PDA

View Full Version : Gamer girls

Jessicaa
11-27-2015, 11:16 PM
We are well into video game season! For some reason I tend to find myself gaming while dressed more often than in guy mode, It is very relaxing and takes my mind off of the stress that life can bring (I am also a HUGE geek). what games do you play? And how many of you pick the female character rather than the male character when you have the option?

Personally, I tend to always pick the female character and have been for as long as I can remember, I don't really have an explanation for it but I guess it makes me more comfortable. what about you ladies? cant wait to hear the responses this might turn into an interesting topic :)

And if anyone is interested please feel free to message me for my gamertag. I am currently playing Star Wars Battlefront on PC and I sometimes get on Xbox one. It would be nice to have the company of another CD!

TOGETHER WE CAN RULE THE GALAXY! :devil:

JessieA
11-27-2015, 11:32 PM
I game a lot and quite often pick female characters in games have for years. When playing as Jessica tend to do more RPG games then zombie shooters. Thou I find as I spend more time as Jessica I play less as I tend to be more of a neat freak so wind of cleaning and such.

xNicolex
11-27-2015, 11:59 PM
Funny story I meet my now fiance while playing modern warfare 3 on the playstation 3 :eek: after 6months of web cam chat she moved to be with me and almost 3 years later we are as happy as ever :daydreaming: :love:

ashleyjane15
11-28-2015, 12:08 AM
I always prefer the female protagonists in videogames. I created Ashley in Fallout New Vegas and GTA V. Gaige the Mechromancer is my main in Borderlands 2. I even picked Blaze in Streets of Rage as a child. I'm getting an Xbox One for Christmas and I would love to wreak havoc online with you.

AnnaMarie
11-28-2015, 02:44 AM
I'm a gamer and always play the female character when I can. I don't play dressed though due to family reasons. I'm on PS4 and XB1. Likewise anyone want my gamertag just message me ;)

Lily Catherine
11-28-2015, 05:00 AM
In my younger days, there was LF2, and I always played as Jan (the sole female character) because I considered area-of-effect healing the single most important skill in team battles. No implications consciously attached.

Nowadays I mostly deal with racing video games so character design is absolutely inconsequential, although I use female avatars if available. That said, my IGNs (tagged to car rather than player) double as an intangible noun and a female name.

cdheels
11-28-2015, 06:02 AM
Well me and my gf, we both play now mainly together since we don't have much time to play. We play mostly MOBAs such as Heroes of the Storm or League of Legends.
I've played MMORPG (i guess this is it) with fem chars only. They are prettier than all worked out male chars and their items tend to look better on them.

mechamoose
11-28-2015, 07:37 AM
Ah.. that kind of gamer.

Me & the crew just spent yesterday gaming our tuchases off. Splendor, Power Grid, San Juan, Dixit, CaH, Zombie Dice.

- MM

carrie001
11-28-2015, 08:03 AM
Same here. My main toon in WoW was female. Same for most other games. When I get the change to play Titanfall or CoD dressed I wonder what they would think if they knew they werd just shot by a dude in a skirt and heels. :)

mechamoose
11-28-2015, 08:30 AM
I played WoW since vanilla, and have been a raider since lvl 60. I stepped off at the end of Pandaria. My main (1st rolled toon) was a female dwarf Protection Warrior. I also ran a female worgen Druid.

- MM

EllieMayxxx
11-28-2015, 09:00 AM
Same for some unknown reason I always choose a female character, and spend a lot of time dressed while playing. I have an Xbox one, i play a lot of COD, Fifa and GTA5 (I recently got my Xbox so I haven't got much choice lol). Whenni had a ps3 i had over 30 games for it, from the usual COD and fifa, to Borderlands. I have played games since 2002 i think, so near enough all my life! If you want my gamertag feel free to ask

Charlotte x

- - - Updated - - -

Funny story I meet my now fiance while playing modern warfare 3 on the playstation 3 :eek: after 6months of web cam chat she moved to be with me and almost 3 years later we are as happy as ever :daydreaming: :love:

That is my dream! I first got Xbox live the Christmas when mw3 came out. I miss that game sometimes but then I remember all the times i got destroyed lol.

