PDA

View Full Version : Ankle boots

Sabrina Flowers
02-15-2006, 02:42 AM
Is it really OK to wear ankle boots with a skirt that is not ankle length, such as the outfit of knee length dress and ankle boots, Sienna Miller recently wore to the movie premiere of Casonova in Londons Leicester Square. I have been thinking about getting a pair of ankle boots to wear with my shorter skirts but have always thought it to be a bit of a fashion no-no to have this combination
thoughts, pics and advice greatfully received.

Jamie M
02-15-2006, 02:44 AM
on the face of it i would have said no but then what do i know if they're doing it for movie premieres it would seem like it's okay now . think i'll still be giving it a miss though

tara 24-7
02-15-2006, 02:58 AM
of course it is in my view, skirt above the knee and ankle boots, what a sexy look hon, kisses tara,xxxx any photos of the boots hon ????

TracyDeluxe
02-15-2006, 04:46 AM
I'm certainly not a fashion expert, in fact a million miles from it, but I think that's a really cute look! And I'm not sure there are any fashion "rules" anymore, anyway, LOL!

One of the things that made me so envious of GG's when I was growing up was that it seemed they could wear anything, with anything! Such freedom to express themselve through their clothing, while I and all the other boys were stuck with such limited choices!

I say, "If it's cute, and you can pull it off, go for it!"

GypsyKaren
02-15-2006, 07:44 AM
My wife says no to that, but I think it's real cute myself. I kinda wear what I want and I haven't been arrested by the fashion police yet.

Karen

urban gypsy
02-15-2006, 08:13 AM
Hi long flowing skirt , lace up ankle boots very nice. short skirt ankle boots abit ****ty, but that's my opinion.

Petrina CD
02-15-2006, 02:56 PM
I love my ankle boots with a short or medium lenth skirt. Lots of young and middle aged women wear this combo here in So Cal.

Black lace up stilletos, MMMMMMMM..........

Petrina cd