taken as a GG or not just based on your pictures. They are blurry/grainy and so they obscure the details (the facial contours) people would see in real life. Also, if you outlined outside of your lips to make them fuller, this would not show up in your pictures but people would be able to tell in real life. Your eye makeup is great for night-clubbing (although I would tone down the eyebrows a bit), but it is over the top if you plan on going out during the day ... it would immediately draw attention and increase your chances of being read.

So. On the attractiveness scale you get a high mark from me. On the passability scale, I cannot possibly tell from these pictures, but like Jennifer said, it is unlikely you would pass upon close inspection in daylight. This doesn't matter though. If you dress to blend (not draw attention to yourself with strong makeup or over-the-top clothes), then you will be in most people's periphery so your experiences out will be pleasant.

Also if you do go out, please just be yourself and do not adopt exaggerated feminine mannerisms. There are a few current discussions about this with videos, so you will see what I mean.

debstar
11-21-2015, 05:29 PM
Hi nX,

Welcome to the CD forum, here you will enjoy many off comment and critical comments toward the original intent of your post - such is life ;)

First of all you look amazing.. but I bet the person underneath is even more amazing! that is what counts. You being you at the end of the day I feel will give you more millage then outward appearances.

Debs.

Lena
11-21-2015, 05:31 PM
Passable=blend in. Depending on where you are, you would blend or stand out.

Kate Simmons
11-21-2015, 05:38 PM
You look good Hon. What do you think you might do once you decided to go out en femme? :)

heatherdress
11-21-2015, 06:31 PM
No matter how feminine you appear to be, being identified as a crossdresser depends upon so many different factors beyond a beautiful face, which you appear to have. Your size, build, voice, mannerisms, where you go, who is there, how you dress, how you act, time of day, lighting, who you are with, etc. - these are factors which could determine if you feel "outed" or "socially rejected". But if you can accept that most people will not pay attention to you, will not care what you are wearing, will not know you, will not remember you, and will not affect you or what you are doing, dressed or not dressed, then you will enjoy being - you. As far as family and friend discovery, just avoid going places you might have possible contact.

Allisa
11-21-2015, 07:42 PM
If you can adopt the "I don't care what others think" ideology than your outings will be much more enjoyable and you can focus on mannerisms and decorum. Passing takes a lot of work and time. Be happy with just getting out and being you.

xNicolex
11-21-2015, 08:14 PM
Thank you all for your feedback I know that the photos are grainy but my girlfriend says it looks much better in person than the pics. The pics don't pick up my contouring, I must say I have never spoken to like minded people before about crossdressing and it has really been helpful reading all your replies. thank you for taking the time to help me.

Robin414
11-21-2015, 08:51 PM
You look terrific hon, kinda a given! Do you 'look' passable, I'd say heck yah...ARE you passable though, maybe. Manerisms are super important and voice...that one's the show stopper. You look too good not to be approached, I'd suggest looking up tips to avoid conversation and practice voice (lots of you tube videos) ☺

Demi88
11-21-2015, 09:19 PM
You look like a hot pretty GG who has made herself up to attract a lot of attention. Maybe tone down the makeup until you feel confident in the wild.

bimini1
11-21-2015, 09:29 PM
Oh now come on. You have got to know you look good gurl. As for passing you can fool some of the people all the time, all of the people some of the time, but not all the people all the time. That's just the way it is. That being said, you still look damn good.

Lily Catherine
11-21-2015, 10:10 PM
Apart from the overdone make-up, you're okay and make an attractive woman. I'm legitly jealous of your lips.

That said, don't worry about passing in entirety. As long as you're confident and there are no major risks, just go for it.

Tracii G
11-21-2015, 10:56 PM
Seeing as there are so many factors to passing the only way to know is get out there and see what happens.
Have your GF go with you and see what reactions you get.
Main thing is don't run away if someone snickers or laughs at seeing you.Act like you have every right to be wherever it is you are because you do.
If you enjoy dressing up its nobody business just have fun.

