PDA

View Full Version : Working Out

Angela Marie
12-02-2015, 07:17 AM
I keep myself in good shape by working out every day. When I go to the gym, not dressed of course, I always wear my tights to work out. Basically i'm the only guy there who wears them. I have never had an issue. Just wondering if anyone else does he same?

Krisi
12-02-2015, 08:41 AM
I went to a gym for a year or so. I did not wear tights, just whatever I had on that day. I was made to feel unwelcome by the "muscle" guys who grunted loudly and left sweat on the machines. I quit as soon as the contract ran out.

MissDanielle
12-02-2015, 08:44 AM
I need to find a place where I'll be comfortable in a racerback tank and sports bra.

Lauri K
12-02-2015, 08:50 AM
Angela there is way too much testosterone in the gym for my liking so I do not belong to one currenlty, but regardless of what I am doing (exercise, walking, etc) I am wearing tights / pantyhose or compression garments for support and muscle recovery, it is a well know fact that it really helps.

Probably the other guys are jealous, and or their wife will not let them wear tights or they would be wearing them right slong beside you

Beverley Sims
12-02-2015, 09:36 AM
I work out privately with walks and exertion at work.

My patience does not see me tied up in a room for an hour a day exercising when I can run around and see the scenery outside.

I can get plenty of exercise by not falling over on an icy sidewalk.

2B Natasha
12-02-2015, 11:11 AM
Miss Danielle. You should try the YMCA in your area. I go to several in the greater Seattle area. Because of my job vs home location it just easier to go to the nearest one. Thanks to it being a family driven place. The muscle heads stay out of them.

Angel. To answer your question. I routinely go to the gym in workout capris. I have the. In several colors and designs so they are not just black. I also wear a pair of Payless tennies as they are super light and turquoise. I love them.

Do I get a second look? No idea. Don't care. They outfit I wear at the gym is super comfortable and I like the patterns and all the color. So that's what matters.

Erica Marie
12-02-2015, 02:47 PM
I belong to a gym that is geared more toward wellness and fitness than heavy duty muscle men. I have been going for a long time now but the last few months I have been wearing more girls shorts and tees along with my ladies gym shoes. If anyone has noticed no one so far has given me any weird looks or any type of comment. My suggestion is check around and find a smaller center focused more on fitness than strictly weight lifters.

SHINY-J
12-02-2015, 02:54 PM
I have a room in my place that's essentially a small gym. Being completely isolated, I dress for almost every lifting session I do. I don't ever dress if I'm doing cardio or any workout where I will be sweating. But if I'm lifting, I almost always dress. And I mean dress as in almost fully dressed- wet look panties and bra, wig, makeup, including my huge forms and platform heels. Sometimes, I even wear a corset too. i love seeing my muscles flexing and bulging when I'm fully dressed. I also love watching myself in the mirror while I lift and seeing my legs begin to flex as they're elevated up in my platforms. I even do squats while wearing them.

Gabby6790
12-02-2015, 03:30 PM
Can I ask what you mean exactly by tights?? I where under armour thermal tights under shorts when we are running outside. One other guy wears compression pants no shorts. I am trying to convince the SO that the shorts are excessive but she isn't buying it yet. And yes I would love to where the capri versions.

gokatiegirl
12-02-2015, 03:53 PM
Tights are cycling sorts only long to cover your whole leg

reb.femme
12-02-2015, 03:57 PM
...I was made to feel unwelcome by the "muscle" guys who grunted loudly and left sweat on the machines...

Got say that was my biggest worry whenever I went to a gym, getting onto equipment recently vacated by some sweaty individual who didn't leave the set as he found it. Yuk! :eek:

No, I don't wear any girl stuff to the gym as I overheat easily. One perspires but does not sweat and I brook no challenge on this :heehee:.

Becky

AmyVanessa
12-02-2015, 06:02 PM
I've never worn tights to the gym, I normally wear shorts and a t-shirt, sometimes sleeveless.
I always have a bra and panties on underneath though

JocelynJames
12-02-2015, 07:53 PM
I go with Capri style spandex under my guy exercise pants. Summertime its shorts with shaven legs. Never a word

Glenda58
12-02-2015, 08:01 PM
Went to a spin class with spandex shorts women shorts over the top and a ladies tank top whit my wife. she didn't notice but one of the girls in the class came over to me and asked where I had gotten my outfit she wanted one just like it.

Jamie390
12-02-2015, 09:08 PM
I don't go to the gym. But, I do walk two miles every morning before work. I often wear leggings and a tank top, (weather permitting).

