PDA

View Full Version : What to do...

Rosie1989
12-17-2015, 01:59 PM
Hi girls!!

I'm wondering what you do when you get the urge to dress but don't have the time?

It's been over two weeks since I last dressed up and don't think I'll have any time soon either! :(

Any ideas?

MissDanielle
12-17-2015, 02:11 PM
Vent. Cope. Repress. And then i get seriously depressed.

Rosie1989
12-17-2015, 02:17 PM
:o that doesn't sound like a very good plan!

Suzie Petersen
12-17-2015, 02:18 PM
Try this:

Hold on to your car door frame as you slam the door shut!

Well .. it wont help with the dressing urges, but it should take your off of it for a while!

;-)

StacyCD
12-17-2015, 02:18 PM
Do a lot of daydreaming!

Rosie1989
12-17-2015, 02:23 PM
I already do a lot of day dreaming!! :)

Haha slamming the car door shut will only help for a moment! :(

Katey888
12-17-2015, 02:28 PM
Plan. :)

Or plan and shop online (if you have a deep purse...) :D

Actually, that doesn't need to cost a lot - just buying little things helps...

Groom - sort out those brows... tidy up those cuticles...

Generally, if I don't have the time to dress I don't have the time to fret over it (my life for the past month has been a wee bit like that...:cry:)

Katey x

Rosie1989
12-17-2015, 02:33 PM
Nice ideas! But I do have the time to dress it's more the fact that I'm not out to my SO yet so unless she's away I can't dress :(

MissDanielle
12-17-2015, 02:37 PM
Try living at home with your folks. I came out as trans. They would rather I CD but not have a stash of clothes. They marked 4 orders as Refused or Moved. I just hope I beat them home on Friday for my Kohl's shipment or this girl is gonna be so pissed.

Jennifer_Ph
12-17-2015, 02:39 PM
At least wear pantyhose. :D

Debra Russell
12-17-2015, 02:44 PM
...come here and read other post from those who have the same pblm, browse and shop, admire GGs and try not to be obvious, under dress......invent a mandatory company conference to go to for three days, or ............................SCREAM :cry::Pullhair:................................... .Debra

Sarah-RT
12-17-2015, 05:58 PM
I'm at an awkward stage where my facial hair only lasts 3/4 of the day before it gets stubbly again but takes about 4 days before its long enough to cut off again so I haven't dressed in over a month, makes me moody and I feel down because of it. Think I'll get it laser removed in the new year
Not really sure of any suggestions to solve your issue, just thought I'd let you know your not alone

Rhonda Darling
12-18-2015, 07:51 AM
Try living at home with your folks. I came out as trans. They would rather I CD but not have a stash of clothes. They marked 4 orders as Refused or Moved. I just hope I beat them home on Friday for my Kohl's shipment or this girl is gonna be so pissed.

Danielle: At age 31, you can qualify to rent a post office or UPS Store mail box so your purchases don't have to come to your parent's house. Do it.

Rosie:

I feel your pain. All the suggestions given are good -- if you can't dress, and can't get your mind off it, then do things that help you plan for the next time you can dress. Before my first wife passed away, I would steal any available time, even an hour, to put something on, even if I couldn't dress completely. I would also go online to read the exploits of those who did have time to dress, go out, and then write about it. Living vicariously is not a bad substitute!

Today my wife knows and is fully supportive. I underdressed almost every day and can wait to get home from work and femme up. IF we wore the same size bra, she'd take it off as we walked in the front door, and I'd take it from her and put it on.

Rhonda

Kate Simmons
12-18-2015, 08:18 AM
Make the time I guess? :

Krisi
12-18-2015, 09:29 AM
If you can't dress you either cope and do something else or you change your situation to where you can dress. Dwelling on it and feeling sorry for yourself will make it worse.

DonnaP
12-18-2015, 09:42 AM
I know how you feel it's really tough when you have to wait for SO to leave for a few Hours which is not much time but a quickie sometimes help. Can you slip on a Thong or Panty while she is home helps me. Just much remove before we retire to bedroom. Just stay Cam.

Hugs DonnaP

MissDanielle
12-18-2015, 10:03 AM
All I can do is wear panties and bras. Even then, I don't feel anywhere close to complete.

Judith96a
12-18-2015, 10:03 AM
+1 for Debra. However, if you've gotta scream then at least do it somewhere where you

Won't scare the cat/dog
Won't attract the attention of anyone to whom you don't wish to explain yourself!

Be thankful that it's only been 2 weeks! Try 3 months :sad:

bridget thronton
12-18-2015, 10:56 AM
I shop and plan when I cannot dress

gokatiegirl
12-18-2015, 11:03 AM
I like to shave myself smooth. It's better than underdressing.l (for me anyway ) It's girl time without getting dressed.

Adriana Moretti
12-18-2015, 11:49 AM
SHOP !!! LOL....even if its window shopping....one of my favorites believe it or not is exercise ....i just throw on a playlist of all my favorite girly guilty pleasures and work out...it def feels like girl time, AND I am working on the girly figure at the same time. ....yes....this song is actually on my playlist too LOL... Got a soft spot for Taylor Swift xoxo....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6l44vycZdM

pamela7
12-18-2015, 12:29 PM
the best idea is to "come out" to your SO by getting you both some sexy lingerie for Christmas presents - go play with those, and then reveal that this is something you want to do more of ...

Tina_gm
12-18-2015, 03:23 PM
Sorry Pamela, but I really do not think this is a very good idea for coming out, or just after a reveal. I wonder if sometimes you, and some of the others who have really accepting partners forget to understand how a majority of women find this to be very difficult to deal with. Many are just not ok with their husband/partner wearing women's clothing. It's hard enough for many to even know they wear it. Whether it should be, could be is not really the point. It is what it is. Many women want their male partner to be male, without issue to said gender.

Having said that, yes, I do agree, that divulging your CDing ultimately IS in your best interests. 1st, the longer it goes, the harder it gets. Discovery can be much worse than the initial reveal, which can be devastating for most partners of CDing. Long term though, even with the so called devil of agreements (for some on here) DADT still is generally a better situation than complete closet hiding. In time, DADT may evolve somewhat. it may take awhile, sometimes years, but eventually, often times it does evolve somewhat past a true DADT.

In the meantime, coming to good forums like this one, or others which stay in good positive territory helps. I really hate to advise anyone on underdressing without the partner's knowledge, but little things like that do help somewhat. Doing those kinds of things also create a greater opportunity for discovery.

docrobbysherry
12-18-2015, 09:41 PM
Sounds like the, "dressing Force", is NOT with u, Rosie!

When I wanted to dress before I came out to the family? I DID! If that meant getting up in the middle of the nite, dressing in my car, under dressing, renting a motel room, etc? I did what ever it took!

When you feel the need and Force to dress? You'll find the time, believe me!:devil: