PDA

View Full Version : Any girly presents under the tree from your SO?

Miss Mandy
12-20-2015, 03:01 PM
My wife bought me a pair of aerosole knee-high boots, a pair of gladiator sandals, a bracelet, and a Rago all-in-one. Just trying to figure out how I can open them up with our extended family around on Christmas Day?

Any others here getting special gifts from your SO?

Hugs,

Mandy

pamela7
12-20-2015, 03:04 PM
we won't know until the day, now, will we?

Tara Rushing
12-20-2015, 03:16 PM
I can say with certainty in my case that will be a big N-O

JocelynJames
12-20-2015, 03:20 PM
Except for a guitar cable, everything else is for my femme side. Panties, slippers, casual and dressy stuff and tumors of lingerie.

Heidi Stevens
12-20-2015, 03:20 PM
Mandy, I can tell you now that it's a big no. She wants nothing to do with Heidi and she is a JW (don't celebrate Christmas).
The odds of peace on earth are ten times better.

JaimeCD
12-20-2015, 03:37 PM
I would love to say yes but I doubt it. My wife just doesn't think about it. It isn't that she wouldn't but she just doesn't think about it.
When I was planning my Sephora trip and had gotten the jeggings, the next day I said I thought I needed a top. Her response was yes and she had thought about getting something. But then told me to go out and get something. We are still learning sizing.

Cassandra*
12-20-2015, 04:19 PM
Not really sure. Last year she bought me tights since I wear then for wormth during work. Super cold in shop.I came out to her in May so not sure what to expect.

Jennifer0874
12-20-2015, 04:46 PM
Based on Valentine's Day and my birthday,all signs point to yes. There really isn't much to get me if she doesn't.

Angie G
12-20-2015, 05:20 PM
Not this year Mandy. My wife needed major back surgery on the 10th So Christmas so going to be very low key this year. Diner and gift giving to the kids and grandkids. I need no more then that.:hugs:
Angie

Leslie Langford
12-20-2015, 05:24 PM
Aside from a pig flying over a frozen H*ll, no, not really... :eek: :doh: :sad:

Sarah Louise
12-20-2015, 05:26 PM
Highly unlikely as my wife doesn't know about my hobby. However, I love her style and have just bought her a lovely satin dress. Well, of course, I want one too - so I've also bought one for me!

kittie60
12-20-2015, 05:37 PM
Easy answer nothing at all

Tiffany Jane
12-20-2015, 05:47 PM
I would suspect some stocking stuffers. She has mentioned a few small items while she was helping me with make-up. I do suspect she is getting me something else because she asked if Tiffany wanted anything for Christmas.

Kelly63
12-20-2015, 05:50 PM
Oh I so wish but doubtful.

wanabe-Leona
12-20-2015, 05:51 PM
I got 3 dresses a wool plaid skirt and a red sweater that she has already worn to work !

reb.femme
12-20-2015, 06:00 PM
Sorry for the downer here, but reality always shines through.

My wife can't even be bothered to give a moments thought to what she can buy boy me, let alone the girl within/without. She keeps asking what she can buy me. For me, this is an indicator that she is going through the motions with nil stock of affection. Well that's life and as Bobby Brown sang (the well known philosopher that is), two can play that game. So, I'm thinking not to bother myself.

I was planning to make a trip into town tomorrow to buy her present but I have to confess, I can't be arsed at this moment.

Becky

Allison Chaynes
12-20-2015, 07:22 PM
I expect so, but won't know until the day arrives.

Amber-Sue
12-20-2015, 07:36 PM
I would say Yes but until Christmas I won't know what. One great excepting wife

Lauri K
12-20-2015, 08:11 PM
I will have to reply back here on this thread on 12/26. but I am relatively sure there will be at least one or more present's from the SO to Lauri. (I have been naughty all year, but behaving well all this week so far)

Sheila11
12-20-2015, 08:59 PM
After 35 years I know I will be lucky to get anything at all. I am on her list right behind grandkids, kids, in laws, out laws, paper boy, and everyone else in the world. To think that she would buy something for Sheila is to pick the winning lotto numbers every week for a lifetime.

So maybe?????????????????

bstewart9901
12-20-2015, 09:04 PM
My SO buys clothes, panties, etc for my fem side several times during the year, but NEVER for a holiday. I guess she wants to keep those for just herself and my boy side. Makes sense to me.

TrishaTX
12-20-2015, 09:06 PM
nothing yet...but I hope so

Christie ann
12-20-2015, 09:13 PM
Aside from a pig flying over a frozen H*ll, no, not really... :eek: :doh: :sad:

If I might borrow Leslie's reply as it certainly applies to my life as well.

