PDA

View Full Version : Hyper sensitive data collection 😑

Robin414
12-19-2015, 11:22 PM
I don't dress to 'pass' lately (but just wait till next week 😉 ) umm, back to my point...I've been 'out' a lot lately as ME, light foundation, a little mascara, lipstick but just enough to define the lips, clear nail polish, a femme suede hat, skinny jeans, low heel boots, ladies puffer jacket.

I suppose I look like a 'wannabe' chic or really pretty guy 😉

That said, when I present as anything other than a guy, I'm hyper sensitive to people's reactions and I find people (mostly men actually) treat me like a 'porcelain doll', even on the few occasions they explicitly refer to me as 'sir' 😮

The point: anyone else feel that or am I just lucky (living the dream)?

Seriously, presenting as a 'tween' I can get ready in 5 mins flat, 'feel' completely like a woman, have absolutely zero 'passing anxiety', and be treated with respect, WTF, am I in the Matrix? 😕

LaurenS
12-20-2015, 08:41 AM
I think I am jealous. ;)

So happy for you!

As far as the Matrix, it could be argued that we all live in software, what with all the quantum physics stuff, but that is just nerdy girl talk.

Robin414
12-20-2015, 09:52 AM
Nerdy nothing hon, Ive heard that hypothesis! I like the 'block universe' theory...I'm 'already' a chic full time! 😀

reb.femme
12-20-2015, 10:22 AM
...even on the few occasions they explicitly refer to me as 'sir'...Seriously, presenting as a 'tween' I can get ready in 5 mins flat, 'feel' completely like a woman, have absolutely zero 'passing anxiety', and be treated with respect, WTF, am I in the Matrix?

Hi Robin,

Don't think I've got the cojones (US stylie?) to go out as a 'tween'. Is this another addition to the Trans-Related Definitions List? :heehee:

I'm an all or nothing type and have a chin that when bedecked with bristles, could be used to smooth metal surfaces, so very man in a dress. If you're comfortable with being out that way, then I think you have got it made. The makeup thing is what takes all my time to get ready. I'm way too old to be a pretty boy, but then I might attract the wrong crowd too, if you know what I mean? :devil:

I've just experienced the 'sir' routine whilst done up in my finest. Didn't knock me at all, but I just think, well actually I can't use the words I want to use. In the UK, calling people sir or madam in taxis is not required, so why do it when there is obviously ambiguity in a situation?

Will you be posting pics of tween you? With accompanying rainbows and unicorns of course.

Becky

I Am Paula
12-20-2015, 11:32 AM
I went out as a pretty guy for a couple of years. I loved it, but it ended up not being enough to quiet the GD. I found that guys ignored/did not see, the obvious femininity, and that women were fascinated. My boyfriend is completely pan gendered, and can present any way he wants, and even in his version of guy, usually gets ma'amed. It's an anything goes world right now, and if you're in an area it's safe to do so, just let your flag fly.

Tracii G
12-20-2015, 11:40 AM
I have been doing the "tween" thing ( I call it 50/50 mode) for a few years and I really enjoy it.
Just being different is what draws me to it I guess.
Its kind of like being out without having to tell anyone or explain it if that makes sense.
I also find some people will gravitate to you and be interested (mostly women) and the others just keep their distance not to get cooties.LOL

Allisa
12-20-2015, 12:44 PM
Love the "pretty guy" me it's my weekend look when not blending(full "femme") on my excursions about town shopping and doing other necessities. I get very few "sirs" anymore, maybe the mannerisms get them confused and flustered as to my real gender, I do wear some vanity pads in my bra when out that give me a minute yet visible protrusion on my chest. Lost my sensitivity to reactions by others and now accept and enjoy the treatment from others as if I were female(as long as they don't mistake my softness for weakness). Yes your one of the lucky ones to be living your dream, after all reality is just a state of mind.