PDA

View Full Version : dfw

TrishaTX
12-07-2015, 10:15 PM
There is a girls party down here on friday and I told the wife I would like to go. Now to be honest, I hid this a long time and four years ago she found out. We are on a "as long as you don't put on makeup and wig relationship lol we are good"....her take wasn't good ...trying to get her to understand I want to go out dressed and I am sure she is trying to get me to understand she is uncomfortable. Not sure how to proceed and I have been as delicate as possible, we share a therapsist who supports my position...but god only knows how this will turn out. Just thought I would share it here...because I am really excited about it...:o:o:o

Jazz E Still
12-07-2015, 10:27 PM
I want to go Where and when is the party.

PaulaQ
12-07-2015, 10:42 PM
Which party - the Chix show at Sue Ellen's on Friday, or something else?

Would she be more comfortable if you changed someplace in Dallas, so there was little chance you could be seen by a neighbor?

docrobbysherry
12-08-2015, 12:23 AM
"Darn Fickle Women"? "Don't Fool Weasels"? "Dreaded Friggin' Week"? :brolleyes:

PaulaQ
12-08-2015, 12:34 AM
@docrobbysherry

DFW = Dallas/Fort Worth

Heidi Stevens
12-08-2015, 01:06 AM
I'd love to come down for one of these outings as well. But I need as much notice as you got. Couldn't come to it this time any way, I'm in Hilo of all places:D

PaulaQ
12-08-2015, 01:07 AM
PM me and I'll send details on the meetup group for events like this in Dallas.

MichelleContura
12-10-2015, 10:48 PM
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cas/5353884733.html

PaulaQ
12-10-2015, 11:14 PM
Heh, that's either from a different group, or they've renamed themselves. I'll have to find out which. Oh things are a changin'...

MichelleContura
12-12-2015, 10:24 PM
Yes they have moved to fet life was Frisco girls group now DFW girls group on fet life

Teresa
12-13-2015, 10:46 AM
Trisha,
It don't get any easier, my wife was OK about me going to a social group now she's not so sure and I don't know how it's going to turn out !

Sharing a therapist who supports your position sounds dangerous ground to me ! I hope it works out OK in the end .

TrishaTX
12-13-2015, 08:30 PM
Jazz sorry I didn't see your note...it was on another site I can send you future invites if you PM me

Paula I got a hotel room , this was Frisco girls club

I did wind up going and had a fantastic time, I intend to try more events...she is coming around and we did chat more..

It is good to be yu

Krisi
12-14-2015, 09:39 AM
OK, you understand that she is uncomfortable about you going out "dressed". That is understandable. What will the neighbors think? What if it gets out to family and friends? Prancing around the house is far different than walking out the front door dressed as a woman.

Here's my suggestion: See if she is OK with you getting a motel room near the event and dressing and undressing there, not at home.

The bottom line is, if she still objects to this, you have to make a choice and that choice may affect your marriage from this point forth. Give this some serious though and don't be selfish just for one night out.

Tara Rushing
12-14-2015, 11:10 AM
I'd be interested in knowing in the future about DFW events. I live very close. Thanks.

texasm31
12-14-2015, 03:34 PM
Yes they have moved to fet life was Frisco girls group now DFW girls group on fet life

Do you need an invite or anything special to join that group?

MichelleContura
12-14-2015, 09:35 PM
I dont think so you just join fet life and then you can join many different groups one of which is dfw girls club, I am sure they would love to have you.

- - - Updated - - -

looks like Jan 8th for the next party

TrishaTX
12-14-2015, 10:07 PM
I'd be interested in knowing in the future about DFW events. I live very close. Thanks.

Tara join fetlife there and meet up , Fetlife has Frisco Gurls club and Meetup Femine expressions....I would love for you to attend

Krisi, I can't hide it anymore and she know that. She has been more and more supportive and we also see a therapist. Much like everyone else there really is no choice..I am a crossdresser like someone is gay, black or a hard worker....it is me. I am a good husband and father and treat her well. I think the more she allows the better she feels , it just takes time

Tara Rushing
12-15-2015, 11:50 AM
What is Fetlife? I'm pretty deep in the closet and feel pretty vulnerable about being on this site, much less joining another one....LOL...so much so that I took off some pics I had posted earlier.