PDA

View Full Version : I Love My S/o

Gina04
02-14-2006, 10:31 PM
So with this being v-day and all I thought I would share with some of you our plans for this coming weekend. My wife and I work for a company part time together and we were awarded with EMPLOYEES OF THE YEAR 2005!! The cool thing is we won a 3day vacation to the owners rental cabin in the Blue Ridge Mts. of Virginia. My wife is very accepting of my cding and I no longer own a pair of mens undies. :bs: Since I am a lingerie only cd, I was hoping to be able to dress some while on the trip. Well let me tell you, She told me this week while on the way to our full time jobs that her plans were to walk in the cabin door take off our clothes and do nothing but walk around in the sexiest of lingerie and heels ALL WEEKEND!!!!!!!!! :clap: Can you believe it???? She is the best!!!!!!!!

GINA 04

Paula Rae
02-14-2006, 11:03 PM
Congratulations, you have the best SO in the your world. :clap:

Ricki B

tara 24-7
02-15-2006, 03:01 AM
take real good care of her, shes a gem, shame theres not of em around, kisses tara xxxx

TGMarla
02-15-2006, 08:32 AM
That sounds like a pretty good weekend. But mind you, I wouldn't walk around wearing it all the time, if you get my meaning. Hey, sometimes this stuff err...falls off, or finds a way onto the floor.

maryjanecapri
02-15-2006, 09:05 AM
congrats on that!

i guess i thought i'd chime in and brag about mine as well. she recently started reading this forum (and trying to join the GG section) and we talk about it a lot. she's quite accepting and very wonderful! for valentines day she bought me a new set of the lovliest pink towels (and some candy of course). she certainly knows her CD well.

i'm very happy and know how lucky i am to have a fully accepting, loving (and exceptionally beautiful) woman in my life.

happy valentines day everyone

Jasmine Ellis
02-15-2006, 09:13 AM
congratulations dear

Nikki Dee
02-15-2006, 10:09 AM
So pleased for you love...I too have a great S.O. who I love to bits and totally accepts "Nikki"...we are truly lucky girls...and we must never forget it.!!!!
Nikki. xx

Cheery GG
02-15-2006, 12:45 PM
I love my So to.....but she HARDLY EVER POSTS.....am thinking of getting everyone ganging up on her,......she had three cards, and a big box of choc in a heart shaped box yesterday......i got.....a card ! (but im still in love !)

cheery
xx

RenaCD
02-15-2006, 08:50 PM
Gina it sounds like you both have really won big time all the way around. Have a really great time. Sounds like all the wild critters will in the Cabin!

Kathleengurl
02-16-2006, 12:56 PM
Ya know Gina.. one of the VERY best weekends i've had...
was a trip to Riverbluff along the ridge.. dressed for the full 4hr drive up and back.. a one-piece for the hottub... only in drab once for a dinner out.. had a GREAT time. Hope you enjoy yours as well.

V/R -- Kathleen

Gina04
02-19-2006, 10:59 PM
Well we are back from our long weekend!! O my goodness it was wonderful!!! We were only about 2hrs from our home in the mountains of Virginia. And girls you know the saying that "Virginia is for Lovers!!" Well that was def true this weekend! We left our daughter with grandma and arrived on fri. We shopped at some thrift stores where I purchased some nice white heels and also to a local discount store where my wife found several pairs of panties that would "look great on you". Well after my jaws was removed from the floor I said "great" and "do they have your size as well?" They did and we now own about 5 pair of matching panties. When we arrived at the most beautiful log cabin I have ever seen, We went right in and stripped down to nothing and got into a very large cucumber melon bubble bath, and shaved each others legs. After the bath we proceeded to the bedroom where she surprised me with a new lace garter belt with the matching stockings and a new matching camisole. Then the toys came out and lets just say I now feel like a total "gurl". The entire weekend was basically like that and ended with her saying "you know this crossdressing isnt too bad" "I get a best friend to go shopping with me and help me pick out shoes and sexy lingerie" "What girl in her right mind wouldnt want the best of both worlds"???

I have to agree!!

GINA

Paula Rae
02-19-2006, 11:06 PM
Congratulations to both of you, keep it up, there is nothing better than being married to your best friend.
I know this from experience as I was married to my best friend for 22 years.

Rick B