Gabby6790
11-28-2015, 11:09 AM
I have been online gaming since before the public was on the internet (I gamed on BBSs). Used to play a lot of different ones up until COD4. I got a little serious then. Hardcore pro teams websites sponsorships. I have since dialed it back but that means I only play COD now and not competitively. I never played as a fem for fear of feedback from the clan. Although, there was that one guy who always went all pink on RB6V2. Hmmmm.

New game BOPS2 I am all into the fem characters and totally rock the pink camo for weapons.

Angie G
11-28-2015, 11:40 AM
I not much on games I do video poker for fun and do jigsaw puzzles.:hugs:
Angie

Betty IA
11-28-2015, 12:01 PM
Hey "gamers" -

I'm strictly PC - no consoles here and strategy based or turn based games is what I prefer. They fit into my schedule better that way. I don't get to play dressed because often it is either play OR be dressed - no time for both!

That said (with a wink)...

We want our term back. ;) "Gamers" were known as tabletop players until the late 90s - cards, boardgames, RPGs. "Gaming" meant you showed up physically to a location and interacted with other people. And it was a derogatory term when used by some as being nerdy wasn't cool like it is now. It is sort of a badge of honor for those of us who were ridiculed in the 70s and 80s for enjoying things that the rest of society only recently discovered.

After all, fantasy sports is just Dungeons and Dragons for ex-jocks. :)

And yes, I have many more female RPG characters than male ones. Why, besides the obvious? The minis. The minis are SO much more interesting (even discounting the chainmail bikinis).

And for digital gaming, even back when LAN parties started, you hauled your desktop PC (complete with 20" CRT monitor belted into your passenger seat) 150 miles to wherever the hub was and you played while physically in the same room. They didn't have MMOs back then and the games we played didn't allow for choosing a female PC, though I would likely have chosen them then, too.

EllieMayxxx
11-28-2015, 12:19 PM
Last year i was almost called up to a clan. But i had internet issues for about 3 months so I lost all of my form on COD. Im loving BLOPS3, apart from the servers always disconnecting me lol. Since COD has had female characters ive always chose them. The pink cammos are always something i try and unlock.

bridget thronton
11-28-2015, 12:26 PM
Always prefer to create and play female avatarss

LisaKarenAZ
11-28-2015, 12:26 PM
I am mainly on the PS4 these days, although have played most every console since Colecovision.
I used to be into WoW, but tired of the game after a few years of it.

These days, it's mainly Destiny, Fallout 4, and Elder Scrolls online. I don't play dressed for family reasons, but have played with female characters in WoW and Elder Scrolls. I've considered changing one of my Destiny characters to female, but dread the leveling process.

Bambi87
11-28-2015, 12:37 PM
I play a PC game called Rift as a female dwarf. SUPER CUTE!!! If anyone else plays keep an eye out for Naela :) . Also don't mind shooting on battlefield Hardline but you can't be a female character so I have my tag as a hello kitty sniper :)

Hugs Becky x

tiffanynjcd24
11-28-2015, 12:43 PM
Hey I'm a gamer girl myself. I am on mostly on x1 and ps4. I play mmos and fps and rpgs. If anyone want to know anything else and want my gt, Please message me

Beverley Sims
11-28-2015, 02:15 PM
Tried gaming using a female personna but I did not derive a great deal of pleasur from it.

I am not really a gamer anyway, I have too many problems to sort out in real life, trying to keep up with the systems that come out all the time.

I am a problem solver in IT and it does give me a lot of satisfaction when I can beat a problem.

I suppose it is a game of sorts, I think I get my jollies off sometimes.

Certainly a lot of elation after a long problem is solved. :-)

cg2002bolt
11-28-2015, 02:57 PM
Never played while dressed but usually play female characters or create a female toon on WoW or most online games

Laurana
11-28-2015, 03:00 PM
The only time I used a female avatar was when I was playing Star Wars Galaxies. I had a Twilek dancer that I would use to get gifts and stuff from others. Call it what you will be that character made me a boat load of money.

Any other game where I need an avatar it's male.

