PDA

View Full Version : Very happy

carri
12-02-2015, 02:18 AM
Well, it's been quite some time since I have posted anything here. I'd have to say that I am quite happy with how my life is going for the most part. I have begun changing my body to match how I feel inside more and more. I have started very very low dose estrogen, and although the dose is low, it's has helped ease my mental state a bit along with the physical changes that hare happening slowly but surely. It feel so wonderful becoming the person that I have always been inside on the outside as well.

I have been in therapy for several months until I moved this summer, and hope to resume it soon, although due to job changes that were rather unexpected I may be moving again so I don't want to get established with someone new just yet, and right now I'm still feeling ok so hopefully I can get with someone before I start having major issues again. I think the biggest issue that I've had/am having is my mom. I told her I was trans several months back ( I told her about CDing a cpl years ago) and it seem like she is in denial, so much to the point my wife asked me.if I was sure I told her. I think she is just having issues accepting what she doesn't understand, it was made very obvious when talking about what my wife and I want for Christmas, she normally gets my wife VS PJ's and half joking/half serious I said I would like some as well, and so I sent her a pic and size for the ones I want with no response other than they look nice. My wife was talking to her later in the evening and she said she "just can't buy them for me because they aren't masculine ", although not a complete loss, she said she would get me a gift card so I can buy them for my self. I guess overall I can't complain, even though she doesn't get it she hasn't changed our relationship which I know is much more than most can say.

I know from conversations and other posts here that living the "middle of the road" has been called difficult if not impossible by many,but I can happily report that everything is going well thus far. My wife and I got married over the summer( she has been attending therapy with me). Although we have only discussed some of my planned changes she has been very accepting and supportive of my happiness through the changes. I look forward to them continuing, my breasts have begun to bud, I haven't cut my hair in just short of a year other than a trim on the neck, and if everything goes well on the job front I will start working on hair removal( I can't wait, I can only imagine how much easier putting on my make up will be), she has actually been open to discussing some FFS, and although I've never had major issues with my genitals, I told her that once we are through having children that I have thought of having an orchi, as I was going to have a vasectomy anyway, I figure I may as well go for the best thing for my transition as well is knowing 100% that I won't have any more children, although I know boosting my HRT will aid that as well. I hope that she continues being supportive of everything that I feel like I need to do for myself as well as helping me explain any questions that may arise with our children.

Well, I just wanted to let you all know how everything is going and although it's been a while since I posted the advice I have received here although sometimes more blunt than I wanted at times has been helpful and supportive. Thank you all for the support on this crazy journey.

*edit*

I forgot to include this in my original post and dot wanna try and write it in. My wife and I had an interesting experience that confirmed how her family would react to my trueself. My wife let her little sister have her old laptop which we thought we had fully cleared( didn't format to keep software installed) and there were some spousal support sites for wives of TGs, and luckily my wife is going to school to get her masters to be a counselor and she said it was part of an assignment. Her mom dad and sisters all saw it, and apparently reacted horribly, asking if she was ok or if there was anything to worry about, they are from a very small conservative area so we both knew what their likely reaction was going to be, but now we know for sure and I guess better this way than some other way. Our recent move was back closer to both our families, and as far as me being comfortable, I really hope I get this new job so that we don't live so close and I can be myself much easier.

Also, forgot to add in one thing that just makes me happy, if I am able to get the job that I'm waiting on, I will have to relocate ahead of my wife and daughter, and due to this I'm going to have the opportunity to have the apartment that the 20 something girl in me would have loved, pink realtree everywhere :) and my daughter loves it so after they move she gets to take it all, also since I'll be living alone I'll be able to be my trueself at least when I'm not at work, I'm looking forward to having the opportunity to get a better feel for how far I need to take my transition.

Sorry for the long addition, just wanted to share.

LaurenS
12-02-2015, 07:28 AM
Thanks for taking the time to share this. I wish you well!