PDA

View Full Version : First time out - Going dress shopping with my step-daughter..

Ashley Lyn
12-10-2015, 06:29 PM
Step-daughter recently found out about my 'dressing' and has agreed to go shopping with me.. Actually, I made the deal that if I could go in 'girl mode', I would buy a dress for her for her husband's Christmas party from work..:) I am wearing girl jeans and boots, top, wig, hoop earrings, very little makeup and girl glasses.. Driving to an outlet store 50 miles south of here.. Planning dinner on the way home! The 'supportive' wife is also supposed to go along, but she has been under the weather for several days! I am finally going out 'dressed as a girl" for the first time in public/daylight.. :daydreaming: Been a long time coming.. Wife and step-daughter say its my Christmas present from them.. My best ever!!!:battingeyelashes: Will advise of the outcome..

kittie60
12-10-2015, 07:14 PM
Hey thats great Ashley. At least there both supportive of you. I hope you have many more outings with your step daughter and hope your wife feels better. Let us know how it turns out. Nest wishes for your family

Ashley Lyn
12-10-2015, 08:40 PM
Wife has never agreed to go shopping with me, nor even out and about when I'm dressed..
Since the step-daughter has found out and is having fun supporting me, the wife is happy..
I think she was worried no one would be accepting..!!:battingeyelashes:

Amy Fakley
12-10-2015, 08:42 PM
Awww that is so sweet!

Dana44
12-10-2015, 08:46 PM
Ashley, that's great your step daughter is on board. Hope all goes well. It should be a nice adventure for you. Get some pictures and have a great time.

Sonny
12-10-2015, 09:54 PM
Ashley,
That is awesome news. Enjoy, laugh and cherish. So happy for you!

Rachael Leigh
12-10-2015, 10:01 PM
Ashley that's so awesome what a nice experience

Victoria Demeanor
12-10-2015, 10:03 PM
Oh, Oh, Oh, have fun Ashley and yes by all means detail it for us and PICTURES!!!!!!!! we're going to need to see pictures. Above all though have fun.

alwayshave
12-10-2015, 10:26 PM
Ashley, good for you. Enjoy your time shopping with tour step daughter.

tanya_cd
12-10-2015, 10:29 PM
Big step! Still looking forward to doing that myself.

Cant wait to hear how it goes. Have fun!

Sallee
12-10-2015, 10:32 PM
Have a great time I am sure you will But here is a warning It can become habit forming

Rachelakld
12-10-2015, 10:48 PM
So cool, my step daughters are also as open minded, and love shopping

bridget thronton
12-11-2015, 01:56 AM
Great family

emma-louise
12-11-2015, 04:42 AM
what a great family you have x

Beverley Sims
12-11-2015, 11:38 AM
Ashley, may this be the start of many good Christmases to come.

EnglishBeth
12-11-2015, 04:53 PM
Sounds wonderful. You're very lucky. Hope you have a lovely time x

KristyE
12-12-2015, 08:45 AM
You must have been a very good girl this year. I hope this leads to much more of the same for the year to come.
Love KristyE

Karen RHT
12-12-2015, 10:48 AM
It all sounds wonderful Ashley. First time out is truly momentous, so make the most of it and enjoy.

Karen

Ashley Lyn
12-12-2015, 05:47 PM
Thanks for all the good wishes..:o Everything went as planned, except by the time we got to the store it was dark out..
I had hoped for pictures, but they are illegal in the store we were shopping at..(??)
Got dressed and walked right out the back door of the house, up the driveway and into the truck and off we went.. Wife thought I was going to chicken out..
Stayed dressed the entire trip, went shopping in a huge outlet dress store, and a shoe store later.. Then had dinner at a nice restaurant..
I tried to fit in.. not flaunting, but truly felt great.. No one that I could tell even batted an eyelash..
I was basically dressed as in my avatar, but wearing jeans, knee high boots, and a crouched blouse with long sleeves.. A casual hoodie was my 'jacket'..
A wonderful time, but it was over way too soon.. The 'girls' have offered a similar trip once the weather gets nice, so I can do a 'skirt' outing..:battingeyelashes:
I'm so damn happy... Dreams do come true!!:daydreaming:

S. Lisa Smith
12-12-2015, 06:15 PM
That is wonderful!! See, it wasn't so hard, was it? What did you buy? Did you get your SD a dress?

Ashley Lyn
12-12-2015, 07:49 PM
That is wonderful!! See, it wasn't so hard, was it? What did you buy? Did you get your SD a dress?Actually, she found a really pretty blue floor length gown, and we went to the Outlet Mall right after and found a pair of blue spikes that matched the dress perfectly..:)
The SO asked me if I saw anything I liked at the dress store, but I was too busy looking, and watching the SD have a great time 'shopping'.. Maybe the next trip we will shop for me!!:daydreaming: It is amazing how easy it was.. I actually just turned 70, but my wife is mid-fifties so I dress in her age range (or a tad younger)... So much fun!!:o I was amazed at how well I fit in, dressed as a woman!!!

Ashley Lyn
12-14-2015, 04:31 PM
OG great.. Just found out I need a total hip replacement.. Gee, I hope it doesn't leave a scar..:eek:
SO said I may be a better 'girl' as I won't walk with a limp anymore..:heehee:
We shall see.. Already planning another 'girls nite out', except we are going to be shopping for me..:hugs: