PDA

View Full Version : Happiness

Jackie F
11-29-2015, 03:35 PM
Hello a girls!
Well I don't post much at all because I just don't get the opportunity to dress much, I do read and enjoy all the post.
Today I had to work this morning and the wife was going to her families thanksgiving. I realized I would have the afternoon to myself.(THIS NEVER HAPPENS)
I have only bought women's clothing from a store once a couple of years ago and it was very nerve racking. Today I left for work early and went to a 24 hour big box store. I ran in not thinking of anything and bought some makeup, dress, jeans, and a blouse. Desperation can be a wonderful thing, I spent about 45 minutes going through the women's department, rushing yet taking my time. Not sure of sizes I guessed with the intent of returning the items. Well the dress is a white lace that fits perfectly and looks great, the blouse is wonderful and the jeans are to big. Wow did I get lucky. When I got home I put on my forms the new jeans and blouse and spent a lot of time practicing with make up. I then put on my new dress with my spikes heels and had to share my joy!!!
This is the only place I can speak of this. Although my wife does know everything we (she) has a don't ask don't tell policy. Our agreement is I can dress when she is not around.
I feel so natural, I wish my wife could understand how this makes me feel.:daydreaming:
Thank you for being here!

MissDanielle
11-29-2015, 04:04 PM
Going shopping is great, isn't it?

I thought going through the women's department would be nerve-wrecking both today and on Friday but I was perfectly fine just walking about my business.

I went to Kohl's before seeing a movie today and tried on some jeans. I'm buying them online this afternoon but now I have an idea of what size I am :)

kittie60
11-30-2015, 01:53 PM
Unfortunately that's how alot of us feel about our SO. On the bright side you had some time alone to dress. Glad you enjoyed yourself.