Robin777
12-20-2015, 09:14 PM
Since we never had any kids,It's been years since we got each other surprise gifts for christmas. We usually buy stuff for each other before Christmas and it never is a surprise gift. She let me get a couple of dresses I wanted and she got some clothes she wanted so I would say, no surprise gifts.

MissTee
12-20-2015, 10:32 PM
We always have our "secret Santa" celebrations in private. I can usually expect a gift bag of panties, nighties, maybe some make-up, a dress sometimes. Varies each year. She gets secret Santa from me, too.

Laura28
12-20-2015, 10:37 PM
My wife usally gets laura a new outfit from panties bra to shoes she already said she thinks laura will love it. These types of gifts are wrapped and under our bed as my two older girls are at home and we couldn't put them under the tree. Something else we started last year was the annual pic of her and I under the tree. For 30 years I have always gotten her a sexy red skimpy out fit for the pic, last year she got us matching red bra and panties, we both put on thi highs and heels and took our picture, I am hoping this year she will let me put on may up and wig she has never met laura fully done up but she recently said maybe 2016 will be the year she meets her, fingers crossed.

Rachelakld
12-20-2015, 10:52 PM
Daughter got me a new handbag, but it's not allowed under the tree - so I got it 2 weeks ago :)

Hell on Heels
12-20-2015, 11:31 PM
Hell-o Mandy,
No there will be no girly presents under our tree.
My SO' s mom, and brother, are visiting. The girly stuff will have to wait.
Funny thing just happened though.... Mom just mentioned,
she hasn't done her Christmas shopping yet and she's planning on
going out tomorrow. She asked if there was anything at Macy's
that I might like. Well I just happen to be watching the Miss Universe show
and they're playing a short clip of a bunch of the contestants having fun in
their party dresses and heels.
All I could think of was .... yes there are a few things at Macy's that I would like!
Much Love,
Kristyn

ambigendrous
12-21-2015, 12:35 AM
Not really a present, and won't be under the tree, but last week I asked my wife if I could get something to fill out my bra cups and she smiled and said "Sure - I love you no matter what you look like!" so I bought my first set of forms - they are expected to arrive in the mail by Tuesday and they'll be in use as soon as they get here! My wife is the greatest person in the world and I'm glad we're together!

CarlaWestin
12-21-2015, 07:52 AM
Well, probably not from the wife but, this line was in a recent email from my daughter,
"Also, I hope I didn't go overboard on your present (let's just say that it's kind of a gift for Carla)"
It's just so cool that I told her about Carla!

binair10
12-21-2015, 08:06 AM
Becky, I am in the same club as you. I can`t be bothered either.

Julie.

Chandlyr Ellis
12-21-2015, 08:18 AM
Definitely YES… But she keeps asking what she can give boy-me so that there will be a “present under the tree”. If I don’t tell her something she will put the girly stuff under the tree…knowing full well I would have a tough time explaining THAT to the grandkids, and other relatives who do not know about Chandlyr.

Stay tuned.

Meghan4now
12-21-2015, 08:57 AM
This is such an odd thread. Either your way happy because a girly gift is such a sign of acceptance, or the opposite is true and this is just another reminder that acceptance is lacking. I do not expect that poor ol' Meghan will be getting anything, and certainly not under the tree. But there is always hope, as foolish as that may be. Maybe the magnifying makeup mirror????

Yeah, Meghan has to do her own shopping. Of course this morning, I think I saw my new sleeveless top in her drawer.

bridget thronton
12-21-2015, 01:46 PM
She bought us matching nightgowns for Christmas day - anything else will not be known until we exchange gifts Christmas Eve

Amanda Monica
12-21-2015, 02:47 PM
I didn't even think about getting something feminine for Xmas. But then again, we don't really buy gifts with each other, preferring to put more toward the kids' presents. I'd feel awkward asking, but certainly would be pleasantly surprised!

As for extended family, that could go surprisingly well or exceedingly bad - depending on the family and your relationship with them.

Jane G
12-21-2015, 03:00 PM
Absolutely no idea, what my gorgeous wife might have treated me to this year. But it was two lovely silk nighties last Christmas :)

Michele14
12-21-2015, 04:01 PM
Never had and don't expect any but still hoping. Have kids in the house still

Marti :)
12-21-2015, 04:26 PM
My Christmas present from my wife is a night out in Asheville Nc. on New Years eve. She's letting me travel to and fro in full girl mode. Might even get our nails done. But nothing under the tree ..... at least I don't think so.

