PDA

View Full Version : Thankful for Crossdressers.com!

Camille15
11-27-2015, 12:50 AM
I wanted to share that I am so thankful for this site, and of you on it who share in this special and fun experience of crossdressing. Thanks to this site I know that there is a large population of people like me out there. Just knowing that and being able to share our stories and feelings makes such a difference in my life. I am so grateful for that!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Camille

Irish_Katrina
11-27-2015, 12:52 AM
I'm new to this site, and i completely agree!

MissDanielle
11-27-2015, 12:55 AM
I am so thankful as well. It has helped me with coming to terms with my femme side, which has grown stronger each day since I first registered late last month or early this month. I, too, am grateful in knowing I'm not alone, whether that's as somebody who is CD or TG. Right now, I'm of the belief that I am TG and will likely start to transition after I move. After coming to terms with who I am, I'm regretting having repressed my femme side for so many years.

grace7777
11-27-2015, 01:32 AM
I am also thankful for this site. This site has been very informative and helpful to me.

GeorgeA
11-27-2015, 01:45 AM
I also consider this site to be a great source of information. I have learned so much about different types of CDs, most quite unlike me, which surprised me. I always thought that a CD is a CD, is a CD. Now I know better.

Thank you all for enlightening me.

Alytv
11-27-2015, 01:53 AM
Couldn't have said it better myself Camille. I'm the same as Katrina and Danielle having only just started out as a Forum user. Even just in this short time, going back through some of the topics that are on this site has given me immense relief that there is a community of people out there who are the same as me in many ways and that they are sharing their knowledge and opinions. Even just reading the responses to posts is akin to talking to other people about my own feelings and from that perspective alone I am incredibly grateful.

Happy thanksgiving indeed!
Aly

Tracii G
11-27-2015, 02:18 AM
This site has taught me so much over the years and I thank the owners and the members for all their help.

paulaprimo
11-27-2015, 02:48 AM
i couldn't agree with you more! when i came here i was so deep in the closet i couldn't
even see the door. i never thought in a million years i would go out in public.
but thanks to some wonderful ladies here i gained confidence and finally made it out.
i adopted the "i don't care" attitude of the previous poster Tracii G.
Tracii G is one of the good ones... so cool and fearless!! :)

Jazzy Jaz
11-27-2015, 04:15 AM
Yes indeed! Thanks for giving us a place to share and learn from each other.

Rhonda Darling
11-27-2015, 05:24 AM
I, too, am thankful for this site, for the site's owners/operators and the opportunity they provide to us all to meet each other safely and share this aspect of our lives, and for the wonderful ladies who are this community and who demonstrate time and again that we are normal people who have a difference, who are in all walks of life and positions in our communities, and who are supportive of, and caring for, each other.

kittie60
11-27-2015, 05:41 AM
Yes this is a great site. I only wish we had something like this in my early days. You can always learn something new

Beverley Sims
11-27-2015, 06:47 AM
This is an appropriate day to be thankful for this site. :-)

pamela7
11-27-2015, 08:27 AM
thank you crossdressers.com team

Vikky
11-27-2015, 09:16 AM
I agree with everything that has been written on this thread.

Thank you all.

Vikky

fiona frisson
11-27-2015, 09:28 AM
Camille,
nice for you to call it out - well done and thanks to crossdressers.com a real oasis and haven

Ally 2112
11-27-2015, 03:35 PM
I looked at a lot of different sites and also lurked here for awhile before joining .This just seemed like the best no nonsense and well moderated site .Of course all the people here have made it a very positive experience for me to

xNicolex
11-27-2015, 06:42 PM
This site is awesome as well as all of you girls sharing your wealth of experience and expertise thanks to everyone here :battingeyelashes:

Robin777
11-27-2015, 06:56 PM
I also am thankful for this site. It has been a big help for me to understand who I am. I am also very grateful.

CarlaWestin
11-27-2015, 08:55 PM
I gotta throw in here. We do all of this and then we look for positive feedback. That simple. This site is the nexus of everyone that does what I do, that's not accepted by people that don't do what I do.
And, there's the bonus of meeting the fringe folks. And, the always gentle intimacy of the interactions between loved ones and practitioners. This site offers a genuinely wonderful common ground for all of us.

And, I love it.

Plus, you can go back and edit/delete anything!

Rachael Leigh
11-27-2015, 09:20 PM
Camille, you are right this has been a great place to share this crazy misunderstood thing we do. I too am thankful for all here and those who keep this place running

Jaylyn
11-27-2015, 09:43 PM
Camille well said, I've really enjoyed this site. It's nice to be able to visit with others of like mind. I have learned a lot about myself from this site and knowing others enjoy the same things that I used to think was weird that I like so much. Thanks to the admins, and the other gals I've met on here.

Dana44
11-27-2015, 09:56 PM
Camille, This site has helped me a lot over time and I thank the administrates and the owners of this site.

Sometimes Steffi
11-27-2015, 10:30 PM
I've been a member of this site for over 7 years.

This site has given me the knowledge, confidence, understanding and courage to be myself, go out as myself and to stand up to my wife who doesn't want me to be myself.

It reminds me of these lyrics:

Those schoolgirl days of telling tales
And biting nails are gone
But in my mind I know they will still live on and on
But how do you thank someone?
Who has taken you from crayons to perfume
It isn't easy but I'll try

Vivian Best
11-27-2015, 11:04 PM
I've enjoyed this forum for many years! I don't post as much as most but read a lot. Many thanks to the site owners and the members over the years as in a sense we are a family.

bridget thronton
11-28-2015, 12:49 PM
I will add my thanks to the Site owners and my gratitude for the community members

Brandy Mathews
11-28-2015, 04:40 PM
Camille,
I totally agree with you. I really enjoy this site too. I really like the way that everyone can say what they think, hopefully contribute information to everyone on here. Thank you very much.
Hugs,
Bree :)

Tami Joy
12-06-2015, 11:46 AM
Thanks to a great site an the owner of it good place to see what other do an think all the girl are also great thanks again.

Helen_Highwater
12-06-2015, 12:24 PM
I had a quick look at my profile to see I've been here for a little over 5 years. The changes that have happen in that time to how I behave in regard to going out, buying clothes but perhaps most importantly how I feel about myself are vast.

Being here has given me so much more self worth. Reading about how other basically "just do it" and get out there filled me with the confidence to do the same. I am not alone. My journey is a shared one. So yes many thanks to those who run the site as well as everyone who contributes. Keep up the excelent work.

Rhandi Spencer
12-09-2015, 10:24 AM
I am very thankful for this site. I have read the horror stories of not being accepted, to the success stories of being who you are and fully accepted.
I have made several online friends and am in process of meeting some of them that are local to my area.
The part that I like the most is that I am not alone in this journey. Everyone here is just as human as the next person. The part that I like the most is that my view of things have opened and I myself am more accepting of others and where they are in life.
Special thanks to the admins of the site for monitoring and keeping things respectful to others.

Everyone keep up the good work, have fun and enjoy life.

Randi

Michelle Girl
12-09-2015, 07:11 PM
I joined this wonderful site only just last week and in my introduction said that I had been a "guest" or a lurker as it is known, accessing all the threads and learning so much from all the contributors over the last two years.

So. I just want to add my profound gratitude to the site owners, moderators and everyone who contributes their perspective on the world of crossdressing. As an outsider, this always felt like a very safe and respectful place to be. It also helped me to rationalise myself and accept that I am a cross dresser. And that now feels good and right.

Some of the commentary from other members on my introduction - to the effect that I had made some good progress in my CD journey - was as a direct result of what I've read here, giving me the confidence to take those early but significant steps.

So I can only echo all the positive comments above. And the best way to pay that back is to contribute my own thoughts to threads, where appropriate, for the benefit of others, including those like me who stood on the outside for so long.

Love and thanks, Michelle

Sister Rachel
12-09-2015, 07:37 PM
It's a great site, it's relaxed, it can be fun, it can be deep and serious, but no-one here is trying to sell you stuff or push you to where you don't want to be :)

Victoria Demeanor
12-09-2015, 09:52 PM
Okay I do need to add my 2 cents. I love this place and really has become my sanctuary. I have found it funny that When I get on here and no matter what I am wearing or look like, my soul comes out and I am Victoria. I have meet so many wonderful people here and I hope some day to meet a few of them in real life. Most of all I feel safe here. For an internet web site I think it is really well monitored and maintained. I know there are a few trolls here, but they usually get weed out pretty quick. whether I post or not I find myself here most evening reading the posts. This is my peace, my safety net and were I truly feel welcome. So thank you to everyone that run this site and to all of you that are here.

Anne K
12-09-2015, 10:29 PM
Well stated Victoria. I feel the same way.

Janine cd
12-09-2015, 10:45 PM
This site has been a blessing to me since I first discovered it several years ago. I could never have managed to identify my true being without the support that I have received here. Thank You so much!

Jamiegirl1
12-10-2015, 01:09 AM
I have been here for a few years and really love it and amthankful also, Jamie

Lacey New
12-10-2015, 07:58 AM
I think most of us are glad to have this site available to us. We are all over the spectrum from the occasional male underdressed to the fun trans woman. This sit helps me understand where I am, who I am and that it is OK to be me. I appreciate the commentary, the questions and the encouragement.

Stephanie Julianna
12-10-2015, 08:45 AM
I agree with everything said already. In some ways this site has saved me, even after all these years. I don't feel alone.