Oh just to add don't say well if I can't pass I don't want to go out thats pretty lame LOL
Most of us that do go out don't pass 100% anyway.

Sky
11-22-2015, 12:42 AM
Welcome to the club, Nicole. You are pretty without question. Now, bear in mind that anybody wearing such heavy eyeliner, lipstick and makeup in general, be it a gg or a cd, will draw lots of attention. Therefore the probability that someone will read you will be higher than if you try to blend in. I'm not saying that you should tone down your looks: the only thing that matters is what makes you happy. Don't get too hung up on the "passability" question.

Katey888
11-22-2015, 05:36 AM
Welcome Nicole... :)

You look great - personally I'm not averse to bold but well applied and glamorous makeup (but then I do love the 80s and that look... :)) and I certainly need the assistance that a healthy appliqué of makeup brings at my age...

Passable - almost certainly at first glance (and I'd suggest you're sure to attract a second or more... ;)) and with shorter hair you might even manage a passable Audrey Hepburn look... :thinking: Passable in a dimly lit bar or club? Almost certainly - so take care in places like that...

Lots of questions here about your motivation for doing this and I admit I'm curious too... I wouldn't worry about the social stigma of not being passable: the stigma of just being male and wanting to look the way you do will more than outweigh that from any nitpicking trannys - sorry, other girls... because they'll be the only ones who would critique you for your 'look'... Muggles (normals) will either pass over you as a genuine girl, or recognise you as an attractive T-girl. Good that your GF appears tolerant or supportive - I wonder what she makes of this side of you...???

Look forward to hearing more from you...

Katey x

pamela7
11-22-2015, 05:48 AM
Hi Nicole, of course you do, you know you do - and welcome. While gestures and mannerisms give us away, remember the most important thing - very rarely does anyone else give any attention to anyone else, people out there are so self-absorbed they don't really care that much in my opinion. So don't worry about passing, it's how YOU feel about it that is important.

xxx Pamela

AnnaMarie
11-22-2015, 05:52 AM
Personally I love the look. It's very striking. I think more out having a drink then shopping look though - but I suppose it depends if you just want to blend or you'd like the second glance which you will get I'm sure. However did the makeup did a great job.

Marcelle
11-22-2015, 07:24 AM
Hi Nicole,

Well you have youth on your side and that is a plus. Although the pictures are bit grainy you do have facial features which can be found on many women so you would be what many refer to as a "blender" in that on first glance most people would see long hair, make-up, girl clothes and female facial features and process . . . girl. However passing IMHO is a bit of a "Holy Grail myth" in that very few truly pass . . . even the youngest and prettiest have some tell which gives them away. It could be voice, mannerisms, walk . . . just something that people pick-up on during close contact. To truly pass one would have to be able to enter a venue, interact with others in close proximity and nobody would ever think that person was not born a woman . . . very difficult to do.

However not be Ms Doom and Gloom I think you would definitely blend as a young woman so long as you have your gestures, walk and whatnot down . . . remember look is only half the battle. Should you go out in the world for a bit of test drive? If you are ready (and only you know if you are) I say give it a try. The knee jerk reaction is to try a quiet venue with one or two people around (e.g., a small store) but, while it may seem counterintuitive and scary, the more crowded the venue (e.g., a mall) the easier you will find it to blend. Just try a quick walk through a crowed mall (no interaction . . . just walk through), look up, own the moment and leave. It will get easier as time goes on.

Now my caveat . . . you do need a bit of a thick skin when doing this as you will get made (it is inevitable) but for the most part it will just be the odd "WTF stare", giggle or guffaw so if you can deal with that (and it is rare) you will be fine.

Cheers and good luck.

Marcelle

Angela Marie
11-22-2015, 07:41 AM
I have been in many venues, mostly counseling, with GG's. Most of them tell me that I can pass and my voice is very feminine and I have a small stature and some nice feminine features. Now I agree passing is very hard to do although I would say you do a great job. When I go out I see many GG's who have less feminine features than I do lol. So both sexes come in all shapes and sizes and I truly believe the final step to "passing" comes down to mannerisms and confidence.

