PDA

View Full Version : home remodeling funny

kinkyboots
12-12-2015, 02:33 PM
A few months ago my wife and i gutted out bedroom and bathroom because of water and mold damage. This time though i designed in a walk in closet instead of the shallow nuck we had been using. So from the point of framing to finish work the was the continued joke of "going into the closet" and "coming out of the closet". Even now that it's finished when I'm hanging clothes after laundry she will sneak up behind me and wisper "don't go hiding back in the closet" and pinch my butt.

Kevyn53
12-12-2015, 02:48 PM
Congrats on coming out of the closet, again. It's also so cool that your wife is supportive of your lifestyle. And she must really like your butt.

Jonni Lin
12-12-2015, 03:01 PM
Great story, reading that just made me smile. :)

Karen RHT
12-12-2015, 03:29 PM
Awesome...wish jokes like that were prevalent in our home. Enjoy them.

Karen

Usulsjourney
12-13-2015, 07:11 AM
Even though my wife knows about my dressing there is always a concern in the back of my mind about it bothering her. I feel much better when she makes a joke like that with me.

kittie60
12-13-2015, 07:52 AM
Thats great. A real living and supportive wife you have. But now that you have a bigger closet who's clothes fills it the most? And did you put in a shoe and purse shelves lol. Best wishes for the holidays.

Marcelle
12-13-2015, 08:05 AM
Very cute story and a testament to your wife's acceptance . . . thanks for sharing :)

Cheers

Marcelle

Beverley Sims
12-13-2015, 08:33 AM
For me the best part is your wife's acceptance.

I hope it makes for a joyous marriage.

Good for you.

Closeted Kat
12-13-2015, 09:18 PM
That is a great story, it made me smile :)

kinkyboots
12-14-2015, 09:58 AM
She is supportive, although prefers me in guy mode; the teasing and joking are our way to deal with a subject that is not always the easiest.
i keep my girl clothes to a minimum so it's not in her face, and because i hardly get a chance for play time.
i can always test the waters with a quick joke, if it flopped then just drop the subject.