PDA

View Full Version : Busted by the Neighbor

ChristinaK
11-30-2015, 06:55 PM
Well, it finally happened.

I went out to get my hair done by a beauty school. That's a whole nother thread. Anyway, I was late coming home as it takes a while at a beauty school. I had to pick my daughter and the girl that lives across the street up from school. I was totally dressed and sporting my new doo. When I arrived near my house, the mother of the girl I was going to pick up was sitting on a retaining wall talking on her cell phone and perched with a direct line of sight on me. She stared as I drove toward her, then I had to navigate a 90 degree turn with her on the inside, closest to me. She continued to stare as my garage door opened and I drove in.

I was wearing white female sunglasses, a crew neck sweater, lavender, and DD inserts which were CLEARLY visible; also a pearl necklace and dangly earrings. It was absolutely obvious. I couldn't have looked more feminine.

I had to rush inside and perform a combat reversal to guy mode with full makeup removal and nail polish removal. I rushed back into the car, opened the garage door to find Momma still standing there talking. As I drove past, I waved. She looked directly at me as she continued to speak on her phone, but turned around so she had her back to me. That could be a bad sign...

So, I picked the girls up, reeking of perfume. The girl across the street asked me why I was late and I couldn't tell her I was out or her mother would put it together and confirm it was me that had just arrived, then quickly departed.

When I arrived home with the girls, the mother was still talking on the phone and stared at us. I don't know what the ramifications of this will be, but I cannot see how momma could have drawn any other conclusion than that it was me. Will there be consequences? Will she allow her daughter to continue to play with mine? Will she tell her daughter? I'm a little apprehensive right now as it just happened. I know that time heals everything. Since we are not familiar enough to speak to each other and she barely speaks English, I will probably be okay, but the experience shook me up quite a bit.

In addition, a new friend that lives a few doors down had his garage door open when I passed. I did not see him on the way to my house the first time, but when I arrived with the girls, he was walking along his sidewalk and gave us a solid stare as we passed. I waved and he waved back. He too may have seen the woman driving my car shortly before. Much more of that and I guess I'll have to confess to him, as he's always in his garage with the door open.

This is the first time I've been busted and I don't like it, although I know it will probably come to nothing. Just wanted to vent.

Tracii G
11-30-2015, 07:34 PM
Act like nothing happened or you have no idea what they are talking about if they say something.
Your word against theirs at this point.
I had a similar thing happen years ago and when confronted I acted like they were nuts.

Lauri K
11-30-2015, 07:42 PM
I think I would head over to the window tint shop soon.....................just saying that is best way to have some opportunity to fly under the radar and get out of the hood dressed up as well as back in to return home if you feel the need to conceal your dressing around those close neighbors.

On a serious note though, most people on their phones are so distracted these days I would not lose too much sleep over this

You can always say you were just returning from a costume rehearsal for a holiday calendar shoot....or something if you need to make up an excuse

Or alternatively you can just own it and say yes it was me Christina K. driving that car all dolled up for a trip to town to get my hair done

Keep us posted if anything comes of this ...........likely nothing will though

kittie60
11-30-2015, 08:03 PM
People draw conclusions and your neighbors will to.however I wouldn't loose any sleep over it either.see how it plays out and go from their. That's what I would do and have done. I know you have your daughter to think of but just see what happens. Best wishes.to you

CynthiaD
11-30-2015, 08:30 PM
All of my neighbors have seen me en femme. (Kinda hard not to. I spend most of my home time en femme.) It ain't no big thing.

heatherdress
11-30-2015, 08:55 PM
You were doing nothing wrong and do not need to explain anything to your neighbors. Enjoy your life.

xNicolex
12-01-2015, 01:33 AM
Occupational hazard so to speak with crossdressing :o don't get too hung up on it or you'll become paranoid :doh: honestly if I had a 2 cent for everytime I went out in guy mode and not removed my eyeliner properly I'd have enough 2 cent coins to fill a sock and beat the s**t out of everyone who gave me a funny glance lol don't lose sleep over the woman on the phone if it was that much of a problem for her I'm sure she would of approached you before you picked up the girls.

Beverley Sims
12-01-2015, 10:18 AM
Like they say in politics, "A week is a long time."

Maybe they will move on.