Jacqueline StGermain
11-22-2015, 08:34 AM
I really like the lips, hair, and eyes.
I agree with some of the comments about it is a more of an "evening look". Elegant,sophisticated, I think you could pull it off being self confidant.
I'll also say actions speak louder than words, by that I mean if you LOOK like a girl, and ACT like a girl, most people wouldn't give you a second thought. However in most cases (certainly mine) the voice is the giveaway.
Over the years I've figured out how to interact with people using a few chosen short words or phrases, and a lot of expressions and gestures.
When I was first getting out, my SO would kind of run "interference" by doing most of the talking.

Roberta Young
11-22-2015, 09:12 AM
Hi Nicole, Yes You do pass. You are very pretty. Hugs Roberta

samantha rogers
11-22-2015, 10:54 AM
You are so pretty, girl. :-)
As others have said, the makeup is awesome for a nightclub but way overboard for daytime when many ggs where little or no makeup.
But, really, who cares?
None of us will ever, no matter what lengths we go to, be anything but transwomen. So just be proud of that fact and own the moment. You are pretty and have just as much right to go anywhere and do anything you want as anyone else.
I've been around a multitude of transwomen, and in most every kind of situation you can imagine. Some pass fairly well, while others not at all.
Who cares?
You are young and attractive...enjoy yourself and don't give a second thought to what anyone else thinks. It's your life...enjoy it.

Adriana Moretti
11-22-2015, 11:32 AM
hey girl welcome, you look great.....not much to say here thats already been said...but I can say that worrying about passing 100% of the time is what keeps gals in a closet. Get out there and have fun, everyday "outdoors" we all learn something new and improve xoxo

Stephanie47
11-22-2015, 12:48 PM
I've read most of the replies. Can you give us some idea of your height and weight. I agree with the tips for toning down the sultry look, which I think is terrific. However, if you and your girlfriend look as sexy as you do in the pictures....well....you're going to have to beat the advances off with a stick. Your facial features don't have manly angular lines which is great. I recommend checking out some YouTube videos for learning feminine mannerisms. If you and your girlfriend are going to go out for an evening stroll don't wear high heels. Try flats or a boot with a substantial heel for supporting the ankles.

I'd really like to see you in a short dress, leggings and a nice pair of boots. If your body is anything like your face I'd venture to say you're a definitely attractive.

Scarlett Viktoria
11-22-2015, 01:11 PM
Welcome! I think you look great! Sometimes the idea isn't so much passing as it is blending in. But I'll think you'll be fine with both. It's interesting for me to see other ladies who started dressing so much later in life, as I did.

Scarlett

Ps, gorgeous eye makeup. I can do make up fine but struggle with more interesting eye makeup.

xNicolex
11-22-2015, 03:56 PM
Hi everyone in response to a thread I placed yesterday ''Do I look passable'' I'd like to thank all of you girls that gave me advice on my look it made me feel so much more confident. I was planning on going out at night to a bar or club using that look not the shops or the park :heehee: I've taken on board your comments and to address the ''passable'' part all you girls are absolutely right I though about it and why should I care what people think I feel so happy when I'm dressed up and feeling good so I will just own it and strut my stuff :battingeyelashes: Heres a couple more pics I wanted to share close ups thanks again

flatlander_48
11-22-2015, 04:40 PM
xN:

You found us!! Very Good!!

So, in response to your question...

I probably wouldn't suggest going to the mall or the grocery store looking like your photos, but a nice dinner, movies, theater, etc. (basically evening activities) would be perfectly fine.

Personally, I don't worry much about trying to blend in. I like to look stylish (note that I didn't say "in style") and that has the tendency to set me apart anyway. By stylish, I mean well coordinated, colorful and interesting, but not necessarily as what is currently considered as "in style". Said differently, I dress to suit Me. Anyway, I think how we look is a very personal thing. It should reflect what You think, what You feel and what You are comfortable with.

