PDA

View Full Version : Need to be more careful.

Misty Rae Pleasure
12-10-2015, 01:21 AM
After 30 years I finally got tired of facial hair and shaved it off. I was fully dressed in a hot tight white dress ready to put some makeup on when I get the text that my wife wasn't feeling well and was coming home. She dosen't work far from home. It's amazing how fast one can get undressed. I am glad that I didn't have my face on. I don't know what I would have done. I need to make sure I always call my wife before playing as I have become a little too complacent. Close call.

Lady Pleasure

Hell on Heels
12-10-2015, 02:27 AM
Hell-o LP,
Sounds similar to something I had happen 20 years ago,
although we were not texting back then. My warning came in the form
of the rattle of a key in the front door!
Not only did I run the 20' dash to the bathroom faster than the Flash himself.
I changed faster than one of those VS models backstage at the fashion show.
Much Love
Kristyn

Stephanie47
12-10-2015, 02:40 AM
Last week my daughter-in-law and granddaughter were at the front door unexpectedly. I had been en femme most of the day, but, at the time I was transitioning to my male mode. There were several open storage boxes in the "rec" room which I had to immediately cover and then stuff the undergarments I had been wearing in my nightstand. I learned along time ago to NOT mess with makeup and nail polish unless you are guaranteed total privacy. Frankly, if you are going to mess with makeup you should make sure none of it has a scent.

This time of year the Fedex and UPS delivery people have been knocking on the door at least three times a week. I just ignore it, but, I'd really be unprepared if the key started rattling the door after I did not answer.

I figure the vast majority of women do not use heavy makeup unless it is a social event. Hence, I just chalk it up as a casual day and stay away from mirrors.

EllieMayxxx
12-10-2015, 03:58 AM
This happened to me about 2 weeks ago. My dad was supposed to have sent a message when he was on his way homework so i had plenty of time to go back to male mode. He had no signal. I heard the car pull up on the driveway, thank god for gravel. It was the fastest i had ever moved. From completely fem to male in about 30 seconds. As i was closing my closet my dad was opening the door.

Charlotte x

AlleyKat
12-10-2015, 06:22 AM
So the other day I was having a fairly long conversation via text with a close gg friend of mine, and one of the text asked what I wanted for Xmas... I typed up a witty response asking for breast forms and went to hit send. Right before I hit the button, I realized that text was from my dad instead and I'd switched convos w/o noticing.

kittie60
12-10-2015, 06:45 AM
Yup similar thong only one of my wife's gf's, who new about me came tight in without knocking as she knew the wife was gone for a couple of days, saw me dressed right up. After a few expletives I said you can either leave or have coffee. She took the coffee. Now I keep the door locked.

IamWren
12-10-2015, 08:14 AM
This past weekend my wife left to take our son and a neighbor to watch a movie, they were going to have a late lunch after so I figured I had at least two and a half maybe three hours where I could try to put on makeup and dress.
I spent a long time in the shower shaving everything, got out and was just about to reach for my stash of makeup when I heard keys in the door!
The theater didn't accept Groupon discounts before 5pm on Saturdays and they came back home.
Had I not taken so long in the shower.... well, what a way to come out!

CarlaWestin
12-10-2015, 08:20 AM
Most of us have a similar story. I have several but, my latest is the best. My wife was out with her visiting mother so, knowing I had a few hours, I dressed fully in complete pink sissy outfit. It just felt fabulous. I was posing like I was checking my makeup in the mirror at the front door when I heard a key slide into the lock. Quickly, I shot into the walk in closet in my office, dropped everything and then turned on the shower. Wife leaned into the bathroom and announced that they were off again. Because I'd saved my makeup, I just put on a different outfit.

gokatiegirl
12-10-2015, 08:35 AM
Carla,
I love that pink outfit!

Teresa
12-10-2015, 10:43 AM
Lady Pleasure,
I find delivery drivers the pain now, you know you've a parcel due and hesitate when to dress, I've answered the door to two now !

