PDA

View Full Version : Christmas 2015 - what CD present(s) did you get?

Lisa85
12-23-2015, 10:25 PM
since this is a global site and Christmas eve or Christmas day are traditional times of gift exchange.

I thought it might be nice to just have a simple thread for listing of CD items received this season.

Besides the gift, it would be nice to have a few comments about the SO/family relationship and some insight as to whether this is a stretch by others to be more accepting, or just normal Christmas gifts.

For this thread to be positive, please do not include, "never happen" or cool non-CD gifts received, just would like a sense of what either fully accepting or partly accepting partners felt confortable as a gift

Dana44
12-23-2015, 10:34 PM
Sounds great. I'll post when Christmas comes. My SO and I are good and I buy for her and she buys for me. Have a merry Christmas yourself.

NicoleScott
12-23-2015, 11:12 PM
Crossdressing next year will be great if I get what I want:

Dear Santa, this year please bring me a big fat bank account and a slim body, and don't get them mixed up like you did last year. Thanks.

MissDanielle
12-23-2015, 11:45 PM
This girl might get something for Chanukah from her family next year.

Adriana Moretti
12-24-2015, 12:04 AM
My boyfriend bought me this cute red scarf and matching glove set in this really funky material. I wasnt even expecting it, we have only been dating about 3 weeks !!
Got some cash coming tomorrow from the family..LOL....they asked what I wanted and I said cash, and gift cards to the drug store ( So all the razors,moisturizer, lashes etc will be on them for the month on January) ....thank god.....If any of you want....you can ALL get me E-gift cards to Forever21....thanks in advance LOL....
No...I'm kidding....not really but really.....
Happy Holidays to you all.

Rachelakld
12-24-2015, 03:19 PM
Daughters got me a lovely handbag, my old one being a big on the over loved stage of it's life.

reb.femme
12-24-2015, 06:08 PM
Was this a late post from 2014 or just extremely previous (as we London types like to say). :heehee:

Adrianna, I was going to send you those vouchers as requested, but you look too damn cute already, so get on with it girl. :devil:

Love to all and hope you get what you hoped for.

Becky x - Grinch in Disguise

carrie001
12-24-2015, 09:30 PM
So the greatest thing happened tonight! The wife (22 yrs) and I have a tradition of opening a present on xmas eve and she did the most incredible thing ever. Almost a year after I told her about my cd'ing its been a quiet subject. Tonight she gave me a make up case, eye shadow and lip colors!!! It was the most amazing present ever. I seriously teared up!

Princess Chantal
12-25-2015, 02:06 AM
So I thought the greatest crossdressing present ever was my parents and sister requesting for me to dress up in my victorian Christmas dress and hand out the presents. But then I got spoiled with this personalized parasol created by my neices and nephews!

bridget thronton
12-25-2015, 11:10 AM
2 necklaces, nightgown, pasta attachment for the mixer, 2 puzzles, an American girl type doll named Rose, star wars legos

Stephanie101
12-25-2015, 11:39 AM
Yes...Leggings!!!

suezeq
12-25-2015, 02:13 PM
i got 2 skirts, 1 top , 2 bras, a nightgown, holdups, cami-top and french nickers, now working on new pair of shoes . all from the wife

reb.femme
12-25-2015, 04:28 PM
Well, I wasn't expecting anything girl and I wasn't disappointed....initially.

We don't go mad on the Xmas thing between wife and me, so I had a few male clothing bits and bobs. After about an hour, she said I wanted to give presents to my husband but I also bought you these. She had bought me a necklace and bracelet set. Nothing expensive but worth a thousand pounds in sentimental value and received with all of my heart. She is full of surprises.

I am checking the online sales now though.