The only other thing I would add is proportion. Obviously men's physiques are different from women's. Aside from boobs, hips, etc. we tend to just be larger. For example, in the context that we are larger, carrying those little shoulder bags that are about the size of your hand seems totally out of place, regardless of how Cute we think it might look. Similarly, a small woman with a huge cross-body bag sort of looks like she's in pack-mule mode. But, the difference is that even though she has some aspect that is visibly out of proportion, no one is going to question her femininity. But, for us it looks Off and can give rise to a second thought and an Ah-Hah moment. But, it isn't just purses. It relates to articles of clothing (or design elements of that clothing) that can emphasize or deemphasize being out of proportion to what we usually expect of women.

DeeAnn

bicuriousnow
11-22-2015, 04:43 PM
looks great wish I could makeup that well jane

Scarlett Viktoria
11-22-2015, 04:45 PM
Love the pics. Strut your stuff for sure. I HAVE to know how you did that eye makeup though ;-)

Tracii G
11-22-2015, 04:59 PM
Have a great time and if you don't mind post pics of you in the outfit you plan on wearing so we can get a look at the complete package.:)

Kandi Robbins
11-22-2015, 05:58 PM
Nicole, you certainly look passable in these pictures. But that's not the point. Go out! I am 100% NOT passable and I go out all the time (4 times in the past 5 days), I smile and no one bothers me and many women engage me in a way they would not if I were not dressed. I spent almost 50 years in the closet and once I figured it all out, my life has been immeasurable happy! It's been said here so many times, but confidence is all you really need and once you get that, life is so much richer.

Demi88
11-22-2015, 06:25 PM
xNicolex, your fingers look like a GG.

xNicolex
11-22-2015, 06:44 PM
Well I will always share makeup tips as I am by trade ''in guy mode'' a SFX artist I build costumes and masks so colour blending and contouring comes natural to me. to do my eye wings I use a piece of sticky tape and run it from the corner of my eye out at the angle I want then just blend the eye shadow to the line and draw the eye liner along the straight line of the sticky tape its that simple I don't worry to much if they aren't the same after all as I always say they aren't twins their sisters :heehee:

MelanieAnne
11-22-2015, 07:01 PM
What the others have said. Just soften the look a little.

xNicolex
11-22-2015, 07:49 PM
Here is a picture of the outfit I intend to wear on my night out apologies for the funny angle makes me look a little bigger than I am.

Robin414
11-22-2015, 10:10 PM
You do realize you're gonna get hit on right?! 😀
Seriously though, be careful hon!

xNicolex
11-22-2015, 11:01 PM
Love the pics. Strut your stuff for sure. I HAVE to know how you did that eye makeup though ;-)

Well I will always share makeup tips as I am by trade ''in guy mode'' a SFX artist I build costumes and masks so colour blending and contouring comes natural to me. to do my eye wings I use a piece of sticky tape and run it from the corner of my eye out at the angle I want then just blend the eye shadow to the line and draw the eye liner along the straight line of the sticky tape its that simple I don't worry to much if they aren't the same after all as I always say they aren't twins their sisters

Nikki Elle
11-23-2015, 06:04 AM
I'm going to second Heatherdress and save time:

No matter how feminine you appear to be, being identified as a crossdresser depends upon so many different factors beyond a beautiful face, which you appear to have. Your size, build, voice, mannerisms, where you go, who is there, how you dress, how you act, time of day, lighting, who you are with, etc. - these are factors which could determine if you feel "outed" or "socially rejected". But if you can accept that most people will not pay attention to you, will not care what you are wearing, will not know you, will not remember you, and will not affect you or what you are doing, dressed or not dressed, then you will enjoy being - you. As far as family and friend discovery, just avoid going places you might have possible contact.

