PDA

View Full Version : Bra fitting

Joansometimes
11-30-2015, 09:47 AM
Well last week I finnaly went and had a proper bra fitting. The SA that did it was very nice and helpful. I even asked her opinion on a bra and panty set I tried on, she said it looked really good on me. Then she ran and got a garter belt to try on with the set. It was an experiance I want to have again.:daydreaming::):D

ashleyjane15
11-30-2015, 10:29 AM
That's awesome. It'seems harder than most think to find a SA that doesn't judge. I'm sure we have all gotten "The Look" a time or two.

Beverley Sims
11-30-2015, 12:27 PM
You obviously played it right, it can be a bit hit and miss trying to find a cooperative SA.

Candice June Lee
11-30-2015, 05:12 PM
That's really cool.

audreyinalbany
11-30-2015, 08:27 PM
I had a 'bra fitting' once a few months ago it was actually quite a disappointment. I stopped 'en femme' at a lingerie store (read "expensive") ant told the SA I was looking for something for everyday, nothing too fancy. She put a tape measure around my chest, said "oh, you need a 40 band size,probably a c or a d cup" and went and grabbed a couple off the shelf and handed them to me. I did end up buying one that's kind of become my 'go to" bra, the the experience itself was pretty mundane.

kittie60
11-30-2015, 08:39 PM
I had a bra fitting and was glad I did. It started out as a joke.my wife was getting one and I said gee I oughta have one to. And she did,and was all serious about. The SA said I wasn't her first male,crossdresser,or transgender she's done. It was a good experience. Well worth it.

ossian
12-01-2015, 12:12 AM
That's fantastic! I'm so happy it was a good experience.