PDA

View Full Version : Very interesting Evening.

Natasha V
12-06-2015, 09:32 PM
My so and I went for a pedicure last night we found a new place and decided to try it out. Well they were not busy at all so we got into our massage chairs put our feet into the warm water then the attendant approached me and ask what color I would like. I told her well Red for the holidays and my so chose burgandy. 30-40 min went by and the attendant starts prepping my toe nails for polish when this older lady walks in and sits next to me, at this point I get a little nervous. She proceeds to ask the attendant if they do pedicures for men also, attendant says yes. She starts saying darn I'm gonna bring my husband next time since I don't want to do his nails anymore. I hope he enjoys it. She said that would be awesome. She didn't even flinch about my nails.

Hell on Heels
12-06-2015, 09:44 PM
Hell-o Natasha,
That's sounds a lot like passing to me.
If anything else.... an amazing day with your SO!
Was there any glitter in that red?
Much Love,
Kristyn

Natasha V
12-06-2015, 09:57 PM
No glitter just a beautiful victory red color with clear gloss. Reminding me to be Happy.

kittie60
12-07-2015, 08:07 AM
Glad the two of you had a good time. Maybe the older lady could tell by your feet they were male and she's glad now that she doesn't have to do her hubbies toes anymore. That probably made her day.

deebra
12-07-2015, 08:53 AM
The fear of reprisal when we are dressed in fem is mostly in our own heads, most people act descent and it is a reward to us when they do.

Beverley Sims
12-07-2015, 01:04 PM
Conversations like that make me realise that there are more of us out there.

drobert44
12-14-2015, 10:59 AM
My so and I went for a pedicure last night we found a new place and decided to try it out. Well they were not busy at all so we got into our massage chairs put our feet into the warm water then the attendant approached me and ask what color I would like. I told her well Red for the holidays and my so chose burgandy. 30-40 min went by and the attendant starts prepping my toe nails for polish when this older lady walks in and sits next to me, at this point I get a little nervous. She proceeds to ask the attendant if they do pedicures for men also, attendant says yes. She starts saying darn I'm gonna bring my husband next time since I don't want to do his nails anymore. I hope he enjoys it. She said that would be awesome. She didn't even flinch about my nails.

Thats the way it ought to be. This is America; it is your $; U buy what you want.

MarciManseau
12-14-2015, 11:10 AM
What were you wearing at the time, Natasha?

Natasha V
12-14-2015, 11:19 AM
I was wearing a blouse and Capri pants with a little red lipstick.

MarciManseau
12-14-2015, 04:05 PM
Breast forms too? And how was your hair done?

Krisi
12-15-2015, 07:56 AM
I get pedicures and manicures on a regular basis but since my wife goes anyway, I go with her. I see men getting pedicures from time to time. They kid me about color (I think they are kidding, they don't speak English very well) but I get clear. Since my socks and shoes normally cover my feet, I can't get too excited about colored polish on my toenails and I don't want to have to explain it on my fingernails.