There are many threads about the complete presentation (there is an active one now) and all the factors involved. After lots of observation, I think confidence goes a long way toward success.

sometimes_miss
11-23-2015, 08:26 AM
On this forum, especially with only static photos, you'll get the nice responses that tell you what you want to hear. Great. Now, make a video of yourself and put it up on youtube. Doesn't have to say anything about being a crossdresser. Maybe do an 'outfit of the day' thing, make sure to include those hands. And see how well you pass to the folks who routinely watch cute girls. Don't forget to narrate the video too so your voice gets revealed too. This can be repeated each time you come up with a new outfit that you want to go out in. That way you'll get brutally honest opinions about how well you pass.

Scarlett Viktoria
11-23-2015, 08:31 AM
Thanks for the tip Nicole! I'll have to try it sometime after Tgiving. I'll post results if I have any worth posting ;-)

BLUE ORCHID
11-23-2015, 08:41 AM
Hi Nicole:hugs: , Just one word, ABSOLUTELY ! ~~...:daydreaming:...

Lyla
11-23-2015, 08:42 AM
On this forum, especially with only static photos, you'll get the nice responses that tell you what you want to hear. Great. Now, make a video of yourself and put it up on youtube. Doesn't have to say anything about being a crossdresser. Maybe do an 'outfit of the day' thing, make sure to include those hands. And see how well you pass to the folks who routinely watch cute girls. Don't forget to narrate the video too so your voice gets revealed too. This can be repeated each time you come up with a new outfit that you want to go out in. That way you'll get brutally honest opinions about how well you pass.

There are a few girls on here that post videos, for most of them it really shows their flaws. For some it shows how close they are to passing, one girl here you really have to look for her flaws to see them. In real life at that point you would over look her flaws 8 outta 10 times.

Beverley Sims
11-23-2015, 08:55 AM
Everyone else has said it.....

Yes, verrrryyyy, attractive, great poise.

I wonder why you asked the question in the first place.

Scarlett Viktoria
11-23-2015, 09:37 AM

I get what you are saying. The problem with that is, when you go out in public people may or may notice you. They probably won't say anything and you can go about your day as your typical confident self. When you post on youtube you are inviting people who seek out any chance to post demeaning and hateful comments. Some people make it their life's work to be a$$holes. Youtube can be a virtual wasteland of trolls who don't understand proper human interraction. I'm not saying you should surround yourself in delusion, but I would find a more impartial and tolerable venue than. That's my 2 pennies.

Lexi Moralas
11-23-2015, 03:34 PM
Not only passable but , beautiful!
Go girl !

Jane G
11-23-2015, 03:52 PM
Welcome Nicole. You look great in the photo's. It's not really about looking passable. It's about being your self and acting naturally. Might sound odd but that's the hard part we have to learn . Enjoy being yourself. :daydreaming:

Jessicaa
11-23-2015, 04:29 PM
Hey girl!

I don't see why you are worried, You look very beautiful and passable! I wish I could do eye makeup like you! :)

Angie G
11-23-2015, 05:25 PM
You look awsome Nicole. Welcome to the forum hun. Can't ad to what the others told you. I think you can do it girl.And I wish I could look 10% as good as you do.:hugs:
Angie

Tina_gm
11-23-2015, 07:37 PM
100% passable anywhere, any time, probably not. From a distance more than likely. Hard to tell how tall you are, how natural your mannerisms are. How your voice sounds... CDers tend to wear more make up than GG's do, to conceal their masculine features. Walk through a brightly lit mall, grocery store, Walmart.... You will get a lot of attention by how you are made up. The 1st thought may not be CDer, but that is sort of where CDers will often bring attention to themselves by the big hair, outfits, make up. It gets attention on its own. Then, under more scrutiny, the finer details MAY become apparent. A dimly lit dance club where a lot of young GG's are dressing similarly, you will probably go un noticed more, blend in well, unless you are tall, especially in high heels, have a deep voice that cannot be concealed, masculine mannerisms etc etc.

monika
11-23-2015, 07:57 PM
You look really pretty!
But it is impossible to tell from those grainy pics if you are passable or not.
A pic could never tell the truth anyway, I could maybe be somewhat passable in some pics but could never be in real life.
I think the percentage of CD's who pass is very small.

