PDA

View Full Version : Darn, it was just a dream.

Jazzy Jaz
11-30-2015, 03:41 PM
I just woke up after dreaming that my mom handed me a big bin of Mary Kay sample stuff to put in her basement and said she was getting rid of it and anyone could go through it and take stuff. I was so excited. I was immediately downstairs "doing laundry" and rummaging through everything and then my 7yr old niece came down to do the same, I was trying to hide the bin on her and hog it all to get first pick but she was also very determined. The bin was full of nail polish, lip gloss, lipstick, eyeliner etc and it had a nice variety of shades of pinks and purples and reds, oh my. Then I woke up.

Carmen
11-30-2015, 03:49 PM
Jasmin I predict that you will return and enjoy part-2 of that dream!

CarlaWestin
11-30-2015, 04:06 PM
That's the problem with dreams, you wake up.

EllieMayxxx
11-30-2015, 04:23 PM
I hate it when you have a good dream like this and the reason for waking up isn't good enough, usually with me its a lorry leaving the farm

MissDanielle
11-30-2015, 04:37 PM
I had so many dreams while growing up in which I was female and never wanted them to end.

CarlaWestin
11-30-2015, 05:35 PM
Quite frequently, I'm relieved when I wake up that it was all just a dream. I tend to dream in full 4K/3D in 7.1 surround sound with tactile feel and all.
And sometimes it's about being dressed like a tart in the usual day to day situations.

Hmmm?