PDA

View Full Version : Text messages with new GF

Pamela girl
02-14-2006, 02:16 PM
Havn't been with thes GF but about 2 months. Today I sent her a txt msg that said "I'm horney what should I do" she replied that if I waited it would be worth it. I sent her one that said "so I shouldnt put your panties on and run around the house? She sent one back and said "try the new nighty in 2nd drawer u"ll look better" (she doesnt know about my little hobby) Then she called to see if I got the message! I told her I had just got it but hadn't been in there yet. She had me get it out while she was on the phone and said "put it on" I ask if she was seriouse and she said yes! I said Ok tehn stripped and put it on! She ask how it looked, I said I think it would look better on you. When we got off the phone I sent her another message saying "I'm wearing it waiting on you to come home!. I ask what else I needed to wear with it and she she said "besides a smile you can surprise me!" I sent one and told her I was going to shave my legs and wear her sexy black skirt but I needed some 5" heels could she stop and get me some on her way home?" Then she said just go barefooted and I'll suck your toes. I sent her one adn ask if I still get to shave my legs and wear her sexy black skirt and shave my legs. She said "If you want to but what will I wear? I sent her one and said "Me!!!"
Haven't heard anything else but I am wondering if I really should shave my leggs and be wearing her sexy black skirt when she comes home?

randi_789
02-14-2006, 02:22 PM
I say you can't pass up the opportunity. Shave your legs and put on a pair of her hose. Of course if you feel, based on the conversation, that she might be kidding, then I might not, but only you can judge that. But if you know she was serious then you really can't miss this chance to pursue it with her.

JoAnnDallas
02-14-2006, 02:23 PM
By all means.....YES.....go for it girl AND have a load of fun tonight.

dawnmcdaniels
02-14-2006, 02:25 PM
Shave away while you can and for goodness sakes put on some red toenail polish!

Jamie M
02-14-2006, 02:26 PM
well if she didn't know before , me thinks it's not going to be long before she does :D go for it , girl and let us know what happens :thumbsup:

Pamela girl
02-14-2006, 02:33 PM
I have went and gotten her sexy black skirt out and put it on as well as a pink buttonup dress shirt of hers with dark pink, grey and silver pinstripe in it and am currently wearing it over the nighty. there is about 3 hours before she comes home. I just may go ahead and take it off and shave but if I take it off I may chicken out and not shave and put it back on.
I wish I knew how to post a pic. I would post one of what I'm wearing now

Jenny Beth
02-14-2006, 02:35 PM
If you pass this up you'll kick yourself forever. If she was only joking you could claim you thought she was serious and you were only trying to fulfil her fantasy.....pretty good defence I think!

randi_789
02-14-2006, 02:44 PM
I agree with Jenny as how to get out of it if she wasn't serious. But you WILL kick yourself forever, that is a given, if you don't do it. If you have three hours, take everything off, take a nice bubble bath, shave your legs, put on a pair of her hose, and anything else that makes you feel sexy.

Keep us posted.

Ms. Donna
02-14-2006, 02:49 PM
Haven't heard anything else but I am wondering if I really should shave my leggs and be wearing her sexy black skirt when she comes home?

Hear that???

:: Knock - Knock - Knock ::

That would be opportunity knocking at your door. You would be wise to open up and let her. ;)

When it comes to us, she tends to not come around too often.

Like Jenny said - pass this up and you'll kick yourself forever...

Love & Stuff,
Donna

Kimberley
02-14-2006, 03:44 PM
I might be inclined to go a little easy to start. This could be overwhelming to her too. Just remember to let her know she still has "her man" and I think everything will be alright.

Best of luck(y)

Hugs

ps. Have the talk!! GENTLY of course

Methos
02-14-2006, 04:10 PM
I definately agree with everyone else go for it. Sounds like she knew you would and thats why she said to. Hope you have fun and keep us posted on what happens:thumbsup:

Shelby
02-14-2006, 04:15 PM
I absolutely envy you! You not only have a girlfriend,but one that is encouraging you to wear her clothes. Do you realize how lucky you are? Love to see the pic. Just have fun tonight. you might suggest tht she wear something of yours tonight. Damn, I need a girlfriend - NOW!

Kimberley
02-14-2006, 04:28 PM
I absolutely envy you! You not only have a girlfriend,but one that is encouraging you to wear her clothes. Do you realize how lucky you are? Love to see the pic. Just have fun tonight. you might suggest tht she wear something of yours tonight. Damn, I need a girlfriend - NOW!
You'll have to keep us posted on the progress with Nancy? your friend of old. We're pulling for you.