Just dress and have fun with it and don't worry too much about passing I would say :)

goodnhose
11-23-2015, 08:00 PM
I think you look absolutely beautiful and very passable but as others have said adjust the makeup for the venue.

SweetVicky
11-23-2015, 08:15 PM
YES...YOU definitely are even more than passable...GO FOR IT GIRL!!!! You won't regret it.
Love...
Vicky

sometimes_miss
11-23-2015, 09:50 PM
I'm not saying you should surround yourself in delusion, but I would find a more impartial and tolerable venue than.
That's just it. If you want honest, impartial opinions, it's not going to happen in a 'feel good' crossdresser site in static photos, or any other site where people are non judgemental. Passing means no one at all realizes that you're a male; not adults, not children, not men, and not ANYONE. Sure on youtube you'll always find some jerks. But if you're not passing to the jerks, then you're not passing! Passing is passing to the world; not looking great to other crossdressers. Being tolerated is completely different from passing; in fact, if you're being tolerated, then you're not passing at all.

Scarlett Viktoria
11-23-2015, 10:21 PM
That's just it. If you want honest, impartial opinions, it's not going to happen in a 'feel good' crossdresser site in static photos, or any other site where people are non judgemental. Passing means no one at all realizes that you're a male; not adults, not children, not men, and not ANYONE. Sure on youtube you'll always find some jerks. But if you're not passing to the jerks, then you're not passing! Passing is passing to the world; not looking great to other crossdressers. Being tolerated is completely different from passing; in fact, if you're being tolerated, then you're not passing at all.

I do understand what you are saying. I didn't mean to make it seem like being tolerable equals passing. And I agree that a crossdressing site isn't unbiased. I unfortunately don't know of an impartial venue to ask such a question. I just feel it may not be worth the no holds barred insults you will encounter on youtube when there may be somewhere that offers more constructive criticism in a respectful environment.

docrobbysherry
11-24-2015, 01:01 AM
All I know is your face looks very attractive, Nicole. I see your slim figure often at Tgirl clubs. But, slim can be a give away for a male, dressed. Most females have a different shape. And, I don't mean just the boobs! Whatever club/bar u go, be prepared to be hit on!:devil:

Finally, do u think I look passable?:daydreaming:
Well, I can't pass on a moonless nite during a blackout! Shows u how deceiving photos can be.:straightface:

AngelaYVR
11-24-2015, 03:04 AM
I consider it the greatest compliment to hear "Holy ****, that was a guy!" as I pass people on the street. If they don't know until the very last second then it makes me happy. However, if they stand in front of me and look for longer than a second then there's no question. If I speak then there is absolutely no question. But I'm not out to fool anyone, just to look my best and that's all anybody can do.

eire emma
11-24-2015, 03:29 AM
Nicole, you look fab! You've such a feminine face. Cheekbones and beautiful eyes. Your full pics look amazing. Gorgeous heels. :-)

Krisi
11-24-2015, 10:28 AM
Are you passable? You haven't provided enough information. What about the rest of you, not shown in the photos? We can't see your hips or butt. We can't see your legs. And of course we can't see how you walk or stand, how you move your arms, etc.

Your makeup is overdone unless you're going to a nightclub. And something I didn't see mentioned, your breasts are too high on your chest.

I'm not trying to be mean, just trying to be honest and answer your question.

jayme357
11-28-2015, 11:20 PM
Kris's, methinks I detect a slight bit of envy.

Paula_56
11-29-2015, 06:29 AM
Interested in passing take a look here a whole site dedicated to the subject

https://www.reddit.com/r/transpassing

Stephanie Julianna
12-03-2015, 06:51 AM
Wow! Great look for a weekend evening out partying. I already can see that many say to tone it down but there is little question that you could pass. You obviously have a good eye for what looks good on you. Just do what I have said many times here. Watch what the GG's do. Look at women who have your face shape in commercials, ads and on the street. They have been doing this a long time and have figured out what looks good for everyday looks. With all that being said, you look great. I was just a few years older than you are when I found my look and started going out in NYC. I'm sure that with your look you will have a lot of fun enjoying the admiring attention you will surely get. Welcome and I hope you continue to post more pics and share your experiences as you venture into the world.

