PDA

View Full Version : Underdressed

Jordan1984
11-30-2015, 04:18 AM
Hi all

So its the first time I have underdressed in a long time maybe 8 months. Feels amazing hope someone else is enjoying as much as me xx

EllieMayxxx
11-30-2015, 05:50 AM
I have underdressed for 3 days straight now after about 2 years of not doing it at all and I have to agreee it feels amazing

Charlotte x

Jordan1984
11-30-2015, 06:15 AM
Must say tho the coldness on my bum from the thong and the same from the hold ups feels strange lol

MissDanielle
11-30-2015, 06:22 AM
I underdressed Saturday and Sunday and then my mom found my stash. Suffice it to say, last night's sleeping sucked and today won't be any different.

EllieMayxxx
11-30-2015, 06:23 AM
But that strange feel is a wonderful feeling. Yes my bun gets a little cold too when wearing a thong haha.

Charlotte x

Jordan1984
11-30-2015, 07:03 AM
So underdressed now find myself going into tescos looking at the woman's clothes trying on some bits this is the reason I don't underdress lol xx

EllieMayxxx
11-30-2015, 07:49 AM
When i go shopping with my parents my mum always goes into a clothes store. I hate it because I always want to pick things up and try them but i can't because they don't know about this part of me. Sometimes i see things and im like 'I really like that dress' or 'I wonder if they have that in my size?'

Rhonda Darling
11-30-2015, 08:16 AM
I underdressed Saturday and Sunday and then my mom found my stash. Suffice it to say, last night's sleeping sucked and today won't be any different.

Danielle:

Your profile indicates that you are 31! What the heck is your mom doing (or where are you living) where she could possibly find your "stash"?

Confused by by this one,
Rhonda

MissDanielle
11-30-2015, 08:38 AM
Was forced back home for economic reasons. Nearly two years of unemployment drained my savings and it has had to be rebuilt in order to move. My bank account is closing in on the magic number.

mechamoose
11-30-2015, 09:15 AM
I underdress almost every day, and on those days I'm forced to wear 'boy shorts' I really dislike them. Ok, I still enjoy a well made jock.

I think that ud'ing is the easiest way to slide a hen in the foxhouse! }:>

<3

- MM

LisaKarenAZ
11-30-2015, 09:47 AM
I don't consider it underdressing anymore, as all of my underwear now come from the women's department.
This, and the clear gel nail polish during my regular mani/pedis, has been the one area that my wife has come to full acceptance on.

She is one who hates to wear underwear or bras, unless she has to, and just said to me the other day that my undie drawer is absolutely beautiful and wishes hers could look that good. I told her how ironic that was to hear that from someone that despises underwear, and she laughed and agreed.

docrobbysherry
11-30-2015, 12:18 PM
For me, underdressing was simply a phase I passed thru. On my way to becoming an all or nothing crossdresser!:battingeyelashes:

SANDRA MICHELLE
12-03-2015, 02:24 PM
Been underdressing for 7 years now, don't have any man panties so I guess it's really not an issue for me anymore.

EllieMayxxx
12-03-2015, 02:30 PM
I think that ud'ing is the easiest way to slide a hen in the foxhouse! }:>
I need to use this term more. It is great!

MissDanielle
12-03-2015, 02:57 PM
It's killing me inside that I can't UD right now. Two more months...

Janine cd
12-03-2015, 06:14 PM
I've been underdressing daily for the past 20 years or so. I only keep one or two male undies for the occasional visit to the doctor.

GeorgeA
12-04-2015, 12:22 AM
Underdressed?

This word consists of two words "under" and "dress", so whatever you have on when wearing a dress is "underdress". So logically, when in drab you are "undertrousering"?
I was undertrousering earlier today, now I'm "underskirting" (no dress today) with the very same items. Do you "understand"? I'm not going to explain under what stand you must be.

Happy holidays to all!

sfwarbonnet
12-07-2015, 12:14 PM
Try these. All are OK out in public in either "boy" or “girl” mode. Wearing clothes usually associated with the opposite sex rapidly becomes normal. Underdressing also provides a “head-start” for presenting as a woman since you are already wearing a bra, panties, slip, and nylons! Items that could be spotted as women’s clothes when underdressing, such as a bra and nylons, are more of a challenge in “boy” mode; but when there is no reaction from either men or women that invites one to wear only womenswear. I have found these items acceptable; they are readily available and, in fact, are mass-market items in the women’s department.

!) Slacks: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Panties: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with womens pull-on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on and straighten pants.