I just bought an Xbox one for my daughter for Christmas. She's not home this weekend so I set it up so I could get all the updates and install all the games I bought. I miss the days of setup only being 5 minutes long.

EllieMayxxx
11-28-2015, 03:13 PM
I miss the days of just putting in the disk with no install or updates on the PS1 and PS2

Yoshisaur
11-28-2015, 03:24 PM
I play games a lot too, way more than I should be actually but its something I really enjoy. I play as a female every chance I get nowadays, its more enjoyable for me that way. Fallout 4 and Blade & Soul are two games i've been playing a lot of recently.

EllieMayxxx
11-28-2015, 03:30 PM
When i play as a female character it feels more immersive if i am dressed, but that is just me probably lol. I hope to be getting fallout 4 for Christmas and What console are you on because I could send you my gamertag via private message.

Charlotte x

ashleyjane15
11-28-2015, 04:20 PM
Same here. My main toon in WoW was female. Same for most other games. When I get the change to play Titanfall or CoD dressed I wonder what they would think if they knew they werd just shot by a dude in a skirt and heels. :)

LOL! I never thought about that. Would it be even more of a humiliation to get pwnd by a cd?

Brandy Mathews
11-28-2015, 05:02 PM
Jessica,
I do the same thing, play while dressed. Sometimes I make a few more mistakes with my long nails, lol. And yes, I always have and will play as the female character. Still playing on Wii, need to get an Xbox, if I had one, I would join you.
Hugs,
Bree :)

crystaltvco
11-28-2015, 05:51 PM
It's nice to see gamer girls here. And why wouldn't we have them? Just one of the great things about being girly!

I do mainly PC gaming, unless wife is asleep. I then only gran turismo 5 on PS3. Still haven't won my first race after getting a B license LOL

I am on steam too, so if you want to start a BL2 team from scratch, or have me help you level up. Or if you want to coop Splinter Cell Blacklist, please ping me.

I do play poker online, but only to win ;)

tiffanynjcd24
11-29-2015, 08:36 AM
Hey if anyone want to play with me please message me for my gt. I play on x1 (manly) and ps4

Mayo
11-29-2015, 04:11 PM
I play mostly board games these days and will often pick a female character if there's a choice, e.g. Dead of Winter, Lords & Ladies or something similar. I rarely play online video games but I was heavily into Neverwinter Nights for 7-8 years or so and was a well-known female PC in one persistent world (I'm still doing some occasional content design there).

Amy1980
11-29-2015, 05:17 PM
hi i like to play while fully dressed as i play as female charecters. i have a male based acount and a female acount. i have not dressed in awhile as i had to temporly move back into my parents. my dad has alot of hate towerds anything gay so im still in clodet to family. my xbox name is magicspore74525. i play alot of call of duty.

EllieMayxxx
11-29-2015, 05:30 PM
Hello. On gta 5 i have a male and a female character, I choose who I play as for how im dressed. Its a shame you had to move back in with your parents. I will add you next time i am on. My gt is RealDaveJono

Nadya
11-30-2015, 12:16 AM
I been playing more games lately that allows me to pick a female character or has a female protagonist. Unfortunately, I'm still behind on video games and haven't made the jump to the current generation of games (still play the 360). Right now, I'm into the Mass Effect series which is so much fun. I have to replay the last bit of the second game though because I didn't save some key people. Anyway, I'd be happy to have gamers to play with from here if they still use the 360. :)

ashleyjane15
11-30-2015, 04:00 AM
Hey Ryce,

I'm still on 360. I currently play Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (I play in a lot of local tournaments), Borderlands 2, Gears of War 3, and GTA V. My gamer tag is RandomAllRyu if you or anyone else wants to play some games.

Lots of Love,
A.J.

CTCDTV
11-30-2015, 09:11 AM
I am a big time board gamer too. Some PC gaming, some table-top rpgs. I'd love to get an all "en femme" board gaming group...how awesome would that be?!

In Sims 4 I created a female version of me and that was kind of cool and empowering in a way.

wendy
11-30-2015, 11:39 AM
I CD while gaming as well ! As mentioned, gaming itself (for me) is a good way to relieve stress, but add CD on top of and it is almost therapeutic.

