PDA

View Full Version : ...it's your funeral...

Jerry
10-16-2004, 11:26 AM
This may be a tad ghoulish, but it is the Halloween season...

When you move on are you going to be cremated, buried, or frozen?

Will you have a viewing? What would you arrange to wear?

Any special final requests like a tri-ess logo on your headstone, or ashes placed on the lawn at Victoria Secret's corporate headquarters?!

As of now, I'll probably not have any overt CD presence. Perhaps some panties under a golf polo with my ashes at Augusta National.

Nina
10-16-2004, 11:36 AM
I'm not moving on. I'm going to live forever, Maybe?

~Tammy~
10-16-2004, 12:11 PM
By the time I go I would like to be out to everyone and buried in a nice dress.
Although to be honest I'm not to bothered what they do with my shell, I'm not religious but do believe in a soul and reincarnation.
I just hope I come back as a girl!

KewTnCurvy GG
10-16-2004, 12:15 PM
I'm not moving on. I'm going to live forever, Maybe?

Honestly, though I fault no one who wants to live forever, the thought to me is nauseating. Forever is a very long time! I can't fathom it.

hugs
kew

Julie
10-16-2004, 01:09 PM
I'm happy to go out with the trash on collection day. :eek:

Julie J

crispy
10-16-2004, 10:15 PM
I certainly don't want to live beyond a normal healthy life span.
75 will do nicely, thankyou.

feed me to the pigs, whatever. :)

Jen_TGCD
10-16-2004, 11:23 PM
I want to be pushed out of a space shuttle and burn up on reentry<laughing...> Leave it to you, Erica, to come up with a hi-tech form of cremation!!! I like it, though!!! :p

Alayna
10-17-2004, 02:00 AM
Plus your last look at the world really is the world! Nothing wrong with a great view at your death

babe4life
10-17-2004, 07:04 AM
I can't say I am really bothered about what happens to the old bod once its gone. Maybe donate to science!?

But I would love to have something like what was in the movie Switch on my tombstone / memorial plaque.

He was a great guy, she was a wonderful woman and mother! :D

Love,
Vicky

Dave2
10-17-2004, 09:53 AM
[QUOTE=babe4life]I can't say I am really bothered about what happens to the old bod once its gone. Maybe donate to science!?

Unfortunately, I suspect my body would be better dontated to science FICTION!

(I couldn't resist that one. It forced me to register to post. Hi, by the way :) I've been quietly browsing through this forum for a couple of weeks, and hope to "delurk" in the near future. Best wishes to all on this forum)

babe4life
10-17-2004, 10:21 AM
Now that sounds like a plan! Welcome! :) Looking forward to your official de-lurking :D
Love,
Vicky

crispy
10-17-2004, 10:14 PM
[QUOTE=babe4life]I can't say I am really bothered about what happens to the old bod once its gone. Maybe donate to science!?

Unfortunately, I suspect my body would be better dontated to science FICTION!

(I couldn't resist that one. It forced me to register to post. Hi, by the way :) I've been quietly browsing through this forum for a couple of weeks, and hope to "delurk" in the near future. Best wishes to all on this forum)
'ello Dave.

watch out for your toes, there's a shark about ! It even cruises up into the shallow end occasionally ;)

babe4life
10-18-2004, 01:49 AM
Crispy, as long as Dave doesn't like shark fin soup! :o

Here sharky ... ;)

Love,
Vicky

crispy
10-18-2004, 02:01 AM
Crispy, as long as Dave doesn't like shark fin soup! :o

Here sharky ... ;)

Love,
Vicky
to repeat an earlier quote of mine - 'you and whose army??' :)

samanthajay
10-18-2004, 04:33 AM
her, me, and my creatures of the night who plan on ridding the world of the shark population. the night shall overcome the deep. :D

crispy
10-18-2004, 04:43 AM
her, me, and my creatures of the night who plan on ridding the world of the shark population. the night shall overcome the deep. :D
genocide you mean. :(

oh dear. :rolleyes:

what next? ... rabbits, wolves, weevils, wombles, Tasmanian tigers, ....... SAD! :p

samanthajay
10-18-2004, 04:50 AM
only if they are a bother :D

crispy
10-18-2004, 05:09 AM
only if they are a bother :D
I hope I'm not hearing what I think I'm hearing. :confused:

Is this the New World's New World Order? :confused:

I hope it only applies to the New World but unfortunately, like Dubya's NON-environmental policies, the rest of the World will inevitably be affected by the New World's actions.

let the sharks live. like humans, they are at the top of the food chain. they die, we all die ! .

samanthajay
10-18-2004, 05:18 AM
enough of the shark thing already please.

babe4life
10-18-2004, 07:07 AM
I don´t know - I quite like sharks. As long as I don´t have to come face to face with one. Now those fluffy koala bears down under. Now those things are dangerous. ;)

Love,
Vicky
[and before you start with me ... I have heard some scary stories about Koala Bears]

Dave2
10-18-2004, 12:21 PM
I don´t know - I quite like sharks. As long as I don´t have to come face to face with one. Now those fluffy koala bears down under. Now those things are dangerous. ;)

Love,
Vicky
[and before you start with me ... I have heard some scary stories about Koala Bears]
Yes, they *are* dangerous.

They have sharp claws (guess it helps them climb trees), and a distinct tendency to pee on people who wish to hold them...

babe4life
10-18-2004, 01:00 PM
The things is, they are so cute! Altogether now: "awwwwwwwww."

That was terrible! Try again! "Awwwwwwwww"

Much better

;)

Love,
Vicky