PDA

View Full Version : second time out in the car!

xNicolex
12-04-2015, 10:38 PM
Went to pick my GF from work this evening fully femme :) was nervous because this time there was a chance of being seen by her work mates but I don't think they did. Only my second time out but it feels great driving around en femme :daydreaming: next out is deffo gonna be on the town ;)

Kevyn53
12-04-2015, 10:42 PM
Congratulations!!!! I'm so proud of you. One thing that will happen is that even if your GF and her work mates see you, they probably won't see "you." My wife and I came into a second hand store in a big city about 3 hours away from the little town we live in (population 35) and 5 women from our town ( 14% of the population) were in there. They saw my wife and asked where I was. I was standing right behind her and none of them recognized me. So you go girl!

kittie60
12-05-2015, 12:37 AM
It gets easier and easier doesn't it. I'm glad for you.keep it up Nichole your doing great.

Tracii G
12-05-2015, 02:24 AM
If they asked where you were then it proves the point that you look very different in girl mode so I call that proof anyway.
I ran into my Daughter and Son in law in a store and made eye contact with him and he didn't recognize me.

eire emma
12-05-2015, 03:36 AM
Told ya! No keepin you at home now! And rightly so. Fab.😆

Jacqueline StGermain
12-05-2015, 04:16 AM
It's great you're getting out.
One thing to keep in mind is how it would effect your girlfriend if her co-workers saw and somehow recognized you.

Molly James
12-05-2015, 04:46 AM
Glad you enjoyed getting out of the house Nicole. Jacqueline makes a good point though - what does your supportive GF think about it?

GiGi

Claire Cook
12-05-2015, 05:52 AM
Another small step for Nicole-kind! Yesterday I had an experience like Tracii's. Claire bought some things at Whole Foods and the SA, who knows Sue and me when I go in drab, asked where my umbrella was (it's been pouring here in Florida and I had a wet rain slicker on). I just smiled and shrugged. Later Sue and i went back (drab mode) and if Molly recognized me from before, she didn't say a word.

Even if your GG's co-workers recognized you , it will lead to interesting coffee break talk ... who knows, maybe a GNO sometime?

Krisi
12-05-2015, 09:16 AM
Your next step should be to get out of the car and walk around town. Just driving in circles gets dull pretty quickly.

If you're worried about being recognized, your car may out you. People see your car with a girl who looks like you driving and put two and two together. Get out and walk and you break that connection.

MissDanielle
12-05-2015, 07:38 PM
Congrats!!

xNicolex
12-06-2015, 04:04 AM
Glad you enjoyed getting out of the house Nicole. Jacqueline makes a good point though - what does your supportive GF think about it?

GiGi

It's great you're getting out.
One thing to keep in mind is how it would effect your girlfriend if her co-workers saw and somehow recognized you.

hi girls to answer your questions ladies, yes my girlfriend is fully supportive and has told me that she doesn't care who knows or see's me with her dressed :battingeyelashes: as she always reminds me it only matters what she and everyone I care about thinks not anyone else so I tend to live by that rule as it's easier than worrying about everyone else :)

melissag1442
12-06-2015, 01:25 PM
Done it a few times myself, and each time is exhilarating. You look young so take advantage of youth and spend your time as you. Awesome GF's didn't exist for me, take full advantage of it. You two should do everything together in femm, just don't ever put her second place!

Invisible Emily
12-06-2015, 09:26 PM
hi girls to answer your questions ladies, yes my girlfriend is fully supportive and has told me that she doesn't care who knows or see's me with her dressed :battingeyelashes: as she always reminds me it only matters what she and everyone I care about thinks not anyone else so I tend to live by that rule as it's easier than worrying about everyone else :)

Your girlfriend sounds wonderful!!! I hope I am lucky enough to find someone like that. Not sure if that is you in your avatar but if so you're gorgeous.

Robin414
12-06-2015, 09:36 PM
Way to go Nicole! A great confidence building thing! ☺

Victoria Demeanor
12-06-2015, 09:42 PM
Very nice Nicole, It is such a trill isn't it.

xNicolex
12-07-2015, 06:54 PM
Your girlfriend sounds wonderful!!! I hope I am lucky enough to find someone like that. Not sure if that is you in your avatar but if so you're gorgeous.

Thank you it is me :)