I used to play only FPS - call of duty, doom, Wolfenstein, ... but a few years ago I've transitioned to more RPG, especially ones that allow you to create your own character + the option of having a female/male character is a must, or I won't buy the game, regardless of how good it is (Dark Souls).

I've only created female characters, or picked female characters to play. Hey, if I'll be staring at a digital ass throughout the whole game may as well be a female digital ass :)

I played the entire Mass Effect Trilogy (plus all DLCs) as femshep only. In Dragon Age (all 3) it is a female character. Tomb Raider is another good example, as Lara Croft is pretty sexy as is. I simply love the newest remake.

Currently I'm playing Elders Scroll : Oblivion, and you guessed it, female character.

One of my all time favourite games is Saints Row (I used to like Grand Theft Auto but the lack of character creation and female lead characters made me quit playing the series), in the whole series I dressed up my female character as my CDing, that is more of an office/professional type woman.

Rumour has it that CoD : Black Ops 3 has female playable characters in multiplayer, but I rarely play online anymore.

If anyone is on Steam, drop me a line, maybe we can add each other as friends.

Amy1980
11-30-2015, 01:36 PM
I CD while gaming as well ! As mentioned, gaming itself (for me) is a good way to relieve stress, but add CD on top of and it is almost therapeutic.

I used to play only FPS - call of duty, doom, Wolfenstein, ... but a few years ago I've transitioned to more RPG, especially ones that allow you to create your own character + the option of having a female/male character is a must, or I won't buy the game, regardless of how good it is (Dark Souls).

I've only created female characters, or picked female characters to play. Hey, if I'll be staring at a digital ass throughout the whole game may as well be a female digital ass :)

I played the entire Mass Effect Trilogy (plus all DLCs) as femshep only. In Dragon Age (all 3) it is a female character. Tomb Raider is another good example, as Lara Croft is pretty sexy as is. I simply love the newest remake.

Currently I'm playing Elders Scroll : Oblivion, and you guessed it, female character.

One of my all time favourite games is Saints Row (I used to like Grand Theft Auto but the lack of character creation and female lead characters made me quit playing the series), in the whole series I dressed up my female character as my CDing, that is more of an office/professional type woman.

Rumour has it that CoD : Black Ops 3 has female playable characters in multiplayer, but I rarely play online anymore.

If anyone is on Steam, drop me a line, maybe we can add each other as friends.

yes there are female charecters in cod 3 and thats who i pick. the skill set for the female is cool. she has a ability thats like a UAV

EllieMayxxx
11-30-2015, 02:27 PM
I use her too. The vision pulse ability is too good

Saikotsu
11-30-2015, 02:33 PM
I'm a gamer myself. I stick to PC and PlayStation mostly (PS3 and PS4).
I'm playing a lot of Destiny and Dragonball Xenoverse lately, though I'm also working on Dragon Age Inquisition.

I pick whatever gender suits my fancy, though I prefer female characters. I play dressed or otherwise. Really just depends on how I'm feeling at the time.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also into tabletop games with my buddies. Dungeons and Dragons, BESM, etc. I never play an femme with them though. I'm still very much in th3 closet with that group

chloe cute
12-08-2015, 09:36 PM
I play fallout 4 currently.

tiffanynjcd24
12-09-2015, 11:09 AM
Right now I play fallout 4 on my xbox one and tomb raider. I have yet to play my ps4

KittyPryde
12-09-2015, 11:57 AM
Do yoga pants and a sweater count? (I'm 97% of the time in panties)

The only modern system I have is a New 3DS. I was playing Super Smash Bros as the wii fit trainer earlier and my character in Monster Hunter is a super hot woman. In animal crossing I still made a male character, but he wears anything. In story of Seasons my character is make and is lusting after the town's hottie writer lady (accurate)

I do play Style Savvy, which is a game where you run a boutique and do nothing but dress girls in fashionable outfits. It's ridiculous and over the top and I love it.

