PDA

View Full Version : That one thing u lack to perfect your presentation?

docrobbysherry
12-14-2015, 09:13 PM
I can present a hot fem figure. Or, figures actually. Because I adjust mine from slim to full. And, I'm quite pleased with them! But, the face of an wrinkled old man ruins the illusion for me.:doh:

Which help explains my masks. It's the only way I can complete a female presentation.:brolleyes:

So, what is that one item the u wish u had to complete your fem presentation? Or, maybe you've already found your Golden Fleece?:battingeyelashes:

JanePeterson
12-14-2015, 09:15 PM
smaller hands :( :(

Rhonda Darling
12-14-2015, 09:18 PM
Sherry, good question. I have a large head, and my features are not as soft as I'd like! I wish my face and features were more femme on a femme sized head. The rest falls into place fairly well, but I have to really work on makeup to make the face appear femme enough to get out and about.

Rhonda

ClosetED
12-14-2015, 09:24 PM
I guess it would be to get rid of extra hair - arms/legs/chest/back. My nose is too big, but so are many women's. My height makes legs look great but harder to blend in public if I ever went out, esp in my 5" heels. I guess I just have to carry a basketball with me :) I have decent curves without padding. Chest is 38B from pectoral muscles, so a pushup bra does enough.
Sherry - hopefully you've seen some of my pics - what do you think?
Hugs, Ellen

irene9999
12-14-2015, 09:24 PM
I have kind of a deep voice so I don't sound all that feminine. Also, I'm not the best at matching outfits so that affects my presentation

Demi88
12-14-2015, 09:27 PM
I lack my youth.

JenniferYager
12-14-2015, 09:53 PM
Voice for sure! And my arms are a little bigger than normal.

Laurana
12-14-2015, 09:54 PM
Balance and posture. Due to a medical condition I have to use canes to walk/keep my balance. So that makes wearing wedges a real challenge.

Janine cd
12-14-2015, 09:57 PM
My biggest challenge are my shoulders. They are at least 18 inches across and do not relate to my 30 inch waist and 38 inch hips.

TrishaTX
12-14-2015, 09:59 PM
Voice first of all, shape a little , make up could be better

Erica Marie
12-14-2015, 10:19 PM
The one thing I lack, Is being female. No matter what compliments I ever get, I just dont see it.

Karren H
12-14-2015, 10:31 PM
I lack a big ole fem rubber doll suit! Lol.

Robin414
12-14-2015, 10:53 PM
I'd say voice followed by eye makeup...when (if) I master those I'd be happy (happier) 😉

paulaprimo
12-15-2015, 12:22 AM
probably my wide shoulders... :(

docrobbysherry
12-15-2015, 02:34 AM
I lack a big ole fem rubber doll suit! Lol.
Well, at least I've got THAT item covered, Karren!:devil:

AnnaMarie
12-15-2015, 06:04 AM
Where do I start: Make up skills, youthfulness (in body not mind - I can still rock in my head with the kids), a few more curves (although the silicone is helping), decent eyebrows that don't require major surgery! Other than that, I think I can just about work with the rest :)

Kate Simmons
12-15-2015, 06:33 AM
I have all the elements, so not much really. It is what it is. maybe tatts? Nowadays gals have a lot of tatts all over their bodies.:battingeyelashes::)

Sarah-RT
12-15-2015, 06:54 AM
smaller hands, less veiny arms, less body hair, to be shorter and so on, a hundred and one different things really but the main thing that I cant fix is the lack of cheek bones, men have very square faces, especially on the jaw line but the cheekbones are something very noticeable in younger women that is hard to replicated without fantastic makeup skills

fionna
12-15-2015, 06:59 AM
My complete head.

I think I can mostly pass if I remove my head off :devil:

That means:
- lack off make up skills.
- Short Hair, or the lack of good wigs
- eyebrows
- male features like he cheekbones.
- etc.

If I lose a bit of weight it will help to the rest of my body, but that will be a different discussion. Silicone helps as been said before.

Scarlett Viktoria
12-15-2015, 07:03 AM
Feminine voice.

Krisi
12-15-2015, 07:23 AM
If I could have one thing it would be a feminine sounding voice. I suppose if I really tried, I could learn that except for the deep sound when I cough or sneeze.

