PDA

View Full Version : painted nails

Jonni Lin
11-29-2015, 01:26 PM
Hi girls,
Well painted my nails a cute bright green, going to freak the guys at work out tomorrow, kind of like when I wore my kilt this summer as a way of coming out. Now I work at a Hardwoods company that make cabinet parts and work on one of the main saws. Really nothing new for me, while I lived in Germany I had a Piercing Studio and was kind of a Goth, lots of black. Oh this is going to be fun in this small town lol.

AmyVanessa
11-29-2015, 01:32 PM
Awesome! You'll love fabulous.
I've been painting my nails different colors for over a year, and I get a lot of compliments on them.
Welcome to the crossdressers.com family, really nice to meet you

Pat
11-29-2015, 01:53 PM
Hey, you can always tell 'em that painted nails are safer around power equipment -- less confusion about where the fingertips are in relation to the saw. ;) (And easier to find them if they go flying off due to inattention. Eeew, I think I just grossed myself out.) I've been sporting painted nails for a long time now -- even my most conservative clients have gotten used to them. There's a moment when they check out what color they are this week and then we're down to business.

gokatiegirl
11-29-2015, 02:02 PM
Hey, you can always tell 'em that painted nails are safer around power equipment -- less confusion about where the fingertips are

That's the best line all day :)

kittie60
11-29-2015, 02:14 PM
Yes I believe your right about the gun part

Jonni Lin
12-02-2015, 06:08 PM
It all went good a few weird looks. Kind of told a lie, said I was going to paint my jig heads but thought what the hell then told them I like it and have to get other colors. The only GG that works in the shop also a good friend is going to bring me her polish, cool. What would they think if I wore a pink camo kilt, I wonder.