Jennie2
12-21-2015, 04:35 PM
This will be my first Christmas out to my wife so I'm hoping she will buy Jennie something that can't be put under the tree for family reasons

Maria 60
12-21-2015, 04:47 PM
The other day my wife asked if she expected anything from me, I told her not from me but her friend Maria bought her something for her patients kindness and acceptance. She told me I didn't have to get her anything and that Christmas morning she has a gift for Maria for being a great friend. These moment are very touching, it's more then I could have ever dreamed of. We really do put them through a lot, and they really deserve to be recognized and respected and no better time then Christmas to show it.

Amanda Monica
12-21-2015, 04:50 PM
Well, probably not from the wife but, this line was in a recent email from my daughter,
"Also, I hope I didn't go overboard on your present (let's just say that it's kind of a gift for Carla)"
It's just so cool that I told her about Carla!

That's great indeed. How old is your daughter? My wife knows, but I'm struggling with how to approach the subject, if ever, with my two sons -- currently ages 18 and 17.

cdterri
12-21-2015, 05:24 PM
Wife always gets me something, but the last two years were the best ever. She bought material and patterns and made me dresses and skirts. She always alters what doesn't fit right but the ones she made fit perfectly and were made with myself as the dressform so we had a lot of fun both opening the gifts and making them. I wear them constantly and actually prefer them over any of my other dresses or skirts. Hoping for a repeat this year.

PS. My wife is an excellent seamstress and her clothes are a match for any store bought items.

Sky
12-21-2015, 07:14 PM
I hope not since that would mean I've been outed. Anyway I'm rooting for something music related or for my sports car... everything does not have to be about cd'ing.

mikayla1964
12-21-2015, 08:10 PM
Unfortunately no I don't have a SO but when I did I still never got anything from her for Mikayla..

Dana44
12-21-2015, 08:18 PM
I will not know until Christmas morning. We are surprising each other this year. I hope I will get something for my girly self. I am certainly getting her somethings.

Cdcdgirl
12-21-2015, 09:18 PM
My wife who has a dadt policie bought me Victoria's Secret panties on time for Christmas. It was the best gift ever that was 5 yrs ago. It has never happend again. 😂😂😂

DanaR
12-22-2015, 12:50 AM
My wife usually gets me something cute and girly. Sometimes it is an item of clothes or jewelry.

raeleen
12-22-2015, 12:58 AM
i have one mystery gift from my wife under the tree and i'm keeping my fingers crossed!

ReineD
12-22-2015, 04:38 AM
I bought my SO this watch (the 96R177):

http://www.bulova.com/en-US/collection/diamond/details/96R177/

She said she liked it. I gave it to her today. :)

reb.femme
12-22-2015, 04:50 AM
Well Reine,

If ultimately she doesn't like it, my address is ......
Damn, the type ribbon needs replacing and I haven't got a spare.

Very sweet watch.

Becky

Paula Klein
12-23-2015, 05:54 AM
We can always be hopeful, right? Last Christmas it was a new Jessica Simpson purse. This year, I know a package from Venus came in the mail (and I didn't order it!) and I've been hinting about a shorty pajama set from Victoria's Secret. To be honest, the best present of all is having a wife who is supportive of me and all of my 'weirdness'.

ambigendrous
12-23-2015, 04:30 PM
To be honest, the best present of all is having a wife who is supportive of me and all of my 'weirdness'.

AMEN! I tell my wife daily how lucky I am to have someone like her in my life!

Richelle423
12-25-2015, 05:00 PM
I wish I did and I dream about it but I just by myself a bunch load of stuff and wish Richelle a merry XDmass!!!

Cara Lacey
12-25-2015, 11:21 PM
My wife got me a nice lace top, black skirt, and some black fishnet stockings. She wanted to see me in this outfit

Dana44
12-26-2015, 12:10 AM
I got Jeggings and a sweater. Several earrings and a sewing machine.A very nice Christmas from my SO.

suzanne
12-26-2015, 12:30 AM
Not as such. My wife knows about me, and is slowly improving in her acceptance of my femme side. But she insists that I not put myself out there into the world dressed. So I know she's not 100% on board yet and any incremental improvement feels momentous. Today, I got one. We were waiting for our adult kids to arrive for breakfast and gift opening. During the preparations, I wore my little black chiffon dress. She made no comment but gave me a huge hug. Closer to the kids arrival, I changed back into drab and came back downstairs. That's when she told me she liked my dress. I'm still over the moon about that. The compliment itself is nice, but more than that, it's another sign she's getting more accepting. That made my Christmas.

