PDA

View Full Version : How Can You Stop Erections?

Sarah38b
10-16-2004, 09:58 AM
Is there anyway to stop erections? Having an erection while wearing a skirt doesn't look good, same goes for a buldge. I can't tuck it as it points up and it would be very painful trying to tuck.

Sarah

Sarah38b
10-16-2004, 10:03 AM
LOL!! How are ya Erica?

Sarah

wooden spoon (SWACK!!!!) ooouuuch!!! :eek:

;)

Tristen Cox
10-16-2004, 12:11 PM
Think of Rosanne Bar eating a klondike naked..

:o :eek: :eek:

Tristen Cox
10-16-2004, 12:27 PM
AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! get it out! get it out!
*pounds head repeatedly against the wall*

hehehe works everytime for me
;)

(sorry fans ..no offense)

Tristen Cox
10-16-2004, 12:40 PM
Got any tylenol my head hurts...

Was it that bad?
;)
Ok I take back the klondike :D

Julie
10-16-2004, 12:42 PM
Imagine you're watching a political debate

Felicity
10-16-2004, 02:43 PM
you are all so naughty... lol...

Anne Charlotte
10-16-2004, 02:47 PM
Don't know what you call it in the US, but here it's 'Klingfilm'.......holds everything down........tight !!! :p

Felicity
10-16-2004, 02:51 PM
You have to tuck while soft and maybe in your case tape it back. I can't believe it hurts. As long as the blood cannot fully fill, you should be fine. I can see it hurting if you are trying to force the blood out when hard! That's a hard (lol) time to try to fold things...

Felicity
10-16-2004, 03:16 PM
I did a search for 'klingfilm' and found nothing relavent. Spelled that way?

Julie
10-16-2004, 03:58 PM
Clingfilm is the plastic that is used to wrap food, I'm not sure what you call it over that side of the pond.

Julietta (Julie)

violetlinda
10-16-2004, 05:04 PM
Sorry to be serious.
Once I read on a sex chinese manual how to stop ejaculation.
Simply press firmly with two fingers the region between anus and the base of the penis, which is called perineum.
That worked great for me (I was young and precox, then I learned how to be "late" and give more pleasure to a girl).
Anyway, it came to my mind that this could work for erection, too.
But I think You meant prevention of erection, and this is different.
Someone says a ring could be a good thing, but in theory. If the erection is strong You will cry a lot...

chantelle
10-16-2004, 07:01 PM
Ice water, woodenspoon, imagining your mother walking in on u.
These things can bring it down.But just wait a few moments and think of
something very unwomanly and it will go away.I know ive gone out dressed
in a skirt.
or you could whack it against the wall.Safer than your head.

Tristen Cox
10-16-2004, 10:43 PM
Imagine you're watching a political debate

I like your idea, turns me right off :o :p :D

crispy
10-16-2004, 10:49 PM
Is this a record?
21 postings in less than 13 hours!
you girls are pre-occupied with the erection bit, aren't you.

now some serious advice. seriously!

Cures for erections:
1. Grow older :rolleyes:
2. Dress upwards and wear a support panty. The bulge doesn't show much. Because it's not doubled up, a slight degree of excitement does not lead to engorgement. :cool:

Tristen Cox
10-16-2004, 10:56 PM
Not again!!!!!
*pounds head repeatedly against the wall yet again*

Keep this up and I buying stock in tylenol...

At least there's no klondike this time...

Erica you had better stop that you are going to hurt your pretty wig
:D

Tristen Cox
10-17-2004, 12:05 AM
Hey better yet how do you stop elections?

A bigger spoon !? ;) :D

crispy
10-17-2004, 12:24 AM
Simply press firmly with two fingers the region between anus and the base of the penis, which is called perineum.
what, in the shoppping mall on a Saturday morning? :eek:
maybe where you live, but I'd get arrested. :(

Alayna
10-17-2004, 01:57 AM
I know of one way to get rid of it......:rolleyes: It works every time! Or does anyone wanna debate me on this:p

crispy
10-17-2004, 03:21 AM
I know of one way to get rid of it......:rolleyes: It works every time! Or does anyone wanna debate me on this:p
you can't do that in the shopping mall either............... :(

babe4life
10-17-2004, 05:20 AM

Elections or erections?

If you want to get rid of elections, move to Africa ;)

As for erections. Ugh. Think other thoughts. Erica, I have some headache tablets here, would you like some? ;)

Love,
Vicky

Georgette
10-17-2004, 10:02 AM
Go on high blod pressure Meds, it works for me :( :(

babe4life
10-17-2004, 10:10 AM
Really Georgette? I never knew that. But then I have mostly low blood pressure. :)

Love,
Vicky

sissy stacy
10-17-2004, 11:02 AM
(curtsey)

This is one advantage to being a retro-girl. I always wear 1940s to early 1960s style skirts or dresses that require a petticoat. The petticoat is useful for covering the proverbial 'multitude of sins' (among other things).

Others that I have known have also found some of the armor-plated style girdles and corsets useful for that. Those things are good for keeping more than one bulge under control.

Then, there are those who simply use the gaff and those who just do not worry about being discovered/observed. I live in a city that is mostly friendly to those in the so-called 'alternative life-styles'. The tourists from wherever sometimes rubberneck, but they rubberneck anything so it is no big deal.

But, if you do not like gaffs, there are two possible ways around them. I do not like gaffs, I find them less-than-feminine. They detract from the experience of wearing feminine clothing, especially ladies' underwear.

(curtsey)

-sissy stacy

babe4life
10-17-2004, 11:14 AM
Hi sissy stacy.

Welcome to our home away from home :).

As for the corsets and girdles and so on that will help keeping the "bulge" under control. These things must be fitted properly I suppose? I am guessing that we aren't exactly talking an off-the-rack kind of product.

Anyway, join in and have fun!

Love,
Vicky

sissy stacy
10-17-2004, 11:43 AM
(curtsey)

Hi, Vicky and thank-you for the welcome.

You can buy some of the more 'armour-plated' types of girdles and corsets, from panty-girdle to all-in-one, off the-rack in certain establishments, here. Some of the chain department stores may have them , some not. In Washington, the same name store has different stock depending on the location and size of that particular store. There are a few corset shops here where you are more likely to find that armour-plated corset or girdle (panty-girdle or all-in-one) in stock.

You can also order the 'armour-plated' types form various catalogues, on-line and paper. I shy from that unless the firm has a very good return/exchange policy or I have dealt with them before. Many firms have strict 'no-return/exchange' policies on these items (understandably), but will make exceptions for regular customers or if the item in question was part of a large order--much depends on to whom you talk on the telephone or who reads your letter/e-Mail of lament.

But, after all that, the average 'off-the-rack' girdle or corset that almost any department store would carry will do little in the
cover-up/control' department, you must find one of the 'armour-plated' models. Some of the 'armour-plated' girdles with the lower part open, as opposed to having legs, work best in the cover-up department.

As for the custom-made, you must be careful there. I will order 'safe' items first, establish myself as a customer, then order something with which Mr., Mrs. or Miss Murphy might get involved. A custom maker is more inclined to make an adjustment for an established customer. Custom makers also tend to be expensive (understandably so).

(curtsey)

-sissy stacy

Marianne
10-17-2004, 12:37 PM
some of the more 'armour-plated' types

armor plated?

Hmmm...

I guess this counts then...

http://elawyn.homestead.com/files/elawynbow.jpg

If my carpal tunnel syndrome ever gets better tho, I'm thinking of making something like this...

http://www.chainmail.com/chainmall/imagenew/htmed00.jpg

Fiona K
10-17-2004, 01:49 PM
Hi Girls,
If you are looking for Girdles etc try eBay, there ar a few good sites that I've used. Girdles, Panty Girdles, Corselettes etc.
Watch the prices though!

Or is that just the Scots-girl in me?
Fiona :)

AnnaMaria
10-17-2004, 04:13 PM
I have found that if I tuck really well first thing in the morning and stay that way all day I don't have a problem with anything "popping up". It's all a matter of limiting the flow of blood to the site. If the blood can't get there it can't say hello when you don't want it to.

Anna

chantelle
10-17-2004, 06:01 PM
Well the world will certainly know if we cant control those bulges.Luckely we can always help each other by giving advice.While reading these long threads the penis will dissappear into nothing ness.

Tristen Cox
10-17-2004, 10:23 PM
This picture sure won't help with the problem identified in this threads original title! ;)

Absolutely not Erica now what did you have do do that for...
:D (got anee more like that?)

Marianne
10-17-2004, 10:40 PM
This picture sure won't help with the problem identified in this threads original title! ;)

How do you think the carpal tunnel syndrome started in the first place?

Marianne
10-17-2004, 10:41 PM
[QUOTE=Julie M.]I entered the room and 'she' was there, the most beautiful and vivacious woman I had ever laid my eyes upon. She gazed my way and touched my soul. Her moist red lips succulently caressed the banana in her mouth. Soon she was there, in front of me, holding me, touching me. Then she said, "Tonight you will be my lover. I will dress you in the finest lingerie, gently caress your entire body and make mad passionate love to you! Come! You are mine tonight!"

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#000080]She took my hand and led me down the long dark hallway. She dressed me in the finest feminine garb and held me close and then pushed me down on her bed. My heart was pounding as she straddled my steaming groin. Then......

Yep, gotta hate nights like that...

Marianne
10-17-2004, 10:42 PM
Absolutely not Erica now what did you have do do that for...
:D (got anee more like that?)

Don't blame Erica. It's *my* fault...

and yes, lots more like that. (right click on the image, select properties, go to the root site...)

Tristen Cox
10-17-2004, 10:56 PM
You ladies are really not helping with the original idea here
(pssst thanks Marianne)

crispy
10-17-2004, 11:42 PM
You ladies are really not helping with the original idea here
(pssst thanks Marianne)
agreed.
the best way to stop elections is to lock Dubya and Skerry up for misrepresentation and declare Michael Moore president of the World for life. :p
from a foreign correspondent in darkest Fantasia

Tristen Cox
10-18-2004, 12:26 AM
agreed.
the best way to stop elections is to lock Dubya and Skerry up for misrepresentation and declare Michael Moore president of the World for life. :p
from a foreign correspondent in darkest Fantasia

Girl you are fun... my sides are hurting again :D ouch

Marlene4a
10-18-2004, 12:34 AM
Really-if you want to stop erections, I suggest getting "older". But maybe thatis not an option.

If you really want to stop erections ( I don't know why) then you might want to look into the use of hormones. But be careful, these can be dangerous I hear, and can really change your life.

Are you ready for that ?

I would live with the erections and follow maybe Julie's advice and think of some goofy political issue.

Marlene

Marlene4a
10-18-2004, 12:45 AM
Julie:

I tell you, I loved your Post. I was enjoying the writing descriptions, and must say I was " taken in". Being a writer myself, I must say,there is tremendous talent there.

At the end, I had to LOL, because I pictured myself in that situation back in the early '70"s. What a deal.!

Love
Marlene

crispy
10-18-2004, 01:34 AM
How do you think the carpal tunnel syndrome started in the first place?
I used to suffer from that.

(and my stupid doctor said it wasn't that because only middle-aged ladies suffered from it. what were they doing, I'd like to know?).

now I have adopted a hands-free method that:
- allows me to enjoy something that I believe is close to a female orgasm :)
- avoids repetitive stress disorder of the wrist :)

for a how-to manual please PM to me. there will be no pictures, so 'pre-verts' needn't bother.

Julie
10-18-2004, 01:37 PM
Is there anyway to stop erections? Having an erection while wearing a skirt doesn't look good, same goes for a buldge. I can't tuck it as it points up and it would be very painful trying to tuck.

Sarah

Sarah, you don't say temporarily or permanently stop erections.

Julietta (Julie)

Rachel_740
10-18-2004, 01:44 PM
Is there anyway to stop erections?

Sarah

Sarah,

Leave it alone! :rolleyes:

(Sorry)

Rachel

babe4life
10-18-2004, 02:00 PM
Rachel, LOL