Angela Marie
12-15-2015, 07:25 AM
I have always been complimented on my feminine appearance. Petite body, some nice feminine features, and voice. I would say having a bit of a softer look would be better. Getting much better with makeup but not there. Most of all though long natural hair. Alas my male hormones have asserted themselves, forcing me to wear a wig.

Sarasometimes
12-15-2015, 08:16 AM
I have a whole list but the one that if different would help the most would be being smaller sort of all around. I mean bones wise. Just smaller feet, hands, head and a bit shorter too.

CarlaWestin
12-15-2015, 08:18 AM
Geez, every damn thing as previously mentioned. But, I do get it all covered and distracted enough to fool the camera about 5% of the time.
Narrower shoulders and a taller skinnier neck would be a good start.

Meghan4now
12-15-2015, 08:56 AM
Estrogen generating genitalia?

Oh and a hello kitty purse :laughing:

Sc0rp10N
12-15-2015, 11:01 AM
Well, there's definitely not one single thing for me, I could never pass, but, I haven't even ever been out of the apartment dressed, except on the balcony, so, I'm not so sure ill ever need to. But if I did, my arms are too big, my hands are too big, my shoulders are too wide, my hips are narrow, my jaw is too wide, no amount of shaving and make-up can truly hide my shadow, my smile is obviously male, brow ridge isn't Neanderthal, but also obviously male, my feet are huge, male size 12, my rib cage is larger. The best I can do is take blurry pictures and pretend. But, as mentioned before, I'm not trying to be female, I just want to pretend for a couple hours, then I'm done for a month or two. Even so, I have never been someone who does anything half a$$, so I try my best to get as close as possible.

Sky
12-15-2015, 11:28 AM
I lack a female voice.
And thin fingers.
And boobs.
And a-s-s.
And a natural waist.
And a smooth skin.

On the other hand, I have about 30 years too many. Maybe a teen, the kind who wants to grow up quickly, would want to trade some of them off? Any takers???

Cheryl T
12-15-2015, 11:46 AM
A complete lack of facial hair. I really hate shaving anymore, but I hate seeing that stubble even more.
I can deal with everything else, but it would be such a blessing to be able to wear much less makeup.

Barbara Jo
12-15-2015, 01:42 PM
^ ^ ^

Same here about the facial hair .
I have a feminine enough body, and even a passable feminine face.
i have even been often mistaken for a female on the phone.

However, facial hair (stubble) is the main thing that keep me from going out in public regularly as I absolutely hate heavy makeup etc.

Just a hint iof a beard stubble is the one thing that is always a dead giveaway.

reb.femme
12-15-2015, 04:25 PM
Facial hair removal to allow minimal makeup, instead of the layers I needed to cover the bracken growing around my mouth.

Can I be greedy and have two? An altogether smaller me.

Becky

OCCarly
12-15-2015, 07:44 PM
A smaller nose. That's the big thing -- literally. After that, facial hair removal, a little grinding on the brow bones, a little lift on the forehead to get rid of the "Klingon ridges," (no the three lines there are not that bad, I am exaggerating), a smaller waist, a slightly bigger butt, and some bewbs.

Oh, and smaller feet, just because finding shoes in women's 11 or 11.5 is such a pain.

Ally 2112
12-15-2015, 08:07 PM
I don't have much of a butt or hips and i am almost 6ft .I do have small hands and feet and not overly hairy

gokatiegirl
12-15-2015, 08:09 PM
Plastic surgery

S. Lisa Smith
12-15-2015, 08:18 PM
Getting rid of facial hair, and my big nose and chin. The rest I can fake.

MonctonGirl
12-16-2015, 01:37 AM
My nose is masculine.
Working on maintaining a smooth walk ( can do it for a while, then gorilla mode sets in again )
I also wish I could do better with my voice.

Adriana Moretti
12-16-2015, 01:44 AM
just one???????
jeez where do i start ?????
...but id settle to never shave again...Id also like some Angelina Jolie Lips...those 2 little lumps of fat on my tummy could go too....

Vintage4sarah
12-16-2015, 05:33 AM
A softer, more female voice is #1 for Sarah followed by less body hair.

Jonni Lin
12-16-2015, 06:56 PM
I wish that I had unblemished skin without freckles, never seen so many on me until I moved from California to Minnesota. Doing makeup to look natural is kind of a problem.

sometimes_miss
12-18-2015, 09:00 AM
I lack a body that could in any way be mistaken for female. Other than, say, maybe, the East German female shot putters of the sixties and seventies.