SHY KIM
12-26-2015, 12:51 AM
My wife bought me a pair of pantyhose. I'm crossing my fingers that next Friday I may get another surprise or two since the two of us have a planned overnighter at a local hotel. I just began "Kim's comeback" after a twelve year hiatus and really hope she will be more supportive and a bigger part of Kim's life than all those years ago. She has bought me panties, a wig, gotten my shoes repaired in the past so some support was there, but I truly hope we can shop, dress and go out together in the future!
P.S Wearing my nylons now!
Kim
Chicago

jeni
12-26-2015, 01:13 AM
I don't know if it count I did a little Christmas shopping for my self. Pick up some black heels and a cocktail dress. :)

DanaR
12-26-2015, 01:48 AM
My wife gave me a necklace, earrings, a nighty, a top and a couple bottles of nail polish for Christmas.

Raychel
12-26-2015, 06:47 AM
No girly presents here, We had a good day, Ray was around most of the day.
Some Raychel time later on in the day, that is good enough for me.
as long as everyone had a good day, :daydreaming:

Launa
12-26-2015, 08:01 AM
There was a fair bit for me. 2 good quality wigs, outfit and bunch of other small things. it was the best!

Ellie52
12-26-2015, 08:58 AM
I got a beautiful red dress and a bra and knicker set from my wife, to wear as Ellie. She also bought me a silver ladies clasp bracelet, Blue Swarovski bracelet and a silver ladies watch to wear all the time.
I love my wife so much..
Merry Xmas
Ellie

JaimeCD
12-26-2015, 09:53 AM
I think my wife totally forgot about Jamie, it was an accident Jamie really is still new for both of us. I think she remember late on Christmas Eve.

I did wake up Christmas morning to a notice that Jamie had an e-book gift waiting.
It was a book on putting make up on (but was only 3 pages). My wife was disappointed when I told her but at least she thought about Jamie.

My birthday is next month so I suggested that maybe Dita Von Tease's new book might be a good gift for Jamie. She looked at it and said that she thought I'd be perfect!

Vale
12-26-2015, 10:09 AM
My wife has a vintage Olga nightgown that is absolutely take-your-breath-away beautiful on her. She is mostly tolerant of my dressing, so when she asked what I wanted for Christmas I mentioned that I would love to have a beautiful Olga nightgown like that. She found one in pink and gave it to me Christmas Eve. OMG It is a dream to wear, lounging under the Christmas tree with a glass of wine.

Happy Holidays,
Vale

5150 Girl
12-26-2015, 01:27 PM
I got some jewelry, and a couple "must have" purse items... However, as an early Christmas gift, she upgraded my engagement ring.

Mandy_K
12-26-2015, 02:21 PM
Yes! very excited about my new Shirley of Hollywood Nightgown that ive been wanting for forever in royal blue.

alice clair
12-27-2015, 08:48 AM
EVERYTHING was for Michelle

Sarasometimes
12-27-2015, 09:13 AM
She gave me several gift certificates to a salon and beauty school for pedicures and facials. She has been getting them for me since before DADT happened so I will just enjoy them.

Michelle_G
12-27-2015, 05:26 PM
My wife gave me two pairs of Danskin performance workout tights. I already have some that i wear around the house and to bed. I actually picked them out and she put them away for Christmas. I had a few things for her too that she picked out for herself.

Marguarite
12-27-2015, 05:39 PM
Yes, Half of the gifts under my side of the tree were for Marguarite.

There was also something under my wife's side of the tree, from Marguarite.

Adelaide
12-28-2015, 11:31 AM
I was hoping....but again this year....nothing for Adelaide....I cried inside....

Genneva Lynn
12-28-2015, 12:35 PM
I got a cute pair of purple tanga panties. The only thing she will let me wear. Huggs

Adron2009
12-28-2015, 12:37 PM
I am so excited, my wife bought all the stuff we need for a spa day! I am now looking forward to a bath with sugar scrub, a cucumber mask, dead sea spa treatment and a replenishing beaded jell mask. She also got me a Lancome "The Gift of Paris - Le Parisian Holiday" collection including an artistry guide for us to experiment with my look. So excited, can't wait!

