PDA

View Full Version : feminine experience?

jeanine38
11-28-2015, 05:23 PM
I had an experience this week that I'm sure many GGs can related to.

I wear a bra almost every day, pretty much all day. For the most part I don't leave the house without a bra on, and for 6-8 hours I'm comfortable. After that, they get annoying.

One day this week I had a very long work day and wore an underwire from 6am to 7:30pm. I was ready to cut that thing off when I got home. No sooner had I changed that I realized I needed to go to the store... and my first thought was "I don't want to put that bra back on me, so do I really need to go out????

I did end up going out and whined about it to myself the whole time.

MissDanielle
11-28-2015, 06:54 PM
I wore my bra last night when I slept. It was the first time I wore it. It's wireless and more like a sports bra...I'm flat chested and don't have forms or pads yet but I love how it hugs my body.

I would have worn it all day but I don't know if it was too dark to have been noticeable under my shirt. As soon as I came home, I put it on and it's going to stay on until the rest of my bras arrive in the mail.

Krisi
11-28-2015, 09:47 PM
Assuming you don't have a pair of natural DDs, your choice to wear a bra is just that, your choice. If it hurts, don't wear it. Maybe you are wearing the wrong size.

I can wear my bras all day (with forms) and they don't hurt.

Martina
11-29-2015, 01:52 AM
I am like Krisi,
I can wear a bra all the time with forms and feel comfortable, I like to wear under-wired bra's.
The most important thing is getting the right band size that is not too tight or loose for your fit and then the cup size for fit and forms if you don't have any up top.
Make sure that you adjust the straps to hold the bra in the right place on your chest and then you should be comfortable to wear it all day without feeling that you need to take it off. Getting the correct fit can take a little trial and error for a start but you will get there in the end.
Good luck

Martina

Jacqueline StGermain
11-29-2015, 02:38 AM
I wear a bra all the time, just don't use my forms at work.
My SO can't wait to take hers off the minute she walks in the door and gives a big sigh of relief doing so.
Like so many things we do , we choose to do it because we like it, many GG's seem to feel it's a chore .
The most comfortable bra I've worn is the Genie bra, very light and stretchy, not great if you have bigger forms, but great for underdressing or small forms

Jenniferpl
11-29-2015, 05:48 AM
Bras tend to annoy me after several hours (4 to 6 hours) and soon find myself anticipating the moment of its removal. A necessary evil required to help support my rather large girls. A good fitting bra is a must. I can usually tell within minutes of slipping on a bra is it is worth buying.

sometimes_miss
11-29-2015, 09:26 AM
I think this is one of those 'be careful what you wish for' things. For me it's a two way street; while wearing a bra helps me feel normal, after about 12 hours, especially if I've been very active and sweating, a bra becomes an annoyance, with all the readjusting in the middle of working on things. So I better understand what the GG's go through. Now if there were only some way for THEM to understand what it's like to accidently sit on well, you know what.

Laura28
11-29-2015, 10:20 AM
The right size is key, I were a bra as often as I can all day when home and with forms, (when home were a small firm C cup with sweat shirt that way kids don't notice) I sleep with a bra on and my DD forms I love the feel and wife is fine with it. But it took me a while to find the right bra for comfort.

Teresa
11-29-2015, 10:30 AM
Jeanine,
I only time I feel like that is after doing some strenuous work like chopping logs , otherwise I can wear one as long as I like .
It sounds like yours might not be the right fit, I usually find I've forgotten I'm wearing one apart from seeing the bust shape !

flatlander_48
11-29-2015, 12:01 PM
I did end up going out and whined about it to myself the whole time.

Well then, I guess you just had to put your Big Girl Panties on get about it!?!?

DeeAnn

Beverley Sims
11-29-2015, 01:25 PM
Ill fitting bras are a pain, I have learned over the years to get the fit right.

I often forget I am wearing one.

When in drab it does come off, that is not that often.

docrobbysherry
11-29-2015, 01:49 PM
Your post outlines the reason I gave up underdressing almost as soon as I began.:straightface:

When I first began dressing 18 years ago I got an erotic thrill by secretly wearing bras, girdles, nylons, etc. under my drabs. However, halfway thru my day they began to cut me in half or sections! :sad:

Bye bye underdressing and/or throwing on a few bits and pieces. Hello dressing to the 9's!:D

Jazzy Jaz
11-30-2015, 03:00 AM
My bras stay comfy! They're nice sexy ones too!

Kiwi Primrose
11-30-2015, 01:19 PM
There are many types of bra for many situations.
Choose the right one and your discomfort disappears.

Lauri K
11-30-2015, 01:27 PM
Keep experimenting with sizes / styles / brands......once you find the right combination your discomfort will be long gone and you will most likely forget that you are even wearing a bra