PDA

View Full Version : just mistaken for a ftm

suzannecarr
02-15-2006, 11:43 AM
girls, i was shopping at a local convenience store dressed "normally" (as a man) when i was approached by a women and directly asked, were you once a female?, mind you i hadnt shaved i was on my way to show some property, and i didnt choose my wardrobe very carefully as i usually do, there are certain colors that i cant wear and expect to be masculine at all(purple, violet, red, and probably some i dont know yet! i was wearing a purple hoodie, jeans , sunglasses, and a hat that i thought was sportsy but when you look at either the way i was wearing it or the style, somehow when i looked in my mirror before leaving the parking lot, i realized i do look like a butchy women, maybe not even butchy, but effiminate enough to draw this observation from this women, im not sure if she was attracted to me in some weird way or what but, needless to say i came right home and dressed "normal" for her heels, black tank and bra, hose and you know the rest of the story, i feel so guilty for trying to hide the women that i am !lol!
i promise il will dress "normally" for her benefit only of course !LOLLOLLOLLOL!has this ever happened to any of you, it hasnt to me for a long time and nobody ever came up and just said it like that, wild huh! as she walked off she talked to the clerk and pointed at me , he shook his head as if to say i think so too! cant go there anymore i guess, this is getting to weird, trying so hard to look like a man is very weird, i guess i should take it as a compliment! do any of you have to consciously try not to look effiminate on a daily basis?, suzanne the" ftmmtf uuuuuuuh someting or other"!!!!!????

Julia Cross
02-15-2006, 11:46 AM
I can't believe someone would be that forward to ask such a question. What is this world coming to?

J

suzannecarr
02-15-2006, 12:03 PM
:eek: julie, at first i thought she was someone who recognized me from high school or something , the closer she got , i realized she was really checking me out, and i starting turning red before she even said a word so i imagine i was red as a beet, i am light complected anyway so this probably caused her to think that i was even more feminine looking(rouge) or guilty as charged of being a ftm, one part of me wanted to say yes , you caught me hey babe you like lesbians!lol! there are worse things to be than a lesbian , sometimes i feel like one anyway! i am still tripping out about this occurence as you can probably tell! suzanne

Julia Cross
02-15-2006, 02:00 PM
Well, your avatar is very hot! No wonder she was confused.

J

KatieZ
02-15-2006, 02:40 PM
How brash!

If you run into her again and she says anything, Ask her back "and I am any of your bizness..How?"

Hugs

Petrina CD
02-15-2006, 03:31 PM
Dear SuzzanneSally;

One time when I was about 21 , I was staying with a freind in Hawaii and his daughter came right out and said that I stood just like a girl. I was 5' 11" tall and about 145 lbs. I was embarrased by her statement as I had yet to own a dress.( I was into leotards and tights at the time) I wish that would happen again but now I'm 52 and kinda craggly faced, still 5'11" , but `175 lbs now. If your avatar is really you, its no wonder . I would trade my left testical to look like you.( OK, both testicals )

Petrina cd

Julie York
02-15-2006, 04:01 PM
i was approached by a women and directly asked, were you once a female?

You should have said, "Why yes. Were you?"

:D

Julia Cross
02-15-2006, 04:02 PM
Now that's a great comeback. The slap would hurt but it would be worth it.

J

Jesse69
02-15-2006, 10:46 PM
Can you post some pics of yourself ? I don't beleive that's you in that avatar. You make me wonder ...

linnea
02-15-2006, 11:00 PM
Suzanne, you are really pretty in the avatar picture. Having a witty or clever or even cutting come-back isn't too important, I don't think, especially since it's really pretty flattering in a way. I'm sure it would set me back to hear (which is pretty unlikely, I think), but I might enjoy it after a thought or two. I've certainly never had it happen.
Linnea

PS: Are you still looking for a pen pal?

suzannecarr
02-16-2006, 12:37 AM
the picture isnt me, its lara flynn boyle, i had a different one before, i like this one because it looks like i did when younger, not exactly though, i never said that at all, would i like to look that good, you bet, and if i had surgery when i was around 18 or so i might have held a candle, ive gained some weight, and im older, i will post pics tomorrow, ive had some posted before, but i am leary about posting ,because i dont like to wear that much makeup and i feel as though i would be recognized,
in a previous thread i believe i stated that the other avatar pic of lara flynn bpyle wasnt me, i started a thread about who i thought was most beautiful celebrity, i thought the new avatar was a better picture of her, sorry if you were mislead, but i wasnt misleading you on purpose, suzanne

Penny
02-16-2006, 01:14 AM
Yes that happened to me once; not blatant like your experience though. I
was standing there as male and the clerk looked right at me and
said "can I help you mam"? I replied in the most base voice of my atoms's apples being "excuse me" in an obvious tone of discust. I was quickly granted an apology. Sometimes, you feel like a nut; sometimes you don't!