PDA

View Full Version : Valentines Day Present

Shannah
02-14-2006, 10:20 AM
Hey everyone, my Baby gave me two silver toe rings and a silver anklet, for V-Day. Plus, a pair of platform shoes are on the way. I'm so lucky. I love you, Gretchen.:D

Julia Cross
02-14-2006, 11:26 AM
My girlfriend gave ma a gift certificate to a spa. She said she didn't book anything for me because she thought she would let me pick whatever I wanted. She did book the day, and also an appointment for herself so that we could go together. She really is the best.

Julia

Melanie R
02-14-2006, 12:27 PM
My wife gave me the best Valentine Day present in all our 26 Valentine Days to date. After breakfast I gave her my Valentine card and gift of Isotoner houseshoes. This morning I was dressed in a night gown with bra, thigh highs and heels. She told me my gift was going to be a Valentine treasure hunt leading up to a final gift I would love. She gave me a card to read and told me I would see her again when I completed the treasure hunt. She then disappeared into our bedroom suite. The card told me to look in the dictionary in the den under the word heart. There I found a silver heart and another card that led me to another location where I found anothwer card and gold heart. There were five more locations with cards and hearts. The final card told me to go to our bed and there to torn on the music box next to the bed. The music box played "Wind Beneith my Wings" - our favorite. Peggy met me at the bed dressed for bed and telling me she wanted to seduce Melanie for the final Valentine present. That was the best Valentine present so far today. Later today we will have a formal Valentine dinner with both of us dressed in red dresses, heels, etc.

Hugs,

Melanie

MsJanessa
02-14-2006, 12:31 PM
Sounds like your wife is a very special lady!!

pattied
02-14-2006, 01:09 PM
I feel very fortunate. My Valentines Day gift from my wife was a matching purple camisole and boyshort combo. With it came a card that said that regardless of where therapy goes (we both think it will lead to transition, though we aren't quite ready to talk that one through as of yet) she will always be there for me. I love my wife so much!!! Thank you T!

Aloha_Dana
02-14-2006, 02:40 PM
Those are all very nice. Glad to hear things are HOT on Valentine's Day!

My simple wife presented me w/herself. No clothes on. I guess she is an anti-dresser!

Aloha,
Dana

Tina Dixon
02-14-2006, 02:50 PM
Damn we got up and went to work:mad:

Gale R
02-14-2006, 06:00 PM
My lovely wife bought me a strappy pink nighty and a red thong with diamante heart on the back, also a lovely card.:c9:
I bought her 2 dozen red roses and a card, i think i must be very lucky to have found a girl like this.:angel:

Anita Mae GG
02-14-2006, 09:52 PM
Well my honey bought me a red nighty for my birthday (which is today as well) and for V-day he bought me a garnet and diamond heart pendant

nancy58
02-14-2006, 10:05 PM
My sweetie gave me some fabulous chocolates. The box came wrapped in a right red bow that looked to me about the right length for a piece of neckwear. I untied the bow to save it, and my wife remarked that our daughter would enjoy it. Then, on an impulse, she tied it around my neck and laughed.

"I know," she said. "Let's play dress-up! You'll be my doll, and I'll dress you up!" She blushed, and I don't know how serious she is, but I'm going to get the stuff done that needs doing tonight, and then I'm going upstairs to find out!

Good night, y'all!
Nancy

Melanie R
02-15-2006, 12:09 AM
In my note earlier, I described the wonderful Valentine experience. I talked about our red dresses for Valentine we wore this afternoon. Below are our pictures. Peggy is the better looking woman.

Hugs,

Melanie