Basically I'm all over the place. ��

Amysatin
12-09-2015, 11:59 AM
Hi everyone, I always play as a female whenever there's a choice, I play gta v on xbox one and I have a lovely character , also have fallout 4 , she doesn't look as cute as my gta girl though. If anyone wants to join me on gta v let me know, it will be nice to play with another cd girl!

tiffanynjcd24
12-09-2015, 12:05 PM
Hey Amy how are you today. I have an xbox one and gta v.

Amysatin
12-09-2015, 12:20 PM
Hey Tiffany, I'm good thanks, add my gamer tag if you like - rich r1 75 - my name when I'm not 'amy'. We can have a few missions, have a drive around or hang out in the apartment !

tiffanynjcd24
12-09-2015, 12:47 PM
I am willing to play xbox one with you. I live in usa girl

vixenvicki
12-09-2015, 01:34 PM
If I have the option to have a female character I usually do. In Gangsters 1, I had an avatar that looked like myself; same with the Sims. In Civilization, I always used to customize my nation so that I was addressed by my nom de femme, and made sure that my opponents always included all of the female rulers in the game.

Amysatin
12-09-2015, 01:35 PM
Great, add me on xbl I'll look out for you !

Anne-Sofie
12-09-2015, 04:29 PM
I always choose female characters!!!
And to name al the games I play it will be to much, but Fallout4 is my favorite right now. I play on PS4 so I can't add you but, feel free to message me for my Gamertag!

natcrys
12-11-2015, 09:03 AM
I actually never do both at the same time.. if I dress up, then I usually go out and do something or I stay home and experiment with taking photos at home.

If I game, then I just continue wearing what I was wearing.. usually jeans and t-shirt. :p

These days, it's mainly Black Ops 3 on the PC.. and whenever Uncharted 4 comes out, I will buy a PS4.

And yes, I usually pick one of the female characters: Seraph, Outrider or Battery. :D

maddy madison
12-11-2015, 10:37 AM
i usually wear a pair of leggings and my bra and whatever shirt i got on. and i always pick a female character. lately been playing fallout 4 on ps4 and final fantasy 14. if anyone wants to add and play let me know.

tiffanynjcd24
12-11-2015, 10:53 AM
Trixie how's final fantasy 14 and do you play on ps4

maddy madison
12-11-2015, 11:00 AM
its very addicting and a lot of fun. i play it both on pc and ps4.

tiffanynjcd24
12-11-2015, 11:32 AM
I need to play that game. I have a ps4 by the way

SherylynJade
12-11-2015, 11:51 AM
I'm probably more of a casual gamer. Used to play a lot of DC Universe Online on the PS3 then PS4 when I got that. Haven't played it as much, lately. Mostly been playing Star Wars Battlefront these past couple of weeks.
PSN ID- Viper_Venomous

EllieMayxxx
12-12-2015, 02:29 AM
Thought I'd share my ESO character with you. I couldn't edit the face as much as I wanted because my thumb sticks are pretty much none existent lol.

Samantha_Smile
12-12-2015, 04:52 PM
I'm with the PC master race over here.

And my winter choice this year is not COD for the first time in 5 years.

Because it ticks more nerd boxes for me, I went with SW Battlefront (I prefer to hammer one shooter a season and rank up fast than play a few and be at a scrub level for ages).
And before anyone asks, yes I am playing as the pretty blonde pony tailed (no helmet) storm trooper and the cute brunette bob cut rebel :D

Inbox me if you're playing the same xx

Melissa_59
12-12-2015, 05:09 PM
I used to play Everquest, then EQ2, and the Star Wars The Old Republic. Then they WoW'd EQ2 and Star Wars The Old Republic, dumbing down the game to where it was pretty much mindless. So now I'm playing Star Trek Online, have to love the costumes you can put together for your characters (VERY short skirts if you want them, hee hee) and the game has all sorts of missions - it's much more than just flying around in space and blasting other people's ships although you can do that too. And the Foundry in STO is a nice attraction, the ability to create and publish your own missions is very nice.

And yes, I mostly play female characters in Star Trek Online - various races though. Human, Orion, Klingon, Vulcan, Andorian, Talaxian... and most of my female characters are in skirts and heels of course.

