PDA

View Full Version : Finally a first pair of heels

Tia
02-15-2006, 11:34 AM
Did anyone else bought them self a valentines gift?

I've wished for a long time to get some heels and learn to walk with them and now I decided to go for it. I went to a CD friendly showstore where I've read that they have large sizes in women shoes.

For a moment I were really depressed, because I didn't find any shoes that would be close to my size, but finally I found a pair of black patent pumps with 1,5 inch heel. And after a nice sales lady helped me to find a size to match my normal size (45 or 46). And of course I needed to find skirt to match them also :D.

I was so excited to get home and try them, but sadly they were a way too big (reminded me, when I started trying my mother's shoes :rolleyes: ).

Today I changed them to a bit smaller ones and I too happy to take them of before my S/O comes home... Sadly I think I need to :cry:

Wendy me
02-15-2006, 11:39 AM
veary cool i hope you enjoy them..............

tara 24-7
02-15-2006, 12:21 PM
woops thats the start of it, i find when you start buying heels it spirals off from there, your gonna need more room for shoes in your wardrobe hon!!! enjoy your heels, kisses tara xxxx

Phyliss
02-15-2006, 05:14 PM
About a year ago I was in a store, Torrid, by name. I'd gotten to know the girls there and without actually saying anything they kinda guessed why I was shopping. I'd been going in for about two months and one day the manager asked me if I would like to try some shoes. I thought I'd died and went to heaven. Picked out a nice pair of pumps with a 4" heel in size 12. Tried them on in the store and even did a bit of a runway walk in them.
Truth be known at that time of the day it wasn't busy so I got away with it at their encouragement. Of course I had to buy them.
And yes tara 24-7 you're correct about that just being the start, I bought at least four more pair since then.

pauleen
02-15-2006, 05:18 PM
I buy the shoes first then I buy the outfit guess I,m backwards I guess I have about 35 to 45 pairs of shoes I need to get rid of some I cant wear all of them .