PDA

View Full Version : Do you think something is transmitted?

JosieH
12-09-2015, 10:54 PM
Lately, since I've started dressing, I seem to be getting more looks. More attention. I mean in my masculine go to work dress. It's odd. But I feel like I'm getting more attention
The other day, a guy in my office replied with "yes, ma'am". Giggle.

kittie60
12-10-2015, 08:00 AM
I was at a local Denny's quite a few tears ago with the wife and these 3 ladies made it a point to stop by are table and say hi. My wife wanted to know what that was all about. I said I dunno. Then she asks what the hell does your kind have a built-in radar or something. I just looked at her ad said yup guess we do. Of course you could be giving off female vibes even though you are dressed masculine

marshalynn
12-10-2015, 09:42 AM
Josie, yes I do think, we give off some sort of signal, scent, vibe or just a female cloud around us, that other female can since. I have been on hormones for about two years now, my body odor has completely changed, now most women I meet will give me a hug, this never happened before. Marshalynn

Teresa
12-10-2015, 10:05 AM
Josie,
It is strange and sometimes you can't put your finger on it but some days you feel that everyone knows about your CDing . Do you feel it so much inside they can read it in your face ?

pamela7
12-10-2015, 10:48 AM
sometimes, in the right vibe yes, other times no, i guess it is down to what we radaite at the time.

Robin414
12-10-2015, 10:49 AM
I 'feel' that as well, people look at me differently. I kinda thought it was just my perception but nice to hear it might be real, maybe I'm not nuts LOL 😂

OK, maybe a little bit 😉

Saikotsu
12-10-2015, 11:25 AM
Normally I'd say no, but most people I've come out to had at least a clue. None of them can really pinpoint how or why though.

Beverley Sims
12-10-2015, 11:34 AM
I can't say I have ever noticed it, only if I dress androgynously.

JosieH
12-10-2015, 07:57 PM
Robin. You are not crazy. Lol.
Maybe everyone is.
Just a bit. 😜
Teresa, I think it's not so much that it shows on my face.
I think it's more of a sexual vibe.
When I dress, I feel fem and even though I feel somewhat vulnerable and submissive, I also feel very sexy and powerful. It's a strange dichotomy.
I feel like maybe that's what I'm exuding. Maybe?

sometimes_miss
12-11-2015, 02:26 AM
I was at a local Denny's quite a few tears ago with the wife and these 3 ladies made it a point to stop by are table and say hi.
So, three women you know stop to say hello and you find that unusual???

I have been on hormones for about two years now, my body order has completely changed, now most women I meet will give me a hug, this never happened before.
You don't think your body completely changing has anything do do with it?

most people I've come out to had at least a clue. None of them can really pinpoint how or why though.
In our effort to emulate women, we pick up bits of certain mannerisms which probably accidently carry over into our male lives. unless we're very, very careful, people will pick up that something's, well, 'different' even if they can't quite figure out what. Then when they DO find out, it's the ah HA! I knew it! experience.