~Joanne~
12-28-2015, 12:42 PM
One of the many positives of being CD according to my SO is the fact that she now has many other options open to her when it comes to gift giving and she says she honestly loves it :D Usually when i want something, I don't wait to see if I am going to get it from someone else or as a gift as it may be, I buy it on the spot. This makes it hard when Christmas, a birthday , or any other occasion comes around because I usually have everything I need or want.

This year she bought me a green and black sweater dress, 4 pairs of my hosiery, 2 pairs of thigh highs, some costume jewelry and nail polishes of assorted colors which she said is a "shared gift" lol the rest was for the other side ;)

jackielou
12-28-2015, 12:52 PM
let me know how you like the rago all in one i am looking at getting one for myself with the open bottom

Samantha Clark
12-28-2015, 01:40 PM
Sadly, nothing for Brenda. Had high hopes but not to be. Maybe next year.

gailprice
12-29-2015, 06:08 AM
Eeeerrr NO!!

Jackie27
12-29-2015, 09:28 AM
It was a wonderful Christmas as I got a new floor length Red Satin Nightgown, matching Satin Robe, Leatherette Leggings and a Sparkly Blouse to wear with the Leggings. I do love her so much for being so accepting of me.:battingeyelashes:

Maureen
12-29-2015, 11:34 AM
I received a warm pink robe and matching pink slipper socks, a dress and 2 sweaters from Torrid, 4 very feminine T-shirts, leggings, and a workout outfit in hot pink, and several books on make up, and novels geared towards women.

Sarah-RT
12-29-2015, 11:48 AM
I'm single so no, but my mom bought me a little bag of cosmetics which was great.

A friend Ive gotten really good friends with in college bought me a pandora charm bracelet too which is amazing

raeleen
12-30-2015, 02:34 AM
My wife bought me a new outfit from Eileen Fisher. Loved it. Black skirt, white silk tank top and a lovely sweater. Just a small gesture, but it meant a lot and made Raeleen super happy!
Hope you all had a good holiday as well.

Belladdresser
01-09-2016, 01:37 PM
I wear women's jeans a lot. Wife got me two new pairs. She doesn't know that I dress and just thinks that they look good on me. It gives me a thrill every time I wear them in public. Like I'm getting away with something. The hardest part is hiding my erection all day.

wendy
01-09-2016, 06:03 PM
My wife placed $100 into my paypal account, so I can use that to buy whatever item suits Wendy. She also gave me a "promissory" note for one outfit at any women's clothing store.

Stephanie47
01-10-2016, 01:01 AM
Stephanie struck out with Santa again. So, what's does he have against me? Heck, there's a fat old guy running around roof tops in the middle of the night in a bright red suit. He hasn't shaved in years. What's he know about fashion? Really!

So, screw Santa. After Christmas I bought two more dresses on clearance at JC Penny.com to go along with the two I bought before Christmas because I knew that fat old guy hates me. He probably remembers I slugged him in the puss back in 1948 at Macy's, and, there's actual photographic proof. It's the shot heard around the world. "Did you hear about the little boy who slugged Santa?" I've been on his sh@t list since.

Anyway, retail therapy was at work. Four dresses from JC Penny.com and two from eBay. Oh, and two slips...one ivory and one navy. Take that you fat old fart!

Jenn_8B
01-10-2016, 11:14 AM
I was really disappointed because there wasn't anything under the tree for Jenn. About a two weeks before Christmas my wife asked me what Jenn wanted and I showed her several things on the internet. Christmas comes around and there was nothing for Jenn.

A few days after Christmas the wife apologizes and said she just didn't have time to get anything. To her credit she was very busy. A few days after Christmas, my wife is looking on the internet and asks me a couple of questions about sizes and colors. That kind of surprised me as she has never bought Jenn anything before. My wife is fairly comfortable with Jenn. To my surprise there was a package in the mail yesterday from a clothing store. My wife said to open it. It contained a couple of swimsuits that I had been wanting for our hot tub. Interestingly, there were two sizes of each swimsuit. One for me and one or her. Now we get to match. I can hardly wait to try them out.

CallmeAlice
01-10-2016, 11:00 PM
My SO gave a little care package when we had our little Christmas together, we live apart. It had Hot Damn Red lipstick, Maze and Blue Nail Polish (I'm a uber big Michigan Fan) and a cute white dress I wanted for Christmas.

http://beabombshellcosmetics.com/product/lip-crayon/hot-damn/ because I know you're wondering about the Hot Damn Lipstick

LisaNJCD
01-16-2016, 10:36 AM
The most gorgeous black splarkly 4 inch cage heels EVER!!!!

Simone.B
01-16-2016, 11:45 AM
Yes, wife got me panties from VS