PDA

View Full Version : Smoking Fetish?(Cough Cough)

LuvMeMaria
10-15-2004, 03:54 PM
Any body else have a sexy sultry smoking fetish??

How do I look?

Boston or nearby Email me - LuvMeMaria@adelphia.net

xxx ooo

Charlotte Elizabeth
10-15-2004, 04:26 PM
I dont have a smoking fetish,even though I smoke myself. You do look great in the pics.

Tristen Cox
10-15-2004, 05:46 PM
You know since you brought that up (you look terrific here too), yes I have a small fetish with smoking. But I rarely explore it while dressed. Actually I am trying to quite for my own health sake.
I find that only some women look good with a smoke in their mouth, but most of them don't. Just my opinion. However you look very sexy sitting there hun :D

LuvMeMaria
10-15-2004, 06:50 PM
I know, I know, smoking is so bad for you. But I know I cant be the only one with this fetish. I also have a bit of a lipstick fetish as well. (If you couldn't tell by my pictures. :)

Tristen Cox
10-15-2004, 10:40 PM
Now you're getting me smoking!! sizzy baby :D

Darby
10-15-2004, 11:55 PM
Maria,
Honey, I do like your spunk so far. I voted absolutely because lacking anything else to have in my mouth right now, I do like the oral gratification, albeit slight, I get from smoking...
I to LOVE lipsticks and I have come to really like the new "Metallics" Have you tried them yet? Looks like we also have a hair fetish or is it just that we are both from MA and love big hair?! I have started (about a year ago) to wear hairpieces with wigs too and enjoy that also.
Hugs,
Darby

JoannaDees
10-16-2004, 12:12 AM
Shall I post with my cigar??? No, it's not Cuban. Jamaican. I'm a good American ... United Statiednen? ... giggle.