PDA

View Full Version : I just drove over 500 miles in a blizzard dressed as Elvira.

SHINY-J
11-30-2015, 07:07 AM
All road trips should be so amazing!

I went on a long road trip back home to see my family for Thanksgiving, and I decided it was time that I drive some of this road trip fully dressed for once! So I picked my favorite Elvira outfit! I'm OBSESSED with Elvira! Even though it's a look that will always stand out and be noticed, I knew I was only driving after dark so it wasn't really going to matter as nobody else would see. So, I packed my full Elvira costume in the trunk:daydreaming: - shiny black Lame' Elvira gown with the belt and dagger, and fishnet pantyhose. I knew it was going to be really cold and I didn't want to worry about painting my toenails, so instead of black platform heels, I packed my shiny black 8 inch platform Pleaser Xtreme thigh high boots! I also have the huge deluxe Elvira beehive wig and full makeup. I grabbed some nice jet black press on nails- I know - tacky, but I wanted to easily be able to take them off. I somehow forgot the lashes and the earrings. :eek: Of course, with my dressing style, I had my huge M cup breast forms and my hip and butt enhancers with a black vinyl waist clincher to make my body as curvy as possible.:D:devil:

I've gone out for drives fully dressed before, but it's always been only when it's late at night and only for short distances close to home. I've done this long road trip countless times over the years and even though I've worn some femme clothing before, it was always only underdressing and only an item or two. Also, it was always only late at night when it's wasn't possible for anyone to see in the car. It was really also only for short periods as I always ended up throwing on some baggy men's sweatpants and hoodie over it when I had to stop for gas or food. This time, I was going to go big!

I will admit, that I did take a lot of precautions to ensure that I wasn't seen,... So, it's not like I was really "going out" in public,... but I definitely took it further than I ever had before! I purposely took off later than usual so there was more time on the road when it would be dark. My windows are tinted as dark as legally possible,... I packed my own drinks and snacks so I didn't have to interact with a clerk. ... I turned down the interior lighting on my car to the lowest level and turned off my NAV screen so it was really dark in the car....I closed off the blinds on my moonroofs so it was even darker and streetlights couldn't shine down on me... Etc.

I intentionally took off much later than usual so almost all of my drive would be during the night. I had my panties and the fishnets on under my guy clothes when I left my parents house where the entire family was. My brother was staying another day with my parents, and his house is 2 hours away on the way, so I called him after I had been on the road for about an hour and told him that I had left something at his house that I needed to pick up. He said no problem and I knew where he kept his hidden key. So I had a secure place to get dressed!
He lives pretty far out in the woods, but he does have some neighbors within eyeshot. I was worried about being seen, so after I let myself in the back door, I opened up the garage and pulled my car in so there was no chance I would be seen walking out to my car after I was dressed. I REALLY hated to do that as I spent A LOT of time and money on my Elvira costume and I REALLY wanted to strut my stuff from the front door to my car. Even though i started out with my first pair of women's shoes being 6 inch platform heels and took to walking in them right away, I've spent countless hours practicing my outrageous femme walk to where I can flounce and strut in a way that emphasizes my overly enhanced curves. I was chomping at the bit to do it, but I could envision his small-town nosy neighbors seeing a car they didn't recognize pulling in his driveway. I could just imagine them spotting me walking out completely dressed and sashaying back and forth from the car and house, and later asking him why there was a 7 foot tall Elvira with massive M cup breast forms prancing around his house at night.:heehee:

I got completely dressed at his house and by the time I was all done, it was 5:30pm and already dark and freezing cold! I pulled out and realized that not only can I walk really well in platform heels, but I might be even better at driving in them! They're 8 inch platform thigh high boots and I'm driving a sporty 6 speed stick shift through curvy roads! I'm gonna toot my own horn here: I was masterful at moving between the clutch, brake, and accelerator.

At first, I was very nervous when I got to a place where there were a lot of cars around and I found myself trying to sink further down into the seat, take off my wig, or pull a sweatshirt up to cover myself, but I quickly got comfortable and felt that I was well-hidden after I spent awhile trying to look inside other people's cars and realizing that I couldn't really see anything. From there, I swear the miles FLEW by!

Having done this drive more times than I can count, I know several gas stations that were not only out of the way, but we're also not the 24 hour variety and would close at 8 or 9... So I could go unseen and pay at the pump. As far as peeing, I used whatever bushes I could find. Lol not classy, but I'm trying to keep my secret a secret. Still, even though the first station I stopped at was completely closed, nobody was around, dimly lit, and relatively far away from the road, I still took off my wig, removed my breast forms, and took off my boots as they were the main culprits in making me stand out. I slipped on a long, black hooded black satin robe that covered and completely concealed everything. After topping off the tank, I felt pretty dumb putting my forms back in, zipping up my boots and putting my wig back on and getting it restyled... I could've easily and safely kept my wig and boots on, left the robe in the car, and proudly stepped out in full form, but my fear got the better of me. Sure, it was freezing cold and the robe is warmer and more comfortable, but I'd much rather be cold and completely dressed and free instead of hiding it all away.

