PDA

View Full Version : As A Woman or Bland

deebra
12-09-2015, 09:24 AM
When you're starting to get ready in the morning to run errands do you ever ponder whether to dress as a male or female? In boy mode you just throw on the clothes and go, if you decide I want to give in to what feels better it takes just a little longer and the enjoyment of "getting dressed as a woman" from the skin out and then out and about as a woman just feels so good even if you just dress androgynous. As you walk from store to store walking in heels and feeling the soft, tight clothing of a woman is so nice, it puts you in a happy feminine mindset, like you're who you should be. A little makeup just makes it even better. You're aware of the feminine presentation every moment you're out. For me I have to take the extra time, the reward is worth it, and I love coming home saying I did it.

Cheryl T
12-09-2015, 11:20 AM
I never ponder this ...
If I'm not working (uniform required) then I'm thinking about what outfit to wear. The only change to that is if we have to go somewhere with "the unaware"...

Krisi
12-09-2015, 12:08 PM
I never run errands dressed as a female so I don't have that problem. Conditions have to be just right for me to go out as a female and one of those conditions is not walking out the door as a female.

Beverley Sims
12-09-2015, 12:23 PM
Depending on the surroundings, most local areas, in drab, further afield, androgynous or a woman.

Rachael Leigh
12-09-2015, 12:45 PM
I do find myself thinking about this more often, and once in a while I do go dressed even it its just to Walmart, definitely more fun shopping there while dressed for sure

carhill2mn
12-09-2015, 12:56 PM
I do ponder what I am going to wear while running errands as I do nearly all of my errands while en femme. As a male, I just wear what is clean and and handy.

Allisa
12-09-2015, 07:28 PM
Errands and femme go hand in hand for me, don't go any other way.

Rachelakld
12-10-2015, 01:37 AM
Both and in between, painted daughters car out front of house, boys t & 3/4 capri sports pants
Today buffed & polished new paint, boy mode
Last weekend 40 hrs female, driving for 12 hours and stuck on ferry or 3 hours.
Sometimes shopping, sport leggings & shear green t-shirt.
Swimming female, no make up no wig.

kittie60
12-10-2015, 07:07 AM
Nope. Everything is done in female role. To what degree depends on what I have planned for the day.

jesse316
12-10-2015, 08:10 AM
Pencil skirt, form fitted white blouse,garter belt, DD breastforms, sheer nude stockings, 5 inch heel black leather pumps. Oolala.

Candice June Lee
12-10-2015, 08:33 AM
During the week it's all male. At least the outer clothes. Always underdressed. Weekend's require some thought. If I'm gonna get all greasy nasty it's guy clothes, same with motor bike riding. At least for now. Other times in either androgynous or fully fem. Usually at least got mascara and understating happening on the weekends regardless of presentation.