As far as the family is concerned Sunday is my day, I don't exclude the family so it's up to them, the hiding and secrecy has to stop at some point

Robin414
12-10-2015, 10:56 AM
I remember decades ago when I dabbled I went to my wife's (GF at the time) place and realized I had a hint of lipstick still on...oh how times have changed LOL!

@Carla - Love the pink outfit! 😀

Beverley Sims
12-10-2015, 11:27 AM
Just think, one day you may not have to hide all this, life will be good then.

JenniferR771
12-10-2015, 11:41 AM
Way to go, Carla. Not only resourceful, but quick. And such a pretty outfit. Something to be said for a walk-in closet.

One time Ms came home early--the store was closed. I was in the basement wearing her wedding dress. Somehow I managed to hide it and came upstairs totally naked.

A few years later for me, it did not turn out so well. Ms got home early, no piano player; choir practice was canceled. I was wearing her clothes. There was no place to hide. Well, in retrospect perhaps I could have made it into the shower--but fully dressed? Wearing her wig? I had to come out to her.
She let out a few choice expletives--but that was 10 years ago.

These days she just does not want to see it.

Krisi
12-11-2015, 09:59 AM
Something like this will happen to everyone who is hiding their hobby from people living in the same house as them or with friends or relatives that have a key to the home. It may be sooner, it may be later but it will happen. And they don't always call first.

Angela Marie
12-11-2015, 10:09 AM
Fortunately my wife knows but I have been surprised by deliverymen. Not much I could do. Just answer the door and if I have to sign.

Taylor186
12-11-2015, 10:18 AM
Fun trip down memory lane to the time when I was completely closeted. But, these stories remind me to be thankful that I haven't had to hide, from my wife anyway, for 20+ years.

Krisi
12-11-2015, 10:22 AM
Yes, it is a big relief not to have to hide the dressing from my wife. A very big relief. For anyone hiding their "hobby", try to find a way to let your wife in on it if you possibly can. There are many ways to do it.

rachel_rachel
12-11-2015, 06:17 PM
His happens to me all the time, I tell my wife that she's to send a text when she's on the way home so that gives me about 10 minutes.. Good thing is I can see the car turning around the corner at the bottom of the street.
Then there's all the kids in the street that come knocking on the door.. Fortunately I don't have to go near the front door because they all look through the side glass.

Samantha Clark
12-11-2015, 06:37 PM
Hee, hee, Carla. From the photo on the right it looks like someone dumped a bucket of water on you, and you melted just like the wicked witch!

Janine cd
12-11-2015, 10:58 PM
I had a similar experience many years ago when my wife and daughter were out shopping one Saturday. Usually, I can count on them to be gone for at least four or five hours. But this day, I heard the car entering the garage about an hour after they left. I had just finished applying my makeup and was wearing my bra, panties and camisole. I had only enough time to wipe off my facial makeup and throw on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt. What I didn't know is that my foundation makeup had not been completely removed. When My daughter saw me she asked Why I appeared so pale. I quickly answered that it was due to the cold air that I experienced running out to see why she was home so soon after leaving.

docrobbysherry
12-12-2015, 12:37 AM
I'm confused, Lady. If your wife knows u dress, how bad could getting caught be?:brolleyes:

Melissa_59
12-12-2015, 12:56 AM
If you're in one of those DADT or Undercover situations where you have to keep it on the down low or completely hidden, make sure you put a clothes hamper in the bathroom and you can always dash for the bathroom, dump the clothes in the hamper and dive into the shower. If you hide a set of spare sweatpants and a t-shirt behind some towels in the closet or maybe at the bottom of the hamper (plan ahead!), you have something to change in to when you get out of the shower and no one is the wiser. "Honey, why were you in the shower at this time of day?" // "Oh, for some durned reason I got so itchy I was about to claw my skin off and decided to see if a shower would help..."