Patty Phose
12-03-2015, 08:41 AM
Not just passable but beautiful. You have a great look. I like that flowing, partially face concealing hair. Looks sexy and feminine. You look like a real party girl. Get out and party.

gokatiegirl
12-03-2015, 09:07 AM
Beautiful.

jjacobson
01-06-2016, 11:45 AM
Gorgeous.

Gingersnap
01-06-2016, 01:33 PM
All I know is your face looks very attractive, Nicole. I see your slim figure often at Tgirl clubs. But, slim can be a give away for a male, dressed. Most females have a different shape. And, I don't mean just the boobs! Whatever club/bar u go, be prepared to be hit on!:devil:

Finally, do u think I look passable?:daydreaming:
Well, I can't pass on a moonless nite during a blackout! Shows u how deceiving photos can be.:straightface:

This would be me too. To tall and lumps in the wrong spots. Made me laugh.

MelanieAnne
01-06-2016, 09:27 PM
Passing is relative. I have seen many GGs that I wasn't too sure of.

ShelbyDawn
01-06-2016, 10:50 PM
Hi Nicole. Welcome to the forum. As I'm guessing you have figured out, this is a great place to come and get quality advice on 'our little hobby' :)
As for whether or not you pass, Don't worry so much about passing as being comfortable with the way you look.
I am 6'3", 210# without a feminine feature on my body(terminal case of guy in a dress) and I have dressed and gone out with the girls and had a blast.

Having said that... from the pictures, I would try to meet you if I saw you out.

Robin414
01-07-2016, 12:58 AM
Being friends I can say yes, absolutely! How about my latest candid pic though ☺ Love it 😀

Helena J
01-07-2016, 04:27 AM
Hi u look passable to me just heavy makeup like a kinda gothic look to your eye makeup agree with other people maybe go for a little toned down look but it also comes down to what u like as well but I'm not that good with makeup yet but what i found makes a difference also is eyebrows too getting them shaped and slightly arched also adds to a more feminine look also - but you look beautiful and passable to me

Lynne
01-10-2016, 02:32 PM
Helena you look absolutely adorable I am envious of you.

jjjjohanne
01-10-2016, 04:15 PM
Nothing in your picture makes me think it is a man. If you are 7 foot tall, I cannot tell... You are very "done up". That might draw attention to you. But you look like you really know how to do make up. :)

Sandie70
01-10-2016, 05:34 PM
You look beautiful... and you pass. However, the look you have in your pictures would seem to work more for the evening hours... going out to eat, to clubs, etc.

I would love to see your every day, daytime look. And I'm sure you will be beautiful even with that.

lavenderblues
01-14-2016, 10:29 PM
Hi I'm new to this forum thing and recently started crossdressing at home after almost 10 years of surpressing the urge to dress for fear of rejection from family and friends. I haven't been out in public yet but I'd like to try it. My main worry is probably the same worry alot of CDs feel going out for the first time and that's social rejection or being ''outed'' because I don't know if I'm passable as a girl or not. I posted some pictures just to get some feedback from more experienced girls to let me know you think thanks.

Just from those pictures and especially your profile pic, I'd never have guessed. (I'm a gg). And... you're GORGEOUS!

Alice_2014_B
02-08-2016, 06:08 PM
You look very passable!
Of course, like others have said, it will also depend on you mannerisms and such.
:)

Kimberley May
02-09-2016, 06:20 AM
Welcome to the forum. You look fab, and you're really lucky to have such an accepting girlfriend. Have you ever thought about growing your hair long? This is what I've just started to do. Many regular guys have long hair anyway, I recently saw one regular guy who wore his bunched up. At least when you're in gurl mode you can style it how you like, then just bunch it up when you need to be in drab mode again, or not. Long hair suits both feminine and macho looks, it's just the styles which separates. It's also obviously far more convincing than a wig :daydreaming: