PDA

View Full Version : Wetlook in Femme

Jamie390
11-27-2015, 06:47 PM
Is anyone into swimming or showering fully clothed?

That's kind of what got my into CDing in the first place. Ever since I was about 5 or 6, I was always excited by girls in wet clothes. Swimming fully clothed, t-shirt over a bathing suit, thrown into a pool fully clothed... whatever. I was about 10 or 11, My mom and my friend's mom, (who lived two houses down) were swimming in my friend's family's pool with their clothes on. Later that evening, when my mom came home, I snuck down into the basement and got my mom's wet blouse, pants, bra, and underwear and wore them in the shower that night. After that, I was hooked. I would sneak my mom's or sister's clothes in the shower whenever I was able to. Years later, I bought my first women's bathing suit... and here I am.

Anyone else?

JulieC
11-27-2015, 07:57 PM
I enjoy showering while wearing pantyhose. Good way to get them clean, and it feels nice to boot.

I did go floating on a floating swim thing one dark night on a lake while wearing nothing but pantyhose. Very risky :) but fun.

I've gone for long walks fully crossdressed in the rain, but I can't say I got very wet. Umbrella and all :)

I've never done either fully crossdressed. Might be interesting...

Rachelakld
11-28-2015, 04:05 AM
I enjoy wearing my tight nighty and getting wet when it rains having the cold water run over my chest.
I wore it once on a hot summers day at a gay club, and had a swim in their outdoor pool, made it extra shinny & clingy
I'm having trouble finding a white top that goes see through when wet, but still fun shopping in a rain soaked tight white cotton t-shirt.

thomson737
12-01-2015, 05:34 AM
This is more of a fetish for me.

I have worn lingerie in the shower numerous times. It feels so good getting everything wet.

I love to see women getting fully wet. However I only really prefer it when I can see their bra through their clothing. Shirts and t-shirts are best for that. I'm not sure what it is. Maybe this is why I have a thing for actual wetlook clothing (leggings etc.).

CarlaWestin
12-01-2015, 07:24 AM
As close as I get on this one is that I enjoy swimming wearing a one piece with forms. I do like the look and feel of wet look, lycra. But, not actually wet.

Rhonda Darling
12-01-2015, 07:34 AM
I've washed the car and done yard work in a one piece, with a white T over it, either letting it slowly go transparent from perspiration, or more often, by hosing myself down. Love the feel of a clingy wet T shirt that exposes what's underneath. Have done the same with just a bra and forms, or forms alone. Makes one feel a bit vulnerable. :o

Rhonda

stacycoral
12-01-2015, 08:07 AM
I have a couple of wet look bikini's i wear now and then in the tub. hugs. girl

EllieMayxxx
12-01-2015, 08:32 AM
I've never done either fully crossdressed. Might be interesting...
I have never showered while wearing anything. I am interested too. Definitely give it a go

BLUE ORCHID
12-01-2015, 09:02 AM
Hi Jamie:hugs:, After years of working out in the weather I try to stay dry when dressed. ~~...:daydreaming:...

Beverley Sims
12-01-2015, 10:01 AM
I only have a practical solution for showering with clothes on.

I soap up give a good rub and then rinse the the clothes out....

The laundry is now done when I am traveling. :-)

Ineke Vashon
12-01-2015, 10:07 AM
The first dress I ever put on as a teenager, then stood in the shower with it, and I haven't a clue why I did that. But I've loved the wet look ever since (without getting wet). I recall a fashion writer who, long time ago, described Ciré fabric as looking "like a freshly laundered eel". Love that description.

Ineke

Cheryl T
12-01-2015, 02:14 PM
I've showered a few times while wearing pantyhose. It definitely is a distinct feeling...

MischaSummers
12-02-2015, 04:55 AM
I've showered in a chemise, thigh highs and some cheeky panties before. It is highly invigorating, and as other have pointed out, you have clean laundry when you get out of the shower!

docrobbysherry
12-02-2015, 11:54 AM
I shower with my female silicone suit on after every time I wear it. But, I've discovered it comes off easier that way and needs to be washed anyway. That means all my shaping gear and pads under it get soaked.

So, they get washed, too!

Teresa
12-02-2015, 12:01 PM
Jamie, not fully clothed in the shower but it feels pretty good in a nightie !!

kittie60
12-02-2015, 03:42 PM
I've never done it in a shower but I have gone outside in a slip and stockings when it rained. But your right nothing looks or feels better than wet clingy nylon

Lacy PJs
12-02-2015, 05:35 PM
Does swimming in a leotard & tights in a private pool count?

Lacy PJs

Amanda77
12-02-2015, 06:51 PM
I have taken many showers and baths fully clothed. Started just after I discovered I liked crossdressing and got some cloths dirty and didn't know what to do so I brought them into the tub with me to clean them. Then for some reason I put them on while in the tub and have been enjoying it ever since, especially just having a relaxing soak in the tub. I don't wear anything that will get wrecked in the water though.

mikayla1964
12-02-2015, 07:02 PM
well I have worn my bra and panties in the shower before .But then I always take them in the shower and hand wash all my lingerie in there. then I hang them to dry. they last much longer that way than putting them in the laundry. kill 2 birds with one stone.

Jamie390
12-02-2015, 09:09 PM
Does swimming in a leotard & tights in a private pool count?

Lacy PJs
Absolutely, I've done it at a hotel pool only in leggings, sports bra, and white t-shirt.

Ceera
12-03-2015, 11:09 AM
One time so far I've gone out with friends to enjoy a day on a yacht, and swam a bit in the lake in a proper bikini, while fully en-femme. But I didn't have any other clothes on. Probably should have brought a long t-shirt, because I got sunburned. :)

Vickie_CDTV
12-04-2015, 07:26 AM
One summer day long ago I had no AC and the heat was sweltering, so I got the idea of putting on a long nylon nightie and went into the shower to wet myself down. Sat in front of a fan in the nightie, really worked and kept me cool for a quite a while. Interesting sensation for sure.