Rachelakld
12-03-2015, 01:13 AM
I used to in the aerobic days of the 80's, and will again if I ever go back to the gym
Had a woman recently comment about all the tackle on display at her gym with the men wearing tights, with their lumps & bumps under the tight material.

nikkid
12-03-2015, 01:41 AM
I go to the gym partially en femme (No wig). Wear woman's workout clothes and breast forms and padded panties. I love to wear colorful leggings and have expanded my look to include capris and short shorts. Recently added racer back tops and bras.I also wear some jewelry...bracelets and necklaces and have had occasional comments from women who have said they like my bracelet. No wig (because of the sweating and need for maintenance), but wear lite makeup. I always use the men's dressing room and showers. Sometimes go dressed and other times dress there. No one seems to care. I enjoy my workouts so much more this way. Also wear women's bikini bottoms to jacuzzi. Go ahead and have fun!!

OCCarly
12-03-2015, 01:47 AM
I have a large collection of women's workout clothes that I wear on the treadmill in my back room, including 5 pairs of running shoes. I love wearing it, it motivates me to stay on the treadmill longer. I have a membership at Planet Fitness, which is supposed to be "no judgment" and trans friendly. I have not yet tried wearing women's workout gear there, but I may eventually. At home, my summer outfit is running shorts and a sports bra. Winter it is either capris or leggings and a sports bra, with a women's tank top over the sports bra if it is cold, and a sweatshirt over that if it is really cold. For the gym, I am considering something similar without the sports bra.

KitCat
12-03-2015, 07:26 AM
I dont wear tights but I do love my chances to get to a yoga class at the Y

Sometimes Steffi
12-04-2015, 12:03 AM
I am a member of Gold's Gym, which I think is well known for heavy duty muscle guys.

However, my gym has a very varied clientele and has programs to serve that variety. I never even ventured into the free weights section of the gym where the muscle-bound guys (and even few girls) hand out. I very quickly gravitated to the classes, which were typically offered to girls. Right now, I mostly do yoga, Pilates and body flow classes, but I used to do Body Pump (weights), step aerobics, bike classes and Zumba. I got used to being one of the few males in these classes. In fact, I often council my single friends to take these classes as ways to meet girls.

I often go to yoga with painted nails. One Halloween they had a costume contest and I went as a Hooter's girl, but I only revealed my costume in the yoga studio, not in the locker room. I often underdress, and I've figured out techniques to change from work clothes to gym clothes without anyone in the locker room spotting my panties.

So, a gym is to some large extent what you make it.

Tracii G
12-04-2015, 12:25 AM
Back when I was really fat I went in to a gym to see about a membership.
Not a great experience at all they made me feel like S&%T about myself. The guy at the counter looked at me and said looks like you came here just in time.
I gave him the finger and walked out............bye bye Golds gym kiss my hind end.
Went with a friend to her gym and it was pretty much the same thing nasty looks,fat jokes etc so I told her I would wait in the car and she said oh hell no I'm leaving with you.
Not sure if she ever went back actually because she has never mentioned that day since.

LydiaL
12-04-2015, 01:02 AM
Have not been to a gym since high school.... where I caught a nasty, long battle with Athlete's Foot.

May have to rethink such as belly bulge us encroaching.

Lisa Roberts
12-04-2015, 06:47 AM
Oh my yessss!! Love to do Yoga and work out regularly in spandex leggings/tights. No issues yet. It's strange but I've caught a couple of younger guys checking out my physique!! I'm flattered!

Karren H
12-04-2015, 08:15 AM
When in work out I wear the same gear the other girls on my ice hockey team wear... Sports bra.... Tights, Jill shorts with pelvic protection, Girdle, stockings and old school garter belt. Standard hockey equipment. Another reason why I love the game so much.

suzy1
12-04-2015, 09:19 AM
I work out privately with walks and exertion at work.

I'm with you here Beverley. I too get out and put in the miles. Its not only free but its a very good way to keep fit and slim. And you can do it anytime anywhere.
I believe the best way to keep fit is to treat our bodies the way they have evolved over hundreds of thousands of years to be treated, walking and running. [and climbing the odd tree of course] :)

Taylor186
12-04-2015, 11:01 AM
The yoga classes I attend mostly attract women so my tights experience is far from that of exercising in a testosterone dripping gym. That said, I wear tights--athletic tights that don't require shorts and semi-sheer tights that do--all the time. The shorts I wear are always from the women's department and are short and lycra-tight. Like Henry Ford's model T, I always wear black. It's never been questioned or a problem for me. I wear the same thing out on the walking trail I frequent in the summer and have never had a problem there either, though on rare occasion I do get a second, albeit non-threatening look.

[edit] I should add I am presenting as a male while doing this. I am not the least bit androgynous looking.

Maryesther M.
12-04-2015, 03:48 PM
My workouts are galley-slaving in a racing eight or four at weekends and erging & pumping iron in my own private little gym (totally free of loud thumping music) during the week. As I regularly shower with my fellow rowers I don't shave anything but my face and a triangle of chest so nobody notices and I can wear deep-cut blouses.

I accepted a month's free membership of a local gym/pool &spa, but didn't renew it when it expired

M.