PDA

View Full Version : More than crossdressing

Steph22
12-12-2015, 10:30 AM
I started out just crossdressing and now I think I have become more sissy. I am becoming very submissive. I am liking more and more of things being sold as sissy clothes too. Has anyone else ever felt this way?

Beverley Sims
12-12-2015, 10:45 AM
Yes, I think it is a phase we all go through until we find what makes us comfortable.

You do have to experiment with different themes to find what you like.

LelaK
12-12-2015, 11:18 AM
I like frilly dresses and Sweet Lolita fashion quite a bit, but I favor minidresses and minipetticoats or tutus, to show a lot of leg.

CarlaWestin
12-12-2015, 11:18 AM
Yep, sissy is just another exciting and fun avenue for adventure. It's one of my favorites. Just wait until you get the domestic bug. Sexy french maid or housekeeper!

sometimes_miss
12-12-2015, 04:53 PM
I am liking more and more of things being sold as sissy clothes too. Has anyone else ever felt this way?
ahhhh, the proverbial slippery slope. I don't know if that was the case, or I simply had more pretty female clothing available to me that had me wanting them.

Kate Simmons
12-12-2015, 04:58 PM
What's in a name or title? Some years back when I suggested some were sissy they wanted to bite my head off here. Now I guess it's acceptable? If the shoe fits, wear it I say. :)

Laurana
12-12-2015, 05:17 PM
I must be the odd duck. I don't like frilly or "sissy" type stuff. The frilliest thing I have is a couple pair of rumba panties.

CynthiaD
12-12-2015, 05:27 PM
No, I prefer to be "just regular." Costumes are OK for parties, but for every-day, I prefer regular ladies clothes.

Robin414
12-12-2015, 05:50 PM
I look, act, and feel like a chic but given I've lost count of the times I've said 'I'll fight yah 😠 ' I don't think I'm all that sissy 😉

MissDanielle
12-12-2015, 05:59 PM
There's a cute frilly pink apron that I am absolutely in love with but other than that, I'm the type that wants to wear clothing that shouts elegance and class while not showing off too much skin.

Outside of that, I want to be the best wife that I can be some day--just a matter of with who (I am in the beginning stages of transitioning but that's another story for another day).

bicuriousnow
12-12-2015, 06:19 PM
yes sissy---I love it

IamWren
12-12-2015, 06:33 PM
No, I prefer to be "just regular." Costumes are OK for parties, but for every-day, I prefer regular ladies clothes.

:heehee: cuz we CDers are so very regular right. :D
No, I know exactly what you mean Cynthia. I feel the same way. Just regular blendy clothing for me.

kittie60
12-12-2015, 09:37 PM
I have never done the sissy mode, wanted to try it sometime but never got around to it. Would like to get atleast one sissy dress in the future.

Lacy PJs
12-14-2015, 01:06 PM
I kind of vary from time to time... there are times when plain & simple is fine but other times when I just wish I could get the frilliest frillies to wear. Lace, ribbons, bows, ruffles, layers... every once in a while, I'd like to go there.

Lacy PJs

tiffanynjcd24
12-14-2015, 01:11 PM
I want to try it sometimes

Krisi
12-14-2015, 05:15 PM
I think of "sissy" as some sort of fetish. If it works for you, that's fine but I suggest not going out in public in "sissy" outfits.

My aim (along with some of the others here) is to dress and act) as a normal female. My wife or one of her friends. My mother at that age. The ladies in the neighborhood.

I don't do "sissy" and I don't do "hooker" or "stripper".

Crissy Kay
12-14-2015, 06:21 PM
I guess it was not a phase for me, or I never "grew" out of it!!!

NicoleScott
12-14-2015, 07:38 PM
For some, sissy is a lifestyle or role play. For me, it's just a style of dressing, and I love it. I still want a sissy dress but I haven't bought one yet.

Ashley Lyn
12-14-2015, 07:45 PM
I have a closet full.. custom made for me.. It was a phase in my life, that I LOVED...
'Sissy" turned into 'school girl', which has now gone to 'going out in public, and blending'...
Jeans and hoodies are fine, but nice dresses or skirts work as well.. Guess I grew up, so I could 'be out' once I found someone to tag along..
Had a wonderful time in my 'sissy' era, and I still love to put them on occasionally, AT HOME.. :o

Deedee Skyblue
12-14-2015, 08:02 PM
I remember that. Seems to me that there are enough variations in how the many people here address crossdressing that there really shouldn't have been such a backlash. If someone doesn't want to be called a sissy, that's fine. But the term should not be negative here of all places.

Deedee

What's in a name or title? Some years back when I suggested some were sissy they wanted to bite my head off here. Now I guess it's acceptable? If the shoe fits, wear it I say. :)

Just4me
12-14-2015, 11:21 PM
I have always been the most manly of a man as I can be motorcycles lifted truck dirt bikes hunting and cross dressingfor over 30 years now but finally I have gotten the freedom to explore and I like it I feel there is definitely something that has changed about me not more sissy sissy is not the word

sis·syˈsisē/informalnoun1.a person regarded as effeminate or cowardly.synonyms:coward,*weakling,*milksop,*namby-pamby,*baby,*wimp;*Moreadjective1.feeble and cowardly.synonyms:effeminate,*effete,*unmanly"sissy manners"

AmandaM
12-15-2015, 01:37 AM
I've had an interest in the sissy thing. But it's a little different for me. I like the French Maid thing, but I don't really want to be someone's slave. More of a roleplay. I also like sexy halloween costumes. Things like cheerleader, etc. So, I think for me, it's a "submissive hot chick who's a sex object" fetish. And I don't get sissies who are into being little girls, etc.

Ally 2112
12-15-2015, 09:49 PM
I have got into petticoats and full dresses which i do enjoy at times .Not sure if that makes me a sissy ?

jessicacd43
12-22-2015, 09:15 PM
Hello
I would be a full time sissy maid
Forever

erin8042
12-23-2015, 09:47 AM
Sometimes I like being a sissy and sometimes the office look. I have been with a mistress as a sissy, and i must say it was alot of fun. For most people I am outgoing, the feeling of being a submissive can be very re-leaving for me.

flatlander_48
12-23-2015, 08:35 PM
S:

For whatever reason, sissy has never been a Thing for me. It's just not evident in my wardrobe. There are things that flow and sway and drape, but they are nowhere near sissy. I guess it just isn't a priority for me.

DeeAnn