PDA

View Full Version : Hair!!!

JosieH
12-09-2015, 07:24 PM
As I may have mentioned in other threads, dressing is new for me.
I bought the shoes and the first outfit and thigh highs and a nice shelf bra and they've all come in and I've tried them on and it's been nice.
Interesting to experience this slow transformation.
But TODAY!
Today my HAIR was delivered and, though I have yet to try it on I am SO EXCITED!!!!
I'm like a giddy schoolgirl on Christmas morning!!!! Lol.
The feelings are so amazing.
I'm a bit surprised.
Has anyone else experienced this?
With hair?
With any other part of the transformation?
With an article of clothing???
I am gobsmackied!
Lol.

Tracii G
12-09-2015, 07:48 PM
The hair is the crowning glory and completes the look for me.

MissDanielle
12-09-2015, 07:51 PM
I was so giddy with excitement when I wore my bra and panties a few weekends ago and then I realized what was underneath needed to be real. That was when I knew for sure that I was trans and not CD.

CynthiaD
12-09-2015, 07:55 PM
Hair makes all the difference. The minute I put on my wig it's goodbye sir, hello ma'am!

Kim_Bitzflick
12-09-2015, 08:10 PM
You bet I've felt like that. Just Saturday I was at a wig salon trying on new wigs and I found a wonderful human hair wig. I was sooo excited. I wore it out from the shop & my wife & I went to dinner with some friends from this site.

I'm planning to go out again this weekend.

I'll have to get a good picture to post.

Victoria Demeanor
12-09-2015, 08:11 PM
For me Josie it was my first heels. Those silly plain black 3 inch pumps that I "accidentally" knocked into my cart at wally world. Not the first heels I've worn, but the first that were Mine..and fit..and were mine. Oh they are not the prettiest things or the stylish, but when I put them on and walked around, WOW what a overwhelming lift in my spirit.(no pun intended) (okay maybe a little one)..... They are still my favorite and my go to pair that I'll never part with. my first wig was okay, it of course topped off my look and gave me a trill, but not like those silly heels.;)

JosieH
12-09-2015, 10:50 PM
Thanks all for sharing.
I really love being able to come hear and read your stories and opinions.
Most of the time I am laughing aloud at some of the anecdotes.
I tried on my wig and I LOVE it!!!
I can't wait till I can get all done up!!!

Cdcdgirl
12-09-2015, 11:39 PM
Wear did you get your new wig?
I have never had one (other then a very cheap one) I'm saving for a nice one but not sure wear to get one.

OCCarly
12-09-2015, 11:45 PM
I had been a "neck down" dresser for six or seven months before I got my first wig, and the moment when I looked in the mirror after dressing and putting on the wig was pretty amazing. I was blown away seeing "the girl" for the first time.

I got my first wig (and my second) from Wigs.com when they had their half price sale on Louis Ferre in October. I love getting quality stuff at a discount, so I probably will not buy any more wigs until they run the sale again next October.

kittie60
12-10-2015, 07:52 AM
Always thrilling to get a new do. About twice a year I add to my collection.

Beverley Sims
12-10-2015, 11:49 AM
You gotta have hair, lots and lots of it.

Only on the top of your noggin though. :-)

It certainly is the crowning glory when done well.

JosieH
12-10-2015, 07:49 PM
I must say, I learned about a website here or elsewhere on line, I can't recall.
In any case, amazing wigs, I think, at really reasonable prices.
Instabeau.
Check them out.
If I could figure out how to post a picture, I'd show ya . ;)

Janine cd
12-10-2015, 11:00 PM
I couldn"t conceive of my feminine persona unless I had a properly groomed wig on my head. After dressing and applying makeup, there is nothing that bring out the real me than adding the hair.

sometimes_miss
12-11-2015, 12:44 AM
Hair makes all the difference. The minute I put on my wig it's goodbye sir, hello ma'am!

^this. Long hair in my field of vision, and feeling it brushing against my skin (and occasionally getting it in my mouth, that's when I discovered why there aren't any female 'mouth breathers') sends all the right 'I'm a girl' signals to my brain.