I'm lucky in that I have a supportive wife now and she loves to see me dressed so I don't need those cutouts anymore, but I remember using them from previous marriages. Before dressing, spare clothes in the bottom of the hamper in the bathroom. Someone comes home unexpectedly or suddenly, run for the bathroom, clothes off and in the hamper, spares come out, dive into the shower. Nothing going on here... :)

~Melissa

Sheila11
12-12-2015, 11:57 AM
Happened just this week. Wife texed, unexpectedly coming home. Should have been 25 minutes but was only 10. I had put all my clothes away and was cleaning my face. Something was wrong. I couldn't get my eyes clean. Grabbed some clothes and ran naked to the shop. I had bought a new mascara the day before and had mistakenly bought waterproof. I spent a long time with tissues pulling on my lashes. Took forever but got my eyes cleaned up. Then I realized I had painted my nails. Started working on getting the polish off, knocked over the bottle and lost all my remover. I tried several things in the shop to remove the polish and found carb cleaner works great. It also leaves a nasty smell that says, "I've been working in the shop all day."

Misty Rae Pleasure
12-14-2015, 01:17 PM
Thank you for all your stories. I know it's not too funny when you're about to get discovered, but it's hilarious hearing about all the experiences many of us have had. I like to try and see the positive or funny aspect of a not so positive experience. I envy you ladies that can dress with your SO knowing about your crossdressing and even those SO's that want to participate. Unfortunately that's not in my cards.

Lady Pleasure

Krisi
12-15-2015, 08:03 AM
I'm waiting on the cable TV guy as I type. He (I assume) is supposed to come between 8:30 and noon and is supposed to call first. I hope he calls first so I can get changed.

I saw an add on TV for a remote Internet connected doorbell that lets you see who is at the door and lets you answer remotely. It seems to me that would be ideal. If the doorbell rings I could see who it is and tell him to wait a minute, Ill be right there.

Ally 2112
12-15-2015, 09:44 PM
Way to many times over the years

Kelly63
12-21-2015, 12:19 PM
I have thought of these thoughts every time coming down the stairs in heels!

Amanda Monica
12-21-2015, 04:37 PM
This past weekend my wife left to take our son and a neighbor to watch a movie, they were going to have a late lunch after so I figured I had at least two and a half maybe three hours where I could try to put on makeup and dress.
I spent a long time in the shower shaving everything, got out and was just about to reach for my stash of makeup when I heard keys in the door!
The theater didn't accept Groupon discounts before 5pm on Saturdays and they came back home.
Had I not taken so long in the shower.... well, what a way to come out!

Ah...assumptions, lol. One time, my wife was at work. One of my sons at a friend's house for the afternoon. The other son said he was going out with friends and wouldn't be back for at least 2-3 hours. Some peace! Whaddya know, just as I was about to put on some makeup, I hear the car pull up in our driveway. Closed our bedroom door and jumped into the bathroom.

Luckily, he just needed something from his room and a beverage, then out again. That was not a fun feeling...

jeni
12-22-2015, 11:09 PM
I know the feeling. I'm thankfull I get every other Friday off. Same as all you my wife would text me when she gets off early. Last Friday she didn't . Thank god I don't have my make up on. Tossed on a pair of jeans and acted like all is normal. That was close

CathyWallace
12-23-2015, 12:23 AM
Here is a tip for fingernails: Buy some kiss glue on nails but don't glue them. Go to the car parts store and buy some 3M two sided car body molding tape. Mount the artificial nails to your clean dry natural nails with the car molding tape. This generally lasts longer than the nail tabs but removes easily. You can usually reuse the nails but not the tape. I used kiss active oval nails for a long time, but recently got a set of acrylics which can be removed but require a 45 minute soak in acetone, so removal is not quick.

Makeup removal is usually quick with makeup removal pads, except that sometimes eyeliner is difficult to remove.

For clothes, just put your male clothes over your female clothes.

Beverley Sims
12-23-2015, 05:24 AM
People ring a bell at the front gate, problem solved.