PDA

View Full Version : Awwww, he had a make-up lesson!!!

Lily_gg
10-16-2004, 08:16 AM
Hello girls!!!

Just thought I'd give you the latest update in the Lily & her girly-man saga...

For those that don't know, we're currently living in different countries due to work, and less than a fortnight before my flight, he admitted to both himself and me that he cds. He'd been denying it for over 30yrs. :(

So anyway, we've obviously been talking on the phone a lot, he's a lot happier and more relaxed about it, and we've agreed that when he comes to visit, he'll dress up fully for me for the first time (we didn't have much time to play before I left, so only had a couple of 'girlie' nights, all involving my knickers and make-up [nothing else fits him!]). And, he's so nervous about this idea that he went for a make-up lesson, with a professional drag queen - how sweet is that?! :p

And he's suggested that I try and find a kind of make-up school type place where proper make-up artists teach you what to do, so that the two of us can go there together for a lesson when he visits (he's not ready to openly shop, ask questions etc for himself yet, and I'm happy for him to pretend things are for me for now), and then have a night making each other up.

So, that's where we're at for now - he's still not got internet access, so I guess I'm responsible for telling you all about what he's up to, and telling him about you lot - he loves hearing all the tales about what you're all up to. :D

Quick favour whilst I'm here though - we're toying with the idea of buying some toys so that he can really be my girl, if you get what I mean, and he's a bit worried about how that will make him feel in hetero/homo/wierd terms - any reassurance from the girls who love ggs out there on that one?...

*hugs to all!*

babe4life
10-16-2004, 09:41 AM
Lily, that is just so sweet! Good on him! :)

Can't answer your actual final question, but I just wanted to say that I am very excited for you. :D

*hugs*

Love,
Vicky

KewTnCurvy GG
10-16-2004, 12:18 PM
Hi Lily, fellow GG here with grrly boy herself:p
She and I have had lots of fun together. And we too live in separate countries though not for much longer, as I'm moving to Canada to be with her.

And a tiny lil' update for those of you interested. I have been applying to jobs and did get a call from a mental health agency that is quite interested in hiring me--possibly :D

Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me grrlies:)

hugs
kew

Lily_gg
10-16-2004, 08:07 PM
*laughs* :p

Thanks girls, but is the world really ready for that many crazy ggs? My friends certainly think it's lucky there's only one of me!!! :D

I'm sure there's plenty more like us out there, it's just some of them don't know it yet... How about Kewt and I just continue spreading the peace, love and harmony message until we figure out how to clone us for you all? Got any genetics research people here who could help? :)

Oh, and Kewt - GOOD LUCK!!!