4) Bra: Although wearing a bra in public in “boy” mode can make one nervous and it is a challenge to “hide” it, wearing a bra can make one feel feminine and can be practical in “boy’ mode to keep non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off the shoulders.

5) Nylons: Although wearing them in public can also make one nervous, an MD suggested that I wear pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with women’s pull-on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and sheer nylons are OK and are more available. I actually prefer thigh highs as they are easier to put on than pantyhose, they do not need to be lowered to go to the bathroom, and only one leg needs to be thrown out when a run becomes apparent.

All of these are now “normal,” except for wearing a bra, although there is a raison d’etre there too. There is a bit of nervousness there, which I'm overcoming with baby “steps,” such as wearing it with a light tee to get the mail. As soon as my wife accepts that I.m wearing a bra, it will become “normal” too.

Heather1
12-07-2015, 12:40 PM
I wear my forms, bra, camisole, under my sweatshirt, with my girl jeans, no one notices. I feel great when I do, and I do that a lot
Heather

Beverley Sims
12-07-2015, 12:50 PM
My longest bout of not dressing is about a month.

Krisi
12-08-2015, 09:51 AM
Define "underdressing".

I wear panties every day unless I am going to a doctor's appointment. After a few months, panties become just "underwear", there's no thrill and they don't make me feel different.

I used to sometimes wear a bra but there was too much worry about it showing or being felt so now I only wear a bra as Krisi, not as Homer.

Steph22
12-08-2015, 10:04 AM
I'm underdressing today. I'm wearing light blue panties with lace around the waist. They are a high cut brief which sits higher then what I would normally wear so hopefully I don't get caught at work wearing them.

Julie1123
12-08-2015, 10:10 AM
One reason I love the winter, because I can wear a bra and top under the heavy winter coat and no one is the wiser.

RADER
12-08-2015, 03:56 PM
I wear a bra and panties all the time; with my fem jeans and a neutral
Polo shirt.
I feel I am dressed like any other GG around.
Rader

Donna St. Marten
12-08-2015, 04:36 PM
I have been underdressing for the past 15 years on a daily basis. Panties, pantyhose and camisole. If you can't fully dress it makes no sense to deprive yourself.

AmyVanessa
12-08-2015, 05:30 PM
I wear nylon panties everyday, and always either a bra or camisole.
Pantyhose during the cooler months.

Lacey New
12-09-2015, 08:38 AM
Since I make no bones about being unable to pass, I only go out underdressed. It has been a while since I have been able to really underdress for all but an hour or two at a time, so recently with the cooler weather, I have enjoyed wearing my bra and camisole along with panty hose. While panties feel wonderful, wearing the rest is even better. Hopefully I will be able to find a little time to do some shopping for a dress while underdressed - that's a real treat.

Jill Mansfield
12-09-2015, 10:29 AM
Painted toenails, toe rings, shaved legs, silky panties and a nice sports bra under My drab clothing ,Who could ask for anything more.

Sarah Beth
12-09-2015, 10:53 AM
I had been under dressing for over a week (my wife pointed out when she did the laundry over the weekend that she had washed six pairs of my sox and one pair of jockey shorts for me, five panties and three bras). Then yesterday I got up and put on panties and a sports bra then thought about that what if for what I as doing at work could be a bit a dangerous and if something happened I could end up in the local emergency room where nothing is private and the whole town ends up hearing about everything. (One time the emt's were called to my parents house and 17 showed up at the house which embarrassed my mother no end) So on with my regular under wear and no bra. I was so uncomfortable, I just recently mentioned this to my wife too, that my panties are just so much more comfortable to wear. I don't know if that's just the cd side of me thinking that or what.

A funny aside to this I had my dad at the Dr. a few days ago and the Dr. recommended that my dad stop wearhing boxers and dad asked what he should wear and the Dr told him bikinis, which made me chuckle because you all know what I was thinking about then. Of course when I asked dad if we were going to stop at Target for new bikinis for him I was told where I go could go.

Rhandi Spencer
12-10-2015, 10:57 AM
In taking steps, next week I have a physical at the DR and I will be seeing a Nurse Practitioner that I have never seen and I am feeling that it is time to be wearing a pair of panties to the appointment.
I have worn a pair while getting a massage and the masseuse said absolutely nothing. That is what I expect next week as well.

Little steps can feel huge at times.

Randi

Kelly63
12-21-2015, 12:30 PM
I have never considered underdressing but it may be a fantastic way to fill a desire when I can't dress very often. Pantyhose under my work clothes would be amazing.

sfwarbonnet
12-21-2015, 02:50 PM
Kelly63, See my previous post in this thread (#18) for ideas that work for me in "boy" mode.