PDA

View Full Version : Stupid, incrediby stupid!

BillieJoEllen
12-18-2015, 12:30 PM
It hasn't been too nice around our house lately. I printed some stuff from a CDing site about a week ago and forgot to remove it from the printer. Surprise! my wife found it and I've been in the dog house since. Wife knows I am a CDer and will make disparaging remarks to me from time to time. I can't believe how incredibly stupid that was.

pamela7
12-18-2015, 12:36 PM
it's stupid of her to make those remarks - don't allow or accept them - they sound like signals of deeper flaws in the relationship if she's treating you with contempt - love does not disparage.

reb.femme
12-18-2015, 12:40 PM
Can I join in? "Stupid, stupid". Sorry, couldn't resist. :heehee:

Many of us have missed or ducked a possible catastrophe in many aspects of our life, so "There but for the grace of god, go I", is applicable in this case. Hope that little episode doesn't upset life too much. Are you DADT?

I did a demo web site for a mate at work only to realise later that night that I'd left an 'alleged' dummy link at the base of the page live, pointing to my girl-me web page. Big whoops, but got away with it.

Becky

Vicky_Scot
12-18-2015, 02:34 PM
Totally agree with Pamela.

Hate when SO's think it is ok to make comments or pass insults and that you have to accept them as a by product of them accepting our dressing.

How would she react if you did that to her because of something she enjoys doing?

Stand up for yourself and tell her that this is unacceptable.

All the best BJE.

Tina_gm
12-18-2015, 03:08 PM
If there is a specific agreement of DADT, then in a way, leaving something out did break such an agreement, sorta. I would say that a better response from your wife would be to ask for you to honor your side of the agreement. Any harsh remarks, put downs etc etc are out of line. She knows you CD and has chosen to accept it at least to the point she won't leave you over it.

Sharon B.
12-18-2015, 03:15 PM
Doesn't say one or another if is DADT relationship, either way why put up with it. I'm sure there are some things she does that you don't like.

gokatiegirl
12-18-2015, 03:20 PM
Same exact thing happened to me but was my daughter that found it.
Real tough to explain that.

donnalee
12-18-2015, 07:55 PM
"Don't poke the bear."
Unfortunately, a relationship with a bear may not be the most desirable one, unless you too are a bear..

jenniferinsf
12-18-2015, 08:05 PM
and here i was thinking what a clever way to hint at your proclivity

docrobbysherry
12-18-2015, 09:02 PM
Sorry, BillieJo. But, if u want your marriage to last, you'll need to do the hard work required. Sooner or later. And, later means MORE work or kaput!:sad:

And, it's NOT about your dressing. U have communication problems. Successful marriages require real communication. NOT simply talking at each other.

If u 2 r not able to sit down and talk thru a workable plan for u both, get an experienced counselor to assist u.

If u 2 can't do that? Then, see a divorce attorney for advice. You'll both probably need it!:doh:

MelanieAnne
12-18-2015, 11:53 PM
Just bide your time, and your turn will come. When she asks "do these slacks make my butt look fat", tell her the truth!

Tracii G
12-19-2015, 02:39 AM
Oh Melanie you are a bad girl !! LOL
If your wife is fit and in shape tell her she looks like she is getting fat or when she is going out say OMG you're not really going to wear that are you?
If you are going out together when you get to wherever it is act like she fated then pretend you don't know her and walk away.
She obviously doesn't care much about you so why should you care about her?
I'm kidding but I have used these very lines to get back at a wife that was being mean and bitchy to me in public.
I will say she stopped messing with me in public.LOL

Stephanie47
12-19-2015, 03:13 AM
Well, BillieJoEllen did not say she was in a DADT marriage. Further, she did not say exactly what was left on the printer. It could have been something a little bit more than her wife expected. Anyway, if one is in a DADT marriage I would not consider something left out inadvertently as a "violation" of the agreement. Yes, sometimes an article of clothing may not have been stored away. I've been guilty of that once or twice. My wife did find a pair of Vanity Fair nylon briefs somewhere. She did not say where she found them. Maybe, the panty fell at the side of the bed? Another time I left out a vivid red Vanity Fair bra. She picked it up and placed it on top of the dryer in the laundry closet. She did not make a fuss about it. It did not call for any disparaging remarks. Sometimes something happens that was unintended.

What is not acceptable is a woman making rude remarks or disparaging comments. That is not DADT. I do concur it may be time to sit down and discuss the issues.

Mollyanne
12-19-2015, 08:26 AM
Hi BJE, After reading your post and thinking about it for a minute or two a question came to my mind-------Did you leave it in the printer because you forgot or was it because you subconsciously wanted her to find it??????

Molly

josrphine
12-19-2015, 08:41 AM
Billie Jo Ellen, If u are beating ur self with Stupid , incrediby stupid it might be you who has a problem. If I am not dress as a women in the morning my wife asks if I am all right. You need to sit with your wife an find out why she feels this way. You know you can't quit, we have all tried it. Try to get her talking about you dressing as a women take the time. It will then find out what way you may have to go. Good luck. Jo

Beverley Sims
12-19-2015, 12:12 PM
Just continue and try to talk it over, don't shove it in your wife's face but let her start asking questions when she gets curious.