PDA

View Full Version : Well i guess i am out now..

Starr
12-17-2015, 10:09 PM
Over the past 2 or 3 year I have taken step after step to become more female, it started with growing my hair long and having it cut in a fem style. I also started putting color on it to hide the grey. Then I started slowing moving from men's clothes to women's, jeans and plain type blouses. I also let my nails grow and started having them done in a clear polish. I had been hair free over my body for a while and I started wearing womens shorts with the blouses.
The next step was color polish on my toes and sandals.. along here somewhere my mother let me know she was seeing what I was doing by asking me "where I bought my blouses".. I told her and continued pushing on..
About two weeks ago I posted a fem photo as my profile on a social media web page. That lead to messages and comments from friends and family.. and I was just up front with everyone that I dressed the way I wanted...
Well now... I am wearing red nail polish.. even to work.. I now have holes in my ears for earrings and I wear makeup when ever I go out... I also carry a purse anywhere I go..
The greatest thing about all of this is.. there has never been a negative word from my parents who are 83 and 85... and I love them dearly... I don't get hung up on labels, names or pronouns. I am called him, her, she, mam, sir.. and it is all just fine.. I get complements on my nails which I love.. and today a check out lady at walmat told me I was looking very pretty today... life is good

Victoria Demeanor
12-17-2015, 10:20 PM
Very nice and good for you Starr. I am glad you are walking your path and hope the best for you.

PennyNZ
12-19-2015, 01:06 AM
Good on you Starr. Sounds wonderful that your family/living/work friends have taken things so well

Penny

dreamer_2.0
12-19-2015, 09:03 AM
This was nice tinted, thank you for sharing. :)

flatlander_48
12-21-2015, 08:14 AM
There are many roads to town and not all of them show up on the maps...

DeeAnn