PDA

View Full Version : assistance

Brooke H
12-22-2015, 06:36 PM
Hi everyone I just wanted to get some of your opinions on my look.
I am home alone today and all dressed up. I have a little foundation, mascara and lipgloss on. i want to make myself look passable but any makeup i use needs to be entirely gone in a few hours time.

Would love some tips or advice from some of you who are a bit more experienced then me thanks.

Rachelakld
12-23-2015, 12:24 AM
For me -
The main give away is having boobs to close to the shoulders. On this site, I see lots of boobs way higher than any of my 4 daughters ever were, as if they had some anti-gravity device built in.
I would also recommend a smile, and maybe a red lipstick with your hair colour.

Brooke H
12-23-2015, 12:44 AM
Thanks for the feedback. Definately taking the advice on board. Would love some feedback on my actual look and how to improve ot too thanks everyone.

Lorileah
12-23-2015, 12:53 AM
Iff'n you all make this about makeup and removal, I'm gonna have to close it. The question was
I just wanted to get some of your opinions on my look.

Jenniferathome
12-23-2015, 01:07 AM
By "look" are you referring to just your face? A "look" could be soccer mom, stripper, debutante, etc. How do you want to present yourself?

Teresa
12-23-2015, 01:57 AM
Brooke,
I'm not sure if you're wearing your wig wrong or it's the wrong size but it's not right with your face shape, it makes your face look too long and it doesn't soften your features enough, that can make a big difference to the way makeup looks.

Beverley Sims
12-23-2015, 04:37 AM
I think a fuller head of hair, not straight would look better, you do look like Wednesday from the Adams Family, yes, she was attractive too. :-)

Front on your appearance looks okay, it's only that profile shot that shows a slender appearance all over.... And, that's not bad.

Claire Cook
12-23-2015, 05:12 AM
For me -
The main give away is having boobs to close to the shoulders. On this site, I see lots of boobs way higher than any of my 4 daughters ever were, as if they had some anti-gravity device built in.
I would also recommend a smile, and maybe a red lipstick with your hair colour.

Hi Rachel,

I know the boob thing you mention is something I've been guilty of. There aren't many ladies of my age with "perky boobs", so I've started letting them hang a little. My clothes do look better that way. And yes, Brooke, the smile is really important. :)

Brooke H
12-23-2015, 06:25 AM
Jennifer, when i refer to my look i just mean do i look feminine and what can i do to achieve an even better finish. Also thanks for the other comments. Ill take the boob thing on board and wear them lower thanks.

reb.femme
12-23-2015, 07:02 AM
If you can get away with it, try plucking the lower line of your eyebrows. Not too much, just one lines worth. A tidy line looks good, but I'm assuming you have an SO to worry about here.

You are slim bodied and facially too, always good starting points in the 'not looking like a man' stakes. Investing in a good wig would definitely help.

Less is more on the makeup side, so covering any beard shadow is a priority, but can't make it out in the pics. Thereafter, keep it minimal if you can.

On the boob front, I find it difficult to find bras with a long enough shoulder strap to lower the girls any lower than is physically possible. Not sure what others do here?

Becky

Amanda Monica
12-23-2015, 07:58 AM
I'm with some of the others -- wig adjustment. Maybe different color or styling?

Krisi
12-23-2015, 11:03 AM
Wearing the boobs too high is a common giveaway among crossdressers. It's hard to tell in the photo but I think you need some hip and butt padding as well.

Amy Lynn3
12-23-2015, 11:21 AM
I think you look wonderful. Only in my dreams could I look as good as you.:)

Jenniferathome
12-23-2015, 11:29 AM
Jennifer, when i refer to my look i just mean do i look feminine and what can i do to achieve an even better finish. ....

Brooke, the provided picture quality is really poor so a critique is hard other than the gross things mentioned. Here's a question for you to answer to yourself: When out, how many women do you see with hair like yours? What's different about their hair and yours? It is really helpful if you start to pay attention to what women are wearing from makeup to clothes to hair styles.

Youtube is your friend for learning basic makeup techniques. I think I can see beard shadow in those pictures. If there is anything that isn't feminine, it's beard shadow. I find that using a primer before using beard cover (I use Dermablend) really helps with application. Less is more, but it has to be "enough." I'd recommend taking your wig to a stylist and having it cut so as to flatter your face. Go to Youtube!

Sky
12-23-2015, 11:39 AM
There seems to be a shadow line along your chin and upper lip, but I can't make it whether it's beard or not because of the pics definition and exposure. You know your face better than us, so if you feel there's any potential for that being the case check out the "beard shadow" advice sticky.

If you want to keep your wig, have it styled. Any hair stylist will be able to help. Get the bangs trimmed a little and run a little gel (just at the bangs) to give them volume instead of falling flat on your face.