them to a local thrift store where some
one might be. able to purchase them
for lot less than department store prices.A GIFT OF GIVING DOES THE
HEART WELL. Tis more blessed to
give than to receive.MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
FROM DAWN 459

Jazzy Jaz
12-23-2015, 11:34 PM
I donate stuff to thrift stores quite often and do most of my shopping there, however my lady wardrobe is all wonderful so I have nothing from there to get rid of and most of those items I often buy new so that I get what im looking for, unless i happen upon a lovely second hand item. I also buy most of my earrings second hand and convert them.

Sandie70
12-23-2015, 11:34 PM
Just last month I donated several hundred dollars worth of heels and a thousand dollars worth of clothes to my local thrift store. All of this was, of course, because none of these things fit anymore after a major operation that resulted in a large weight loss on my part. Oddly enough, even my shoes didn't fit afterward.

Robin414
12-24-2015, 12:01 AM
I'm still ramping up my femme wardrobe but I would absolutely donate stuff I don't wear anymore...or if heaven forbid....I....arrrg....P.P..p ...urge 😲 (or die.. hey, could happen)

Adriana Moretti
12-24-2015, 12:08 AM
Every few month I take whatever clothes & shoes I have that I just dont like anymore, or never quite fit right on me and bring them to a cd/tg event and offer the items up to my friends. I call it a purge party.

bridget thronton
12-24-2015, 02:30 AM
I cull the closet and donate items once or twice a year

kittie60
12-24-2015, 03:15 AM
I go through the closet once a year and give it to the thrift store.

Stephj
12-24-2015, 03:52 AM
I donate to the goodwill will be going though the closet after the first of the year donating both genders

Beverley Sims
12-24-2015, 08:22 AM
A lot of my stuff gets recycled back through the thrift stores, I even had to buy an evening dress back once as I needed it for a special event.

lisalove
12-24-2015, 08:58 PM
Since I moved 2 Febuarys ago, I haven't had time to unpack alot of boxes. So I made it a point to take at least one box each Sunday and un pack it and try on all the clothes in it.
I make 2 piles, One of stuff that fits and looks good, and the other stuff that don't fit and looks bad on me.
I have been doing this for 3 weeks now, and have filled a real big trash bag and a good size box of clothes that I need to take to the thrift store. All I need now is the time to actually take them to the store.