PDA

View Full Version : Walk on the "wild" side

AnnaBMarie
12-12-2015, 09:14 PM
For the 1st time in 3 long years I was able to dress and go out. The SO was away for the evening so I prettied up and drove to a local Target store.

It was dark and raining so I didn't think I'd get much attention, except for the fact I was the only one for miles in heels, a skirt, and sheer hose! I had parked in the back corner of the lot and started walking towards the store under an umbrella, intending to turn around and go back to the car when I got close to the lights. That's when I noticed a car coming all the way down the lot and turn around about 20 feet behind me.

For a split second I was terrified they were going to stop and ask directions or something else that would reveal this "lady", wasn't really. It was a wild few moments that seemed a lot longer before I realized the driver was continuing on without slowing. I gracefully pivoted and walked back to the car.

I had forgotten how exhilarating it is to feel the breeze washing across your legs, and the light rain splashing my calves actually enhanced the experience. It's moments like this I wish I wasn't in a DADT mode with the SO. I could so get used to going out like this.

kittie60
12-12-2015, 09:29 PM
Yes Anna.you could and.will get use to it. Its a real great feeling. To bad about your dadt spouse, she might even like going out with you. Good luck to you and enjoy.

Robin414
12-13-2015, 12:26 PM
During the warmer months I would hang out at local parks a lot and invariably I'd have guys walking the dog approach me for conversation. Until I do some more voice work I've decided on adopting the 'tween' look though, hmmm, butch chic or a femme dude 😕 ...I'll let YOU decide 😉

sherri
12-13-2015, 12:32 PM
I actually went in the local Target dressed once. (Not in my hometown, actually, but in the nearby city.) Like you, I seized an opportunity late one evening when there was stormy weather blowing in and I figured -- correctly, as it turned out -- chances were slim of bumping into someone I know. The place was a tomb, just a handful of customers, I was dressed summer casual and spent almost an hour there shopping for makeup, trying on clothes etc. Sure, I was a little tense, but so fun. The teenage girl working the dressing rooms had to struggle a little to maintain her composure, but not in a hateful way, and the cashier never batted an eye, chatted me up, actually. You might want to give it a shot sometime.

bicuriousnow
12-13-2015, 12:49 PM
what fun and courage

Beverley Sims
12-13-2015, 12:50 PM
It won't be long and you will.

Maria 60
12-13-2015, 09:20 PM
Love that feeling of the breeze up the skirt. Good for you, live and feel the dream.

donnalee
12-14-2015, 09:29 AM
It is a rare thing to find a skirt in a Target; the last time I saw a women wearing one there was months ago!

Krisi
12-14-2015, 05:25 PM
Parking in the back corner of the lot is exactly the thing that will draw attention to you. Nobody with nothing to hide does that. It's great to go out dressed but if you don't want to attract attention, act like a genetic woman would. Park nearest the stores and get out and walk. Don't forget your purse.

If you are trying to hide your crossdressing from your "SO" or anyone else, how do you get to your car and back?

Ashley Lyn
12-14-2015, 07:56 PM
I was at a really fancy dress/gown outlet store, and there was no one there in a skirt/dress either..
I have no idea where the ladies 'dress' in skirts/dresses.. I'd feel so much more comfortable in such a store,
as my desire is to wear a skirt or dress and go shopping at such a store..
Unfortunately, I also try to blend, so jeans/slacks is about all I can do locally..

Krisi
12-18-2015, 10:15 AM
Women are most likely to wear skirts or dresses to church or nice restaurants (in the evening). Museums, art galleries and such are other places. Also, you're more likely to find women wearing skirts or dresses in the wealthier parts of town or high end stores. If you see someone wearing a dress in Wal-Mart, it's probably another crossdresser.

I took my wife out for our anniversary dinner last weekend. She wore a skirt for the first time in recent memory. I, unfortunately, did not.