Hugs

Ipexx2
02-14-2006, 04:32 PM
I wish I can have that type fun night . But I got to work.

Julie Avery
02-14-2006, 05:32 PM
I'm dying to find out what finally happens. Oh to be a fly on the wall....

Dayna
02-14-2006, 06:30 PM
Step one--GO FOR IT! Make yourself as sexy as you can, then be sure to treat your lady like you've never done before. Cater to her every whim and satisfy her every desire.

Step two--Change back into your drab, tell her what a magnificent experience it was, and then...slowly...confide that this was not the first time you've worn women's clothing...

See where it goes from there.

Just my thought--you lucky dog...

Kimberley
02-15-2006, 10:47 AM
WELL Pamela?
How did it go? How receptive was she?

I really do hope that she was as receptive in person as she indicated in the text mssgs.

Hugs.
Kimberley

Pamela girl
02-15-2006, 03:35 PM
Well last night was somthing else but everytime I try to post it I get told I'm not logged in. Mabey soon I will be able to post it

Petrina CD
02-15-2006, 03:43 PM
Same thing happens to me . There is a little box that says "remember me", check it and you may not have any more trouble. But then I don't know squat about computers. Hope your evening went well . Love to hear about it!!!

Petrina cd

Ellie
02-15-2006, 04:14 PM
I say go for it, shave away and have a good time.

I recently had a similar "joking" exchange with my GF about how big a wimp Steve Carrell was in the 40yo virgin getting his cheast waxed. She of course dared me to get my cheast waxed and then tell her how much it didn't hurt.

I up'ed the bet and I am now enjoying my new smoothness from a full body wax.... Now she is hairier then me :lol2:

And yes, it hurt a lot, but after the forth or fifth rip I was riding a natural endorphene high and near the end I was actually enjoying it!

I think it was much easier for her to accept my dressing when she was included in the stages of transition from me just wearing "tingly" hose to being fully dressed and made up.

I think the key is to make it fun and playfull for your SO as well as yourself and they will be much more interested in it.

She now shops for Ellie whenever she is out, even when I am not with her.

She got me some new makeup yesterday and I am going to try out tonight.

StevieStevie
02-15-2006, 04:22 PM
W O W........everyone is waiting with baited breath...........how did it go?;)

Pamela girl
02-15-2006, 04:26 PM
She was supposed to be home at 4:30 so I went to town about 2:30 to get her flowers. I paid for them and then was told they would be ready in an hour. I went back home to wait then at 3:00 she called and said she was on the way home. I ran back to the flower shop to get her flowers then back home and was in the shower when she came home. She looked in the shower and ask if I really shaved my leggs. I told her I only had time to shave my privates for her. When I came out of the shower wearing a towel she ask if I really fit in the nighty. I told her yes but it was tight. She went into the restoom and while she was there I went into the bedroom and put on the nighty and got on the bed and called her. When she walked in she giggled and walked out then walked back in with a camera! I said no way! Without getting to graphic it seemed more like a lesbian experience and was great. Afterwards we went to sleep with me still wearing the top part of the nighty. when we woke we laid there and talked when I said I guess I should take this off she put her hand on me and said "No it looks cute" When we did get up we went to town for a nice dinner.
Would have liked to have gotten all shaved dressed and waited for her to come home but I guess I cant complain

Julia Cross
02-15-2006, 04:30 PM
well at least yu know she isn't repulsed by the thought of her man in women's things. I say you made great progress. Don't let too much time lapse before you experiment again. And next time, see if you can introduce the notion of crossdressing as part of who you are.

Julia

Kimberley
02-15-2006, 04:45 PM
Oh I agree. Dont wait too long but dont belabour the point either.

If you play it right and you could have more support than most of us here. The few GG's who support us have one thing in common; they are head over heels for their "guys" and vice versa. You are a VERY lucky guy/girl. She's a keeper for sure.

I am so happy it all worked out so well for you. A lot of us are very envious about now.

Hugs to both you and your lady.:clap:

Kimberley.

Mmmm. Buy her another bouquet of flowers!!!!!!

Jenny Beth
02-15-2006, 07:50 PM
Well I'd say the biggest obstacle has been breached since she's certainly not turned off by it. Now's the time to tell her how much you enjoyed the evening before it just becomes a distant memory. You can easily add some humour here and tell her you can hardly wait for Valentine's Day again.