PDA

View Full Version : Enjoyed thrift store Shopping and presented myself to store owner.

Natasha V
12-01-2015, 11:40 AM
She was awesome in telling me I was welcomed to try on anything I wanted and she would help me. When I was trying on a few dresses she kept looking for more she brought me a beautiful floral short dress but it was too big. She also said she would save stuff for me if she ran across anything sexy or Jewelry. She also said not to worry about her sa they are very open minded and have other friends that shop there as well.

Teresa
12-01-2015, 01:51 PM
Natasha,
I have the same arrangement now with a SA in a charity shop, she has seen my picture and makes a real effort to help me out with things. Just the other day I tried on some 4" heels which I bought, then she asked me to try some boots on to check on the correct size , that was with other customers in the shop at the time .

cdkrista
12-01-2015, 03:42 PM
Natasha, that sounds like a thrift store/consignment shop in Dallas i like to shop at. Its an awesome feeling to be waited on like that isnt it?

Natasha V
12-01-2015, 05:36 PM
Truly is nice and given total respect. She was great and offered other things like earrings pretty sweaters and hair accessories. She was very sweet.

audreyinalbany
12-02-2015, 08:44 AM
Similar story about a consignment shop around here. I told the owner I'd like to try on some stuff but I didn't want to embarrass any other other customers that might be in the shop. She said, "Hey if they have a problem with you trying anything on I don't need them as customers." I thought that was pretty sweet.

Beverley Sims
12-02-2015, 09:40 AM
By coming out to thrift shop staff at quiet times I have been tied up for many hours trying out the finery that they have to offer.

Of course I do leave with an armfull of clothing I probably did not need.

Good fun though.

kittie60
12-02-2015, 11:00 AM
Thats great. The owner sounds like a wonderful lady

Adrienne Heels
12-03-2015, 09:51 PM
There used to be a consignment shop here in the area where the owner loved seeing me trying things on....I used to chat with many of the regular GG customers there as well as her employees, too. Unfortunately the owner sold the store and the new location does not seem to be CD-friendly!