Becky

Greenie
12-25-2015, 04:49 PM
i bought luca makeup and a new hand bag! :)

Dana44
12-25-2015, 07:29 PM
I got one male gift. Yep she likes him, however, my SO gave me several sets of earrings, Jeggings and a very nice tunic sweater, Very nice and they all fit nice. She also got me diamond earrings. Plus a sewing machine and a carrier for it. Great Christmas. Merry Christmas and Happy new year.

erica2
12-25-2015, 08:40 PM
I got a REALLY nice new wig from the wife, also some necklaces from the stepdaughter, and a top from each of them. It was a GREAT day!!

Hope everyone else had a beautiful day too!

Erica2

StefaniLara
12-25-2015, 10:14 PM
My friend bought me a pair of silk hose and shoes. Can't wait to try them on!

AussieJess
12-26-2015, 12:34 AM
My beautiful wife got me a White Bra and Panty set, a black and copper bra and panty set, and some active wear. Bikini body here we come!
Just before Christmas we had traveled and she got me a Dress, a minnie mouse singlet, a red bra, panty and garter set, with black silk stockings, and some heels.

How you all had a wonderful Christmas, and stay safe thru the new near.

Trish
12-26-2015, 07:55 AM
My wife bought me a dress this year, for Christmas. She usually buys me something fem every year.

kittie60
12-26-2015, 10:02 AM
Nothing femminin for.me unless you count pot holders and a oven mitt.

CarlaWestin
12-26-2015, 10:19 AM
My daughter has let me know that "Carla's" present is in the mail. I'll add to the post when I see it!

Teressa
12-26-2015, 11:00 AM
My cousin gave me a very nice purple peignoir set and 6 bottles of nail polish.
Totally unexpected.

LydiaG
12-26-2015, 11:17 AM
My girlfriend and I don't usually get eachother a ton of stuff because we both just shop together and we buy what we need/want. She is great at taking me out shopping for girl items. Well this year she got me 2 pretty pairs of earrings which im in love with, and then christmas night she handed me a small little black jewellery box, i opened it up and there was a beautiful white gold and diamond engagement ring! I was sooo happy and surprised!

Isabella Ross
12-26-2015, 01:14 PM
Santa wife bought me two bracelets, some panties, some perfume and some eyeshadow...

Cassandra*
12-26-2015, 01:21 PM
Zero!☹️ I asked what my wife wanted for chrisrmas and she said shoes. I replied maybe I can get you a few pairs and one for me. She said no forget it I dont want to support your other side.

Tina_gm
12-26-2015, 04:23 PM
While not a lot fem wise, anything my wife buys for me fem wise is a big deal. And I love her dearly for the effort which I know is hard for her. I got a pink soap spongie thing. And two very girly nail files. She also got me some of those (male) very thin almost pantyhose long underwear. They really push this one with these. They feel real close to at leggings. Basically they could be. In solid black. She also likes to wear them. So, just an acknowledgment is wonderful. There have been a few in the last 3 years, and I love every time she does.

Tiffany Jane
12-26-2015, 05:03 PM
First christmas with TJ on packages from my wife. Although I trust her style and support, being the first time in twenty years of being together was a mixed bag of emotions. I got two henleys, men's, but something out of the norm of my usual style. I can show character and personality without being in femme clothing. She also bought me to camisoles, two tops, perfume, a necklace, and bracelet. She also has told me she will help me with my makeup so I can see how it would look when she does it for me so I can have a visual.

Lorileah
12-27-2015, 12:19 AM
not to spoil the holiday but buying YOURSELF presents goes in the Clothing, shopping and beauty section. The question was

I thought it might be nice to just have a simple thread for listing of CD items received this season.

alice clair
12-27-2015, 08:40 AM
Happy holidays to all. My wife got me 3 pairs of tights and two tops that look wonderful on me, also a new pink bra and matching panties. In my stocking I got some lipstick in my favourite color and some new mascara and eyeliner. She also gave me two new pairs of jeans, one black and one blue, both were skin tight and look very good on me. She was excited to see me model them for her and I changed clothes about 5 times during the day before our guests arrived. Later she told me I had been a really good girl this year and thought I should have something pretty as a reward for being a good wife all year. I have the best wife there is. I wouldn't trade her for a new box of puppies. LOL