About an hour in, it started to snow...Hard and heavy... The roads were already snow-packed and icy in some areas, and here I am completely dressed as an overly-voluptuous, Amazon Elvira trying to drive a stick shift in blizzard conditions? ... I began to consider pulling off the road to change back into my guy clothes, but I decided to push on as I realized that I was much more relaxed and happy being Elvira and I was actually LESS stressed driving in those lousy conditions because I was so completely content!

I loved having my huge beehive hair almost touching the headliner... I loved clicking on the dome light and looking down to see my thick, feminine hips hanging over the side of the sport seats...I loved how my enormous breasts were pushed up sky high and how the protruded out so far that they almost touched the steering wheel!... I loved feeling the platforms heels pressing down in the pedals?. I loved seeing my hands with long, black fingernails femininely grippy the steering wheel and and hearing the tapping of my nails on the metal ball of the shifter. I loved the way I would delicately press the buttons and move the levers to operate the wipers, the heater, the stereo, the heated seats, etc, but taking great care not to chip or break a nail! :heehee: more than anything though, I LOVED when I caught a glimpse of my eyes in the rear view mirror when a passing cars headlights lit them up and I saw Elvira looking back at me:daydreaming::daydreaming: i know I don't look anywhere as good as her, but with my makeup completely done exactly like hers and just that small illuminated reflection of my eyes in the rear view truly made me feel like I was beautiful and sexy... At least within the confines of my car.

The next gas station was deserted as well, but I took my wig off again. I did leave my boots on and my forms On. The robe covered my body, but the M cups are ALWAYS going to be noticeable! And the boots obviously stuck out as the robe is nowhere near long enough to conceal my 6' 3" frame and an additonal 8 inches from the boots! I filled up the tank and spent a few minutes femme walking around the gas station.

The snow kept coming, but Elvira was not at all discouraged.:battingeyelashes: the later it got, I got more courageous about sliding back the moonroof blinds so the street lights could shine in... I turned up my cars interior mood lighting to full strength and turned on the NAV screen which lights up the interior... I still don't think anyone could see me - it's not like I rolled down the windows and turned on the dome lights and reading lamps, but I could see myself easier and I felt much more free! :battingeyelashes:

At the last deserted gas station, I went all in and stepped out in full character! Breast forms, wig, platform boots, and it felt amazing! Cold, but amazing!! I actually probably should've left the wig in the car as the wind was really up and it got whipped into big mess! Lol but it didn't matter... I was a towering Amazon Elvira strutting from my car to the pump with full feminine movements and mannerisms.
I ended up basically having a make-believe Varga girl photo shoot:heehee: I practiced different poses and facial expressions trying to emulate a beautiful pinup girl - this might sound crazy, but I found myself making very effeminate "ooh" and "ahh" noises -almost as though I was "cooing" while I was posing:heehee: I do have a femme voice which I've worked on, but this was different... Much more "sissy/bimbo". I did everything in the most sissy/ femme way possible- I opened the file filler cap delicately... I Used my long black nails to carefully and individually push the buttons on the gas pump... I sashayed around the station and spent time posturing and posing in S and L shape poses in front of the gas pumps and my car - arching my back/sucking in the stomach/sticking my ass and tits up and out/vivid facial expressions/hands on hips or behind my head/ etc. It's times like those when I wish I had a friend Who would take pics for me!

Even though it was dumping snow making me drive slower, The rest of the drive flew by as my entire persona had literally transformed into a very delicate and feminine sissy(for lack of a better word) Imdont know how it happened or why- it's never happened before like this where it lasted this long. Maybe it's because I was stuck in a car? At any rate, I wheeled into my apartment complex driving through thick snow. I have a detached garage so I closed the door and got undressed in the garage feeling kind of depressed that it was over. Kind of a lousy way to end a great night, but I knew I couldn't walk from the garage to my place without being seen.

I know this was a long post and maybe not a big deal as some of you dress 24/7 and/or go out in public all the time, but for me, it was a significant event even if I was the only one who knew. My dressing has always been solely for sexual gratification. This was one of the few times where I also enjoyed it for more than just to appease my sexual desires. Normally, after I've climaxed, I IMMEDATELY and COMPLETELY lose the desire to dress. I strip off the clothes and put them away. They're nothing more than a means to an end. .. This was different... There really wasn't any point in this trip where I wanted to switch back to guy clothes. I enjoyed the entire trip dressed and never felt the desire to switch. Furthermore, I got to dress, look, and act like my ultimate dream girl.

gokatiegirl
11-30-2015, 08:07 AM
Gosh hope you didn't use tape to tuck :)

CarlaWestin
11-30-2015, 08:31 AM
Wow, fabulous story, Shiny. I think you're the only other dresser here that owns an M cup bra. The extreme fantasy dressing is such a rush. I used to make the three hour trip to the shore wearing just tights, tits and a leotard. And, your comment about the end being the end, there are ways around that.