~Melissa

kymmieLorain
12-12-2015, 10:05 PM
If the game has a choice I always pick the female character. Lately I have mostly been playing Fallout 3 and New Vegas. both as a female. Xmas is Fallout4 also as a female

Kymmie

Dana44
12-12-2015, 10:14 PM
I play wizard 101, Four of my wizards are girls, two boys. Six different schools. My fem chars are fire, ice, death and life wizards. My male chars are storm and balance. My fire wizard is at level 100 exalted. it is a pretty social game as it takes a few to beat heavy bosses.

SherylynJade
12-12-2015, 10:52 PM
I'm with the PC master race over here.

And my winter choice this year is not COD for the first time in 5 years.

Because it ticks more nerd boxes for me, I went with SW Battlefront (I prefer to hammer one shooter a season and rank up fast than play a few and be at a scrub level for ages).
And before anyone asks, yes I am playing as the pretty blonde pony tailed (no helmet) storm trooper and the cute brunette bob cut rebel :D

Inbox me if you're playing the same xx

Like I said, I'm on the PS4, but I'm almost the same. My Rebel is the exact same one as yours, but for Stormtrooper I have to wear the helmet. But, it is the female Stormtrooper with the helmet. I just personally can't stand seeing all the Troopers without their helmets on. I wish that had made some alternative outfits for the ones that don't want to wear a helmet, such as the officer uniform. Ok, my rant is over now. =o)

Samantha_Smile
12-13-2015, 08:50 AM
Ahh, but you're missing out on an important tactical advantage - the other team is LOOKING for helmets, show your face and you get more chance of getting the drop on them ;)

Raychel
12-13-2015, 09:02 AM
Not to derail the thread, But I am a clueless father of a gamer.
looking for Christmas idea's
Is this chair a good thing?
http://www.walmart.com/ip/2.1-Bluetooth-Audio-Chair/46271127

If you want you can PM me so the thread stays intact.
just thought this would be a good place to ask.

tiffanynjcd24
12-13-2015, 09:14 AM
Do any of you ladies play ps4? I am just curious.

Anyway I am starting to play my ps4 more than my xbox one so I will have to get rid of it. I could trade it in for a ps vita, fallout 4 and trade credit. I was playing uncharted and I love it

Windy
12-13-2015, 01:19 PM
Ooh, ooh, a gaming topic. Heh, looks like I'm not alone in struggling with avatar creation. I usually try to make someone who looks just a bit like me, but it's always quite difficult...

Lorileah
12-13-2015, 03:16 PM
ok kids I'm reigning this in...the question was...do you use a female character....not do you play. this is not gamers forum...thank you...unpause

Rhian
12-13-2015, 03:18 PM
I usually play as a man when I'm playing video games. The only series I play as a woman are FPS to reduce the hit zone and Saints Row. I'm playing Battlefront at the minute on Xbox One. If anybody would like to add me on Xbox One then message me.

Alexis08
12-13-2015, 04:08 PM
I'm gamer, I play both sexes depends on what kind of game it is. In The Sims, I usually play female charactar cus it's more fun. but I seem to tend to pick male character in war games.

tiffanynjcd24
12-13-2015, 04:51 PM
I play female characters 90 percent of time

Peritia
12-13-2015, 05:09 PM
i play just female chars, if i can, in league of legends i cant :/ but i love to create a female, and than i wish im looking how they look, i just love it dont know why but its make more fun with a female char, well, for me ^^

EllieMayxxx
12-13-2015, 05:25 PM
i play just female chars, if i can, in league of legends i cant :/ but i love to create a female, and than i wish im looking how they look, i just love it dont know why but its make more fun with a female char, well, for me ^^
I agree 100%

irene9999
12-13-2015, 10:05 PM
I've been playing a lot of Fallout 4 on the PS4 (finally got a PS4!) I play with the male character, it's not really a game where you can wear feminine outfits anyway, even playing as the girl

Joansometimes
12-14-2015, 08:17 AM
I always play the female role in all my games. They have the best clothes to wear and more of a varity to choose from. Also a lot more colours.:heehee: