PDA

View Full Version : taking steps

jamiepabicd
02-15-2006, 02:11 PM
hello ladies,

i know i haven't been inputting much on here lately but i'm in the process of changing that. i've recently acquired a digital camera so i will in the near future be able to share some pics with everybody. i first need to practice as i'm new to all that. i also got a p.o. box so that i can get my fem wear discreetly instead of only having the option of having it delivered to the house where my wife could and i'm sure would be here when the mail is delivered. my wife now has a "i know but i don't accept and i don't want to see you like that" attitude which is better than keeping it a secret from her and lying. i'm able to play dress up when home alone and wear lingerie under my clothes otherwise.

i would like some advice on where to shop online for lingerie, wigs, shoes and dresses. i'm a big girl so i'm looking at plus sizes. i'd like to know if there are any one stop websites that i can get all of the above at the same site? probably not but let me know. i'm leaning toward ebay but i'm not sure. i have been looking but there are so many.

also i will need help on uploading of pix when i get to that point as i've never done that and honestly wouldn't know how to at this point.

any advice would be greatly appreciated.

hugs and kisses

jamie

Lissa Stevens
02-15-2006, 02:30 PM
As far as clothes there are several good sites. www.Roamans.com
www.silhouettes.com www.avenue.com.
For strictly shoes you can go to: www.auditions.com or www.zappos.com.
Wigs I have purchased off of ebay and at www.beautytrends.com. I hope these help you some.

HaleyPink2000
02-15-2006, 02:34 PM
Don't buy from E-bay they really take advantage of Crossdressers. What you will find on there are things you could buy yourself cheaper off E-bay mostly. Sometimes you can find a Lady selling a dress since She has lost weight or something but not offten. I really am picky and watchful of what is purchased over E-bay. So please please look else where first.

I buy much from Roamans and Lane Bryant. Also I get their catalogs. Watch for sales in their catalogs and only buy when it goes on sale. Of coarse you find yourself in a mode where you can't wait. LOL:)

Get a Card for each Company and it's good at the other. I put a limit on the card of $500 so that my spending can't get out of site. If I see a Dress I want and it's $125, the shoes are $50 and the matching winter coat is say $75 then I can have room on the card to do the purchase.

http://www.lbcatalog.com/lbcatalog/layout/layout.asp?&affiliate_id=012&affiliate_location_id=01&WT.srch=1

http://www.roamans.com/roamans/layout/layout.asp?dept_id=1217&rootdept=610&

http://www.thestockingstore.com/

Haley:)

bobbi(CO)
02-15-2006, 02:35 PM
alot of times when I buy my gurlie things I pick up a greeting card of some type. small town but I think it might fool somw sales clerks LOL

Julie Avery
02-15-2006, 02:52 PM
Call me cheap, but thrift shops are a great way to learn a little about what sorts of things work for you, and what sorts don't, without breaking the bank.

mskilmer
02-15-2006, 08:48 PM
I agree with Julie ... thrift shops are tons of fun. My SO and I often go en femm and have a great time. Many will have special days when the clothes are all half price, or something like that. It's a good way to try out different styles without over spending. I do still like to go to "regular" stores like Lane Bryant and Target, of course.

Lauren415
02-15-2006, 08:50 PM
I shop at Torrid