PDA

View Full Version : I finally did it!

xNicolex
12-01-2015, 12:46 AM
OK so I finally stepped foot outside with my GF fully dressed as Nicole lastnight :D OK so it was night.....and it was a drive around for a few miles.......... so no public interaction so to speak :heehee: but baby steps, I've dipped my toe in the water next is a dive on a night out can't wait :daydreaming: so excited just wanted to share it with you girls :battingeyelashes:

Kevyn53
12-01-2015, 12:49 AM
Congratulations! I started by going out on a river walk at night. Partially to get used to walking in heels and to get comfortable in my skin in the clothes. Next try a drive thru and get coffee or something. One thing you'll never forget is when a van or truck passes and checks out your legs.

xNicolex
12-01-2015, 12:57 AM
Congratulations! I started by going out on a river walk at night. Partially to get used to walking in heels and to get comfortable in my skin in the clothes. Next try a drive thru and get coffee or something. One thing you'll never forget is when a van or truck passes and checks out your legs.

A drive thru thats a good idea I think I might just do that thanks K :)

EllieMayxxx
12-01-2015, 01:02 AM
Congratulations! So happy for you.

xNicolex
12-01-2015, 01:09 AM
Congratulations! So happy for you.

ahh thank you :)

MissDanielle
12-01-2015, 01:12 AM
Congrats! That's exciting!

xNicolex
12-01-2015, 01:17 AM
Congrats! That's exciting!

thanks D was very nervous that the neighbours might have seen me but then I said screw it and walked to my car :)

Tracii G
12-01-2015, 01:30 AM
Good for you Nicole we are all very proud of you.

xNicolex
12-01-2015, 01:35 AM
Good for you Nicole we are all very proud of you.

thanks tracii :)

Danitgirl1
12-01-2015, 02:24 AM
Once the bug bites! :)
Glad you had a good time.
Welcome to the 'club' :hugs:

eire emma
12-01-2015, 03:06 AM
There'll be no keepin you at home now girl ! Well done though Nicole. That first time is tough but its gonna be fun now ,enjoy it. ☺

kittie60
12-01-2015, 04:56 AM
That's great Nichole,see little by little you'll make it.

AnnaMarie
12-01-2015, 06:28 AM
Good on you girl x

CarlaWestin
12-01-2015, 07:08 AM
Nicole, I'm so happy for you. Another easy one is to get gas. I've done this one in some pretty outrageous outfits. With more subdued dressing, you really don't have to worry about anything.

pamela7
12-01-2015, 08:01 AM
one small step ... and one giant leap ...

Karen RHT
12-01-2015, 08:36 AM
It's not easy to overcome our inhibitions, so congrats Nicole, for taking a first step into the world outside the comfort and security of your home. Like so many other things we do, it will get easier the more we do it. Keep taking those baby steps and enjoy.

Karen

Meghan4now
12-01-2015, 08:57 AM
Nicole,

Congrats. It is not that likely the neighbors saw anyway. Plus, how much would it matter? And do you ever have friends or family drop by. A sister perhaps?

Anyway we are excited for you. And it even gets better!

DonnaP
12-01-2015, 09:17 AM
Congratulations I hope your courage continues to build and your trips get more exciting and get to inter action. I know for my self I have gone out 4 or 5 times but always very careful can't afford to be outed. But I sure wish I could make more friends and get out while I'm CD I know I would love it. So keep on trying I'm sure you will make it.

Hugs DonnaP

Beverley Sims
12-01-2015, 09:52 AM
With support from your girlfriend it will be easy for you.

Do enjoy.

Julie Denier
12-01-2015, 12:30 PM
Good for you! ;)

Brooke B
12-01-2015, 12:51 PM
Congrats girl!

Heidi Stevens
12-01-2015, 12:56 PM
It only gets better! Take your time and work on the things that will tip your hand to others. Soon you'll go anywhere!

CynthiaD
12-01-2015, 03:30 PM
Baby steps become giant steps and pretty soon ...

There's nothing more liberating than stepping out the door.

Congratulations!

IamWren
12-01-2015, 04:49 PM
thanks D was very nervous that the neighbours might have seen me but then I said screw it and walked to my car :)
Very happy for you Nicole! I think that's one of the major stumbling blocks I have is the thought of getting past the neighbors.... leaving as well as coming back.

Glad it went well for you. As gorgeous as you are I'm sure you'll be fine when you decide to go out on the town. But don't forget pics for those of us 'at-home' girls who live vicariously through you gals who get out! :)

fionna
12-01-2015, 07:37 PM
Congrats.

Good first step. I'm gathering courage for my first step like that...

Robin414
12-01-2015, 11:00 PM
Way to go Nicole! Like Sue says, getting past the neighbors is the real 'white knuckle' part, I still remember sweating so hard, by the time I was 'out of the woods' so to speak my mascara looked like I was Alice Cooper ready for a show! Then I though "Ahh screw it, I'll STILL fight ya!" Now I'm STILL pretty when I leave the hood ☺

Krisi
12-02-2015, 08:55 AM
Getting from the house to the car and vice versa is the worst part. There's no way to know if neighbors saw you or recognized you. I underdress and finish changing in the car away from home.

Once you're out and away from people you know, you are free to be the woman you are trying to be. Don't confine yourself to your car at night, get out and walk. Walk in the park, in the city streets, anywhere a woman would normally be walking.

Andrea2656
12-02-2015, 05:11 PM
Nicole,

Way to go. Keep up us in the loop as to how it goes. Maybe you will inspire others (including myself) to take the "leap" as Pamela put it!

BLUE ORCHID
12-02-2015, 08:45 PM
Hi Nicole:hugs:, You are out there now , There will be no holding you back now. ~~...:daydreaming:...

prene
12-03-2015, 02:53 AM
GREAT News.

Same way I started, slowly ... with your look.

I am envious you look great.

xNicolex
12-03-2015, 03:22 AM
thanks for all the well wishes girls was great getting out there :) one small step for man, one giant leap for fem-kind :D

Marcelle
12-03-2015, 04:56 AM
Hi Nicole,

Small steps are always good steps and to be honest no step is truly small they are all big and should be celebrated . . . CONGRATS.

Cheers

Marcelle

Patty Phose
12-03-2015, 10:02 AM
Good for you and congratulations. My first time out many years ago was for a party. Still, walking from the house to the car I was nervous about being seen. Then driving all dressed up, I worried if I got pulled over what might happen. And the anxiety of walking the long distance from the parking lot to the building was harrowing. I almost didn't do it.

I somehow either gathered up the courage or was just willing to do anything to get my GF to stop yelling and nagging at me for chickening out. I got out of the car, walked to the building and now was scared to death of being noticed, having a bad experience there and when I got to the party what would the responses and reactions be? Nothing bad happened. I was a big hit at the party. When it was all over and I thought about it, I couldn't wait to do it again.

In my mind I created many nightmare scenarios that didn't